Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Avail Easyday Club Membership for Free (1000 Futurepay Cashback by paying 999)

Avail Easyday Club Membership for Free (1000 Futurepay Cashback by paying 999)

1056°
100% OFF 999.0
Hunk
Archie

Easyday Club’s FREE MEMBERSHIP is now live. Sign up now and get 1000 futurepay cashback starting from next month(200 each for 5 months) + minimum 10% discount every time + 10% cashback on shopping worth Rs.5000.
Link: https://www.easyday.in/join-the...b/

Note: Offer valid on only online membership payment. In store you will get regular offer of 500 futurepay cashback + free gift

TnC:
Offer is valid from 7 pm on 11th August, 2019 to 15th August, 2019 on every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday savings club.
The offer is valid only if the enrolment is done from the online channel i.e. www.easy...in / www.heritagefr...in

It is not mandatory for a customer to pay by Future Pay to avail the offer.
The details of the offer are as follows.

On every new membership enrolment/ renewal of Easyday Club Savings club, Members will receive Rs.1000 Cashback on Future Pay Easyday wallet. The new/renewal member will get Rs. 200 cashback for 5 subsequent months.

The schedule of the cashbacks is as follows:

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Sept 19 (expires on 30th Sept 2019EOD)

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Oct 19 (expires on 31th Oct 2019 EOD)

Rs.200 FREE CASH credit on 1st Nov 19 (expires on 30th Nov 2019 EOD)

Rs 200 FREE CASH Credit on 1st Dec 19 (Expires on 31st Dec 2019 EOD)

Rs 200 FREE CASH Credit on 1st Jan 19 (Expired on 31st Jan 2020 EOD)

It is mandatory to visit the store and get the membership activated to avail the offer.

The member will receive the first cashback only if he/she downloads Future Pay Wallet on or before the end of the month of registration i.e. by 31st August, 2019

Cashback in Easyday Wallet will only be given on the mobile number registered with the corresponding Easyday Club Membership / Heritage Fresh Savings Club Membership

There is no minimum shopping required to redeem the Cash in Future Pay’s Easyday Club Wallet.

Unutilized Promotional Cashback balance will expire at the end of every month and will not be carried forward.

Promotional Cash in Future Pay Wallet will always be deducted first in case of shopping through Easyday Club wallet.

Cash in Easyday Club Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh stores.

Cash in Easyday Wallet can only be redeemed at Easyday Club and Heritage Fresh Club stores.

Customer needs to validate the Mobile number while enrolling/ renewing their membership of Easyday Club or Heritage Fresh Savings Club

Easyday Club reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer at any time without notice. The company’s decision regarding the same shall be final and binding.

Future Pay App can be downloaded from Play Store or App Store or by giving a missed call on 8010 35 0000.

Any dispute should be referred to the Future Retail Limited & the decision of the Company shall be final.

All legal disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction.

The Cash in Future Pay Wallet is non-transferable, which means you cannot transfer it into another wallet.

Unlawful modification or abuse of the offer is prohibited.

In addition, Future Pay terms and conditions shall also apply to the cash given in the Future Pay Wallet.

This additional discount shall not be valid at any third party billing counter inside the Easyday Club stores.

For more detail customers can contact Call Centre number 1800 210 1818 or email at [email protected]

TnC Credit @baadshah

Expired
122 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Congrats on Rs.1000 Cashback with Easyday Club membership.Your Payment ID is xxxxxxxxx (PayU).Visit selected store to activate your card & avail benefits.TCA

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Can we get this membership and full benefit if enrolled today ?? As easyday stores are closed today so we willl not be able to get the card activated but we can only do the payment on their website @Archie

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

I think if you pay online that will be sufficient as MEMBERSHIP will be activated. Still you can confirm with customer care. Stores in my area are open today. Go ahead and buy it today, collect card tomorrow.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Last 3 hours left

Link Copied

I got the card yesterday, and when I tried to use this in Brand Factory it gave me 10% off but there was problem
I had other Brand Factory discount code, so they told me that either I can use this card or sms code and I choose SMS

also they told me if I buy products which are already discounted like 50%, then also I cannot use this card.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Can you check with Easyday customer care regarding this?

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

did anyone of you use cashback website to avail easyday membership. I got 300 cashback laughing laughing laughing laughing

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

View 3 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

LOL. I forgot about it completely until i got the cashback tracked message

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Congo bro smile

Link Copied

I have bought membership on 15th but will activate on 16th from store will i get cashback, Please confirm flushed

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

you should.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Offer has been expired now. Banner removed from website.

Link Copied

I used but 300 cashback still not tracked

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/580939/original/Screenshot_2019-08-16-13-18-00-666_com.oxigen.futurepay.png?1565941734
Some cashback offer for easyday club member.

Link Copied

Received 200

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

got only 100 cb today morning instead of 200 rage anybody else facing same ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Got 200

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

got 200

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

how to get easyday wallet money back ? Raliance Smart bazar denies relations with easyday or bigbazar. Had Rs. 2500 and months of membership left

replyuser
Click here to reply