• Reasons

Vote down Reasons

• Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 2
    • Repost : 1
    • Better price elsewhere : 1
Img 20170609 132621
Deal Newbie

http://Flipka...om
September 29-october 4. For so long days.  Ready to purchase guys. Axis cc & dc 10% instant discount  coming and ICICI offer too with other finance options.

According to the ecommerce major, for the first time, consumers will be able to buy insurance for appliances during the Big Billion Days. https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/584450/original/IMG_20190911_183958.jpg?1568207745

<span style=“color:rgb(17,17,17); font-family:”OpenSans"; font-size:16px; font-style:normal; font-variant-ligatures:normal; font-variant-caps:normal; font-weight:400; letter-spacing:normal; orphans:2text-indent:0px; text-transform:none; white-space:normal; widows:2; word-spacing:0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width:0px; text-decoration-style:initial; text-decoration-color:initial; display:inline!important; float:none; text-align:left;">Flipkart to offer some massive offers on Apple iPhone models, including the popular iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 7 and iPhone 8. We expect prices to go down by up to at least Rs 5,000 on some of these models. The iPad models could also be available for lower prices. We could also expect some great offers on Android flagship phones such as the Samsung Galaxy S10 series, Asus 6z, and the Redmi K20 series of phones.

• Expiring In 18 days
60 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar

Diwali Sale in terms of Big Billion sale !
Oh God, how fast the days are rolling.. Looks like just now entered into 2019 but within a month we are about to celebrate Diwali !

Img 20170609 132621
Deal Newbie

If you see some history this year flipkart gonna start sale earlier.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant

so there is no HDFC this time rolleyes

Missing
Deal Cadet
desiman wrote:

sob sob sob we won’t get the 10% discount+smartbuy
Deal Subedar

Bro I think this is previous year poster. Becoz FKT not decide his Brand ambesdor of Big billion day sale

Missing
Deal Cadet
desiman wrote:

Don’t worry sale would happen 3-4 times. Axis next Hdfc next sbi next citi and maybe icici too this time.

Missing
Deal Cadet

so first sale gonna be waste for me. icici n axis together. wow

Download
Deal Lieutenant
PandeyjikiPathsala wrote:

Bro I think this is previous year poster. Becoz FKT not decide his Brand ambesdor of Big billion day sale

Flipkart has tied up with superstars like Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Puneeth Rajkumar, Dulquer Salman and Mahesh Babu for this year’s Big Billion Days.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Saroj49 wrote:

If you see some history this year flipkart gonna start sale earlier.

And cancelled order before its placed.

Tkcp
Deal Cadet

No HDFC or SBI so will avoid BBDs this time…rather will focus more on amazon. Thanks for sharing as it has made me take a major decision.

Missing
Deal Cadet

10% INSTANT DISCOUNT ON AXIS BