Hotness Axis UPI offer for October (Valid even on Cred)

Hot Deal Axis UPI offer for October (Valid even on Cred)

318°
Recycle
Deal Cadet
95
210
24
Axis UPI offer for October (Valid even on Cred)
Deal Expired

Campaign Period: 1st October 2019 to 31st October 2019 (both days inclusive)
: Transactions done on Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday only.

Offer:
Do 10 or more merchant transactions using UPI on any of the following merchants OLA / UBER / IXIGO
/ SWIGGY / NYKAA / BOX 8 / AMAZON / CRED during the offer period and earn Axis eDGE Reward
points. The reward points offered shall be 200.

Each transaction should be more than 500

Expired 26 days
39 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Recycle
Deal Cadet
95
210
24

#CREDITCARDUSERS

Recycle
Deal Cadet
95
210
24

Thanks. @abhishek012 I have removed the link from my post because it was my mail view

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
357
4

Too low points for lot of work

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
2

2m back same offer. Til now i didn’t get those edge points. Waste of time

Recycle
Deal Cadet
95
210
24

If U paying CC bills by cred it will be done in 5 mins. smile

Yellow11 1256751 480x300 v1
Deal Subedar
75
1769
98

Missing myzone days pensive

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
357
4
Xtreme1319 wrote:

2m back same offer. Til now i didn’t get those edge points. Waste of time

You should raise a complaint with customer service.. they r slow but should be able to help

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
2
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

You should raise a complaint with customer service.. they r slow but should be able to help

Called them 3 times and informed abt this issue. But points were not updated

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
74
1
drupal wrote:

Missing myzone days pensive

How much reward points Axis My zone card was giving?

Pikachu
Deal Subedar
87
1059
42
Expand
Xtreme1319 wrote:

Called them 3 times and informed abt this issue. But points were not updated

@amtg145 it you finished transaction for this month, can you check whether rewards credit for you in edge rewards site ?
Coz for me it didn’t credit for last month offer even….
@chlorophyll Let me know if you get rewards points after calling them and resolving.

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
357
4
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

1% benefit.

@indiansoul

Thanks but it’s more like 0.8% since 1 point is 20p. Also, for priority customers it will be better to use DC since they can get 10% rewards.

Missing
Deal Cadet
107
374
2

So net 40₹ worth points for doing ₹5000 shopping?

Missing
Deal Newbie
86
20
1
4V35H wrote:

So net 40₹ worth points for doing ₹5000 shopping?

Yes right

Img 20160427 182009
Deal Cadet
67
979
21
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

Thanks but it’s more like 0.8% since 1 point is 20p. Also, for priority customers it will be better to use DC since they can get 10% rewards.

How 10%??

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
357
4
Expand
VellaBoy wrote:

How 10%??

That is a feature of priority account debit card. i.e. 10% cashback on online spends (up to 2500 per quarter).
MAB to be maintained for the account is high at 2 lac. The benefit are as below:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590918/original/Screenshot_20191016-005044.png?1571167298

Rupay logo2
Deal Lieutenant
1,196
5946
84
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

That is a feature of priority account debit card. i.e. 10% cashback on online spends (up to 2500 per quarter).
MAB to be maintained for the account is high at 2 lac. The benefit are as below:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590918/original/Screenshot_20191016-005044.png?1571167298

Arey bhai you can utilized both offer na. Debit card & UPI.

10% cb but upto 2500. So max 25,000 transaction.

Photo
Deal Newbie
57
26
0

how to pay using axis upi

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Using axis mobile app akhil Bhai

A2z1
Community Angel
418
34717
456
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

1% benefit.

@indiansoul

One would tend to use 1000 as that’s minimum for a kilbill so 1000 × 10 would mean mere 40 Rs. for 10000 spends effort
Now plus part is on that 10k one might get 1-2% credits via Cred or can accumulate cred points by paying only 500 so that can redeem for some other deal
So not a bad deal
Anyhow one has to make payments

Img 5970
Deal Subedar
181
1540
27

Anyone received edge points of last offer? Extra 25000 points on doing many merchant transaction above 2000

Img 5970
Deal Subedar
181
1540
27
Xtreme1319 wrote:

2m back same offer. Til now i didn’t get those edge points. Waste of time

I did above 80-90 transaction… And nothing received

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
2
Expand
chiraggyl170 wrote:

I did above 80-90 transaction… And nothing received

Have done 50 transactions bro. Same issue here.
Hdfc and icici the best in satisfying customers. Axis and kotak the worst to the core

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
357
4
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Arey bhai you can utilized both offer na. Debit card & UPI.

10% cb but upto 2500. So max 25,000 transaction.

True, I agree.

I would only suggest that if one has more spends, get DCB Bank “elite” account. For a MAB of 25k, one can get 1.6% cashback on Debit card spends including cred payment.. It would be much better in long term return.

Img 20160427 182009
Deal Cadet
67
979
21
Expand
indiansoul wrote:

That is a feature of priority account debit card. i.e. 10% cashback on online spends (up to 2500 per quarter).
MAB to be maintained for the account is high at 2 lac. The benefit are as below:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/590918/original/Screenshot_20191016-005044.png?1571167298

I got prestige account in axis
I get 2% Cashback upto 500 Max per month
Thats 1500 per quarter
Min avg balnce =75k
But still 10% is great
And all online expenses are covered??
Loading wallets too???
Aslo tell me when does cashback credit

Missing
Deal Cadet
173
357
4
Expand
VellaBoy wrote:

I got prestige account in axis
I get 2% Cashback upto 500 Max per month
Thats 1500 per quarter
Min avg balnce =75k
But still 10% is great
And all online expenses are covered??
Loading wallets too???
Aslo tell me when does cashback credit

I use the debit card exclusively on cred to make credit card payment to get the benefit of credit cards but it should ideally be applicable for all online spends. As soon you hit the minimum 20k spends in a quarter, you get an option to redeem in 2 days. Once you redeem, it would take 5-10 days to get the points.

Note that cashback is not available now only equivalent edge rewards. See link:
https://ddime.i...Ag

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
2
Xtreme1319 wrote:

2m back same offer. Til now i didn’t get those edge points. Waste of time

Happy to say that received all the pending 1500 edge points 2day. Now wil surely do transaction for this offer.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
103
2

Done 10 transactions 501 to 510 on cred plus1

Missing