Hotness ( Back Again):- Vedaka, Tata Grocery At 50% Off...

Hot Deal ( Back Again):- Vedaka, Tata Grocery At 50% Off @15!! Limited Stock!!(Pantry)

1780°
15
50% OFF 30.0
28 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Captain
8,068
8804
50

good share

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
50
0

But free pantry trick is not working now

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
30
4

what was the trick

Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126
umeshpathakk410 wrote:

But free pantry trick is not working now

Which products want you free

Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126
anuragthevegabond wrote:

what was the trick

Bro it’s already Discount price

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
50
0

i am asking about removing delivery charge on prime accounts

Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126
umeshpathakk410 wrote:

i am asking about removing delivery charge on prime accounts

Bro it’s not any tricks but you can order above 599 get free delivery

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

this product doesn’t deliver to this location – for pickup store

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
416
27
umeshpathakk410 wrote:

But free pantry trick is not working now

+1

Missing
Deal Cadet
93
416
27
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Which products want you free

He is not wanting free products. He is saying that pantry delivery to pickup store is not working. Means, you need to shell out Rs.30 delivery charges, which makes the products cost higher than their MRP.

Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126
thulasiprasad wrote:

this product doesn’t deliver to this location – for pickup store

Ohhh just choose delivery to home.
Or order above 599

Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126
Expand
larrylevine wrote:

He is not wanting free products. He is saying that pantry delivery to pickup store is not working. Means, you need to shell out Rs.30 delivery charges, which makes the products cost higher than their MRP.

Bro it’s not high when order above 599 no risk of delivery charge

Missing
Deal Cadet
118
314
8
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro it’s not high when order above 599 no risk of delivery charge

Rajpal yadav 2 found

Missing
Entertainer
28
6138
82
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bro it’s not high when order above 599 no risk of delivery charge

Are he is asking about the free pickup trick to avoid 30 rs delivery on pantry products..
When 1 rs deal were coming from Amazon instead of paying 30 Rs delivery charge we used to get it at 1 Rs on placing order and getting it delivered at pickup points..

Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Are he is asking about the free pickup trick to avoid 30 rs delivery on pantry products..
When 1 rs deal were coming from Amazon instead of paying 30 Rs delivery charge we used to get it at 1 Rs on placing order and getting it delivered at pickup points..

Ohhh aisa kya

Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126
Expand
Manan000 wrote:

Content has been removed!

Bahi I understand everything but I can’t catch up.. properly

Missing
suspended
6
342
11
Expand
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Bahi I understand everything but I can’t catch up.. properly

From ap or telangana.?

Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126
Expand
Manan000 wrote:

From ap or telangana.?

No bro..
Rajasthan

Missing
Analyst
398
5478
102

Brother you’re sharing some really good Deals now smile

Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126
Gaurav_G wrote:

Brother you’re sharing some really good Deals now smile

No bro..
You always post hot deals

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
716
11

Why Amazon block pick-up points ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
224
20
0

Nice deal

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
26
0
iamshashikant wrote:

Why Amazon block pick-up points ?

Because we abused the privilege earlier

Missing
Deal Cadet
160
716
11
Expand
t4tabib373 wrote:

Because we abused the privilege earlier

I am yet to order by Amazon pickup points .. cry

Missing