Hotness Bangalore Refinery Brpl Purity 24 (9999) K 5 g ...

Hot Deal Bangalore Refinery Brpl Purity 24 (9999) K 5 g Gold Bar Flat 10% off with All Cards @ ₹15,441

463°
15441
10% OFF 17157.0
Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
344
1013
9
Bangalore Refinery Brpl Purity 24 (9999) K 5 g Gold Bar Flat 10% off with All Cards @ ₹15,441
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/bangalore-refinery-brp...
PC : Amazon 15652 After 1500 SBI Card Discount .

https://www.amazon.in/dp/B01HVB3PPC/ref=cm_sw_r...

32 Comments  |  
20 Dimers
Myicon
Deal Cadet
38
810
17

Got 1.
Thx 800 lower than market value biggrin

Download
Deal Lieutenant
190
3177
71

nice deal grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
164
2

Good find .
10gm -30,880
Market price-32,500

Img 20170505 232606
Deal Subedar
199
1343
23

Will they accept this gold bar for cash.. In any other sore like Jo’s alukas or joy alukas?

Missing
Deal Newbie
54
20
0
varunwoona wrote:

Will they accept this gold bar for cash.. In any other sore like Jo’s alukas or joy alukas?

Yes they will accept

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
aftabz wrote:

Good find .
10gm -30,880
Market price-32,500

Share link for 10 gm. Max discount is 2000.

Missing
Deal Newbie
64
20
1

Can we buy it online and sell to joylukkas or grt? Is it profitable?

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

They dont take for cash, you have to buy some jewellery. Even though if they take for cash, they shall charge 3% GST. It is not tat profitable.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
164
2
Expand
pbjk wrote:

Share link for 10 gm. Max discount is 2000.

2 cards 2 account bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
164
2
Appu_sema_deal wrote:

They dont take for cash, you have to buy some jewellery. Even though if they take for cash, they shall charge 3% GST. It is not tat profitable.

Are u sure bro..
What if we ask them for cash , without bill /gst

Cutebaby
Deal Lieutenant
690
5626
54
Expand
aftabz wrote:

Are u sure bro..
What if we ask them for cash , without bill /gst

Yes sure.
No one will give cash unless if u sell it for more than market price, so ultimately no gain or very less profit and which is not worth it.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

If you know people in local market, u can sell it to them without bill (market price). Usually gift pack like this cost few hundred’s more.. So whole sale people will buy for market rate in cash with out GST.

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
Expand
aftabz wrote:

2 cards 2 account bro

I tried purchasing with different card in same account, working absolutely fine!!

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
344
1013
9
Expand
Appu_sema_deal wrote:

I tried purchasing with different card in same account, working absolutely fine!!

I think per account 2000 discount

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0
Expand
NewLife wrote:

I think per account 2000 discount

How many times can this offer be availed?
Transaction limited on only one transaction per card. However, you can avail upto a maximum discount of INR 2000 per card.

Missing
Deal Newbie
79
32
1
Expand
NewLife wrote:

I think per account 2000 discount

Correct

Missing
Deal Cadet
196
452
6

Shown unable to delivery on Bangalore pincodes :-|

Kgf
Deal Subedar
8
1031
17
mohitdayalmathur wrote:

Shown unable to delivery on Bangalore pincodes :-|

Some are still available for bengaLuru pincodes

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
484
29

Looks like the sale ended on Flipkart
Can anyone confirm ?

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
344
1013
9
anva wrote:

Looks like the sale ended on Flipkart
Can anyone confirm ?

S

Missing
Deal Cadet
213
907
12
Expand
NewLife wrote:

S

I could still see the flipkart offer applicable for senco 5 grams 995 purity coin point_down

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
344
1013
9
Expand
murari333 wrote:

I could still see the flipkart offer applicable for senco 5 grams 995 purity coin point_down

Offer Back on all jewellery

Missing
Deal Cadet
213
907
12
Expand
NewLife wrote:

Offer Back on all jewellery

Yup smile

As some dimers are getting confused, this offer is applicable only once per one flipkart Account

Doraemon 10 ohay tv 46312
Deal Cadet
344
1013
9
Expand
murari333 wrote:

Yup smile

As some dimers are getting confused, this offer is applicable only once per one flipkart Account

Max discount is 2000 per account

Missing
Deal Subedar
145
1949
47
Expand
aftabz wrote:

Are u sure bro..
What if we ask them for cash , without bill /gst

97% of the value of Benchmark gold rate on the day of tendering.

Missing
Deal Cadet
109
164
2
Expand
eshoppingfreak wrote:

97% of the value of Benchmark gold rate on the day of tendering.

Then this absolutely a great deal for me

Missing
Deal Newbie
57
20
0

Offer is back again

Missing