Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Featured Big 10 sale flipkart shop for 2000 get MMT voucher worth 2500

Big 10 sale flipkart shop for 2000 get MMT voucher worth 2500

3704°
80% OFF 2500.0
Flipkartrepublicdaysale14th 19thjancampaignpage1360x1501
Deal Major
SINBAD

Big 10 sale flipkart shop for 2000 get MMT voucher worth 2500

www.flipka...om

Expired

Deal Wiki

227 Comments  |  
113 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

VU
Can’t find Option to Suggest https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

where it is written that we will get mmt voucher

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Mmt means?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Makemytrip Rs 2000 Hotel + 500 Flight If This news is real https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

makemytrip voucher https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ita true.. Just checked in thw app its showing

Deal Hunter Deal Hunter
Link Copied

any other offers in big 10 sale?
*Vued this one

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Buy anything above 2000 on flipkart get 2500 Mmt voucher free

https://www.flipkart.com/mmt-tnc...re

What is the offer?

Shop for Rs 2000 and get MakeMyTrip (MMT) Hotels Gift Card & Flights instant discount couponsTotal transaction value, net of returns and cancellation, of your purchases during the Offer Period must be equal to or exceed Rs. 2000Offer is applicable on all products excluding Flipkart e-Gift Cards

What is the offer duration?

14th May, 2017 (00:00 hours) to 18th May, 2017 (23:59 hours)

Which all Gift Cards/Coupons will be distributed as part of offer?

MMT Hotels e-Gift Card worth Rs. 2500MMT Domestic Flights one-time flat discount e-coupon of Rs. 500MMT International Flights one-time flat discount e-coupon of 5% (upto Rs 2500)

(Refer offer T&C below for more details)

Will I get the offer if I pay through Flipkart Gift Card/Wallet partially?

Yes, you are eligible for the offer irrespective of the payment mode if your total transaction value is equal to or exceed Rs. 2000

Can I place multiple orders during the sale which add up to over INR 2000 and still be eligible? How many times this offer can be applied?

Yes, you can place multiple orders during the sale which add up to over INR 2000 and avail the offer. However, only on the first instance of the participants fulfilling the offer requirements during the Offer Period shall receive the MMT Gift Card/Vouchers which can be redeemed in the manner set out in and subject to T&C

How and When will I receive these coupons?

The Eligible customers shall receive their Gift Card/Coupons and related details in their registered email id by June 30, 2017

Any date restriction to avail these offers?

Hotels Gift Card is valid for redemption till 30th September, 2017Domestic Flight e-coupon is valid for redemption till 15th July, 2017International Flight e-coupon is valid for redemption till 31st July, 2017

Can I club any ongoing discount with these offers?

These coupons and Gift Card cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by MMT on MMT Platform

Is there anything that needs to be done after receiving the MMT Hotel Gift Card?

Hotels Gift Card is not activated. Eligible Participants need to activate the Hotels Gift Card before attempting to redeem it:

Text MMTACT <16 DigitCardNumber>< space><6 DigitCard PIN> To 9004770770

eg: MMTACT 1001130490029243 237890 To 9004770770

You can redeem Flight e-Coupons on the MMT Platform by entering the unique Coupon code received through the email

Whom should be contacted in case of any issues related to Hotel GV & e-Coupons?

You can reach out to MMT’s customer care executives at [email protected], in case of any queries/ concerns in relation to fulfilment/ redemption of Prizes.

How do I get more information?

These FAQs are only for directional purposes. For detailed information regarding the Offer, please refer to the Offer Terms and Conditions below

TERMS & CONDITIONS

A – PRELIMINARY

This is a promotional offer (“Offer”) being run on flipkart.com (“Website”) during the Flipkart “Big 10 Sale” on Flipkart Mobile App, Flipkart Lite Platform (collectively “Platform”), which Platform is owned and operated by Flipkart Internet Private Limited (“Flipkart”) under which Participants will be receiving Prize(s) from MakeMyTrip (India) Private Limited (“MMT”) as detailed hereunder.

By participating in this Offer, user (“You”, "Your"or"Participant") agrees to be bound by the following:

the Offer terms and conditions below (“T&C”);

the Terms of Use, Privacy Policy and other relevant documentation including any modifications, alterations or updates thereof, that are published on the Platform; and

the User Agreement, Privacy Policy, MMT Wallet rules and all applicable terms & conditions of MMT published on the website www.makemytrip.com (“MMT Website”) and MMT’s android and iOS app (“MMT App”) (collectively “MMT Platform”).

B – OFFER DETAILS

This Offer will commence at 00:00 hrs on May 14, 2017 and end at 23:59 hrs on May 18, 2017 (“Offer Period”).

To participate in this Offer You must to do/ fulfill the following:

Age must be 18 years or above;Must have a valid account on the Platform, log into the same and shop for products (excluding Flipkart gift cards) during the Offer Period; andTotal transaction value, net of returns and cancellation, of Your purchases during the Offer Period must be equal to or exceed Rs. 2000.

The participants fulfilling the above requirements (“Eligible Participant/s”) shall receive the following from MMT (“Prize/s”) which can be redeemed in the manner set out in and subject to these T&C:

MMT Hotels e-Gift Card worth Rs. 2500 which can be redeemed only for booking hotels on MMT Platform (“Hotels GC”).MMT domestic flight e-coupon which can be used to avail a one-time and flat discount of Rs. 500 only on domestic flight bookings on MMT Platform worth Rs. 4500 or above (excluding convenience fee and any ancillaries purchased e.g. meals, insurance, etc.) (“Domestic Flight Coupon”).MMT international flight e-coupon which can be used to avail a one-time and flat discount of 5% only on international flight bookings, for travel originating from India, on MMT Platform subject to a maximum discount of Rs. 2500 (“International Flight Coupon”).The Eligible Participants shall receive their Prizes and related details in their registered email id on or before June 30, 2017. The disbursement of MMT codes/ PIN, received by Flipkart from MMT, to the Eligible Participants for availing the benefits assigned in Prizes shall be the sole responsibility of Flipkart and not MMT. MMT shall not be liable for any claims in this regards and all such claims must be directed to Flipkart. Please however note that Flipkart and/ or MMT shall not be responsible if subsequent to disbursement the MMT codes/ PIN pertaining to the Prizes is lost, stolen or used without permission.

C – HOTELS GIFT CARD– ACTIVATION AND REEDEMPTION TERMS

The Hotels GC is valid for redemption till 30th September, 2017. for any travel date in future.The Hotels GC is not activated. Eligible Participants must do the following to activate the Hotels GC before attempting to redeem it:Text MMTACT <16 DigitCardNumber>< space><6 DigitCard PIN> To 9004770770 eg: MMTACT 1001130490029243 237890 To 9004770770Eligible Participants must send the correct Hotels GC code and PIN received in the email at Pt. 6 above for activation.A maximum of 3 attempts can be made to activate a Hotel GC from a single phone number. Failure beyond this will require the Eligible Participant to write to MMT customer care at [email protected], who would then get it activated at their end.In functionality, it is not mandatory that the Hotels GC be activated from the Eligible Participant’s number only since these cards are transferrable.Please note, any queries pertaining to failure of Hotels GC activation post the last date of redemption, will not be entertained by MMT.The value of the Hotels GC is Rs. 2500. Eligible Participants can check their available balance at the following link https://makemytrip.woohoo.in/CheckBalan...he Hotels GC cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by MMT on MMT Platform.

Eligible Participants can redeem the Hotels GC on the MMT Platform by following the steps listed below:

Select Your hotel and fill required details till You reach the payment page.In case of MMT Website, click on “More options” and Select “Gift Card” as Your Payment Mode.In case of MMT App, choose “Gift Card” as the payment option.Enter Your Hotels GC number (16 Digit) and 6 Digit PIN number.Click on “Make Payment” and pay the balance amount (if any) using other payment modes listed.

Hotels GC is not redeemable at MMT offline offices.

Hotels GC is not valid on flights, holidays, bus, cabs and rail bookings.Customer must enter the correct Hotels GC code and PIN at the time of online booking to redeem the Hotels GC.Hotels GC is valid for partial redemption. Balance would remain in the Hotels GC till the last date of redemption and can be used for multiple transactions.Upto 3 Hotels GCs can be combined and used in 1 transaction.In case of transaction failures after Hotels GC is applied, amount would be automatically refunded by MMT to the same Hotels GC within 24 hours.For any queries in relation to Hotels GC, please write to: [email protected] and services are subject to availability.MMT is the final authority on the interpretation of these Activation and Redemption Terms.MMT reserves the right to deny accepting any Hotels GC if it suspects that there is duplicity of cards.

D – COUPONSREEDEMPTION TERMS

The Domestic Flight Coupon and International Flight Coupon (“Coupon/s”) are valid for redemption till July 15, 2017 (before 23:59 hours) and July 31, 2017 (before 23:59 hours) respectively.To redeem the Coupon, Eligible Participant must enter the unique e-coupon code received in the e-coupon field as shared via email before making the payment on the MMT website or mobile application.A Couponcannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by MMT on MMT Platform. The International Flights Coupon is not valid on multi city flights. These flights are booked through multi-city tab on website.In case of full/partial cancellation the Coupon applied will stand cancelled and void by MMT.Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet, 3rd party wallets, payback points, COD, Pay Pal, EMI.MMT is the final authority on the interpretation of these Redemption Terms.

E – OTHER TERMS AND CONDITIONS

This Offer is not meant for the end consumer and not for travel agents. In the event of any misuse or abuse of the Prizes by the customer or travel agent, MMT reserves the right to deny the Prizes or cancel the booking.Customers, who are Travel Agents by occupation, are barred from making bookings for their customer’s and MMT reserves the right to deny the Prizes against such bookings or to cancel such bookings. For such cases, MMT shall not refund the booking amount.The last date for redemption of Prizes shall not be extended by MMT under any circumstances.Eligible Participants must reach out to MMT’s customer care executive at [email protected] in case of any queries/ concerns in relation to fulfilment/ redemption of Prizes. Eligible Participants must reach out to Flipkart’s customer care executive at [email protected] in case of any queries/concerns in relation to disbursement of MMT codes/ PIN on or before September 30, 2017.All statutory taxes (direct or indirect, including local levies, TDS, registration fees, Insurance) on the Offer shall be payable by the Participant. MMT or Flipkart will not be responsible / liable for the same.This Offer is subject to the prevailing laws of India.All decisions pertaining to the selection of Eligible Participants for this Offer are at the discretion Flipkart only.Prizes shall not be cancelled or exchanged for cash.MMT and/ or Flipkart shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising due to force majeure events including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of civil or military authorities, acts of public enemy, terrorist attacks, war, threat of war, destruction of network, strikes, lock-out, riots, civil disturbances, political disturbances, insurrections, accidents, explosions, fire, earthquake, flood, epidemics, acts of government, agencies or officers, volcano, volcanic ash, natural calamities, or any other legitimate cause restraining disbursement or fulfilment of Offer benefits/ Prizes.MMT reserves the right, at any time, without prior notice and liability and without assigning any reason whatsoever, to add/alter/modify/change or vary all of these terms and conditions for utilisation of Prizes or to replace, wholly or in part, this offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether. You are not bound in any way to participate in this Offer. Any participation is voluntary and the Offer is being made purely on a best effort basis.MMT and Flipkart reserve the right to disqualify You from the benefits of this Offer, if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under this Offer.

MMT and Flipkart shall not be liable towards any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with the Offer.

For any debit or credit card related issues including net banking or such other modes of payment, You shall approach the authorized Bank. MMT and/ or Flipkart shall not be liable to entertain any claims in this regard.

Any liability with respect to functioning of MMT codes/ PIN pertaining to the Prizes which arises after disbursement shall be the sole responsibility of MMT and not Flipkart. Flipkart shall not be liable for any claims in this regards and all such claims must be directed to MMT.In no event the entire liability of MMT and/ or Flipkart under this Offer shall exceed the amount equivalent to the value of Prizes which an Eligible Participant is entitled to under this Offer.Disputes, if any, arising out of or in connection with these offers shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent courts in New Delhi.You hereby agree to indemnify and keep MMT and/ or Flipkart harmless against all damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, claims, suits and proceedings (including reasonable attorney’s fee) that may be suffered by MMT and/ or Flipkart as a consequence of: (i) violation of terms of this T&C by You; (ii) violation of applicable laws by You; (iii) any action or inaction resulting in wilful misconduct or negligence on Your part.This Offer is not applicable to customers from the State of Tamil Nadu.This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000, and the Rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.

Link Copied

Including multiple transactions … No need to be single transaction ! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

That is a 5% discount coupon. Useful only for international flights otherwise nothing special

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

At how much it can be resell seen amazon prime sold @1100

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Wondering if the domestic hotel coupon is flat discount one. If that’s the case this a loot.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

flat 2000 off

View 8 more replies
Link Copied

Which all Gift Cards/Coupons will be distributed as part of offer?

MMT Hotels e-Gift Card worth Rs. 2500 MMT

Domestic Flights one-time flat discount e-coupon of Rs. 500MMT

International Flights one-time flat discount e-coupon of 5% (upto Rs 2500)

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

This is a too good dea. Any product + multiple transaction.
Everyone will use it and there will b abundance of MMT gvs.. so i dont think reselling price would be high.
Will go around 400-800.

Link Copied

2200 Mmt hotel source was sold at 1100,1200,1300. So this 2500 will grab more.

Helpful Helpful
Admin
Link Copied

My hunch is that it will be a mmt Luxury hotel gift card.. so one has to use it against 5* property..

Still not a bad deal.. just saying what I think may happen.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Damn..that’s a bummer. Still getting for free so it’s good.

Link Copied

just a doubt.. if i buy gift voucher worth 2000rs.. will i still get 2500rs mmt voucher?

Link Copied

No you won’t get. It is clearly mentioned in terms

Shop for Rs 2000 and get MakeMyTrip (MMT) Hotels Gift Card & Flights instant discount couponsTotal transaction value, net of returns and cancellation, of your purchases during the Offer Period must be equal to or exceed Rs. 2000 Offer is applicable on all products excluding Flipkart e-Gift Cards

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guyx how to change flipkart email id. I have added any random email https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Link Copied

You can’t change

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

Link Copied

Is this offer is for all products whethr this offer banner is showing on product page or not ?

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

This Offer is not applicable to customers from the State of Tamil Nadu

Link Copied
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif
View 12 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

valid on cod orders?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

cod orders eligible to get mmt?

Link Copied

Yep

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

The Eligible customers shall receive their Gift Card/Coupons and related details in their registered email id by June 30, 2017

That’s too late :|

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is this offer for all the products or only those showing this offer….Because many products are not showing offer….

Link Copied

Valid on All products with a minimum cart value of 2000 during the B10 sale.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

What if I placed my order today with cash on delivery mode. And if my order will deliver after sale end.

Will i get the mmt voucher?

Link Copied

yessss

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have ordered two separate order in this two offer days from same account. Total amount of those two order is more that rs 2000.
Am I eligible for the mmt offer?

Or should I need to buy rs 2000 (one or multiple) in a single order I’d?

Link Copied

Not eligible as per T&C place 2000+ to be eligible

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

On 1999 product it’s showing this offer.. and also on the cart… So will i get this offer?? If not.. any filler item to make it 2000+ ??

Link Copied

Is it the nett amount you are paying from bank 1999?

View 2 more replies
Link Copied

Is this offer once per fk account?

Firestorm Firestorm
Link Copied

yes..

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

If I place 2 different order each 2000+…I will get 2 mmt voucher right?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

no

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If i pay using hdfc, i will get 10% off along with this or I am eligible for one offer only?

Link Copied

You get hdfc 10% discount AND MMT offer both.

replyuser
Click here to reply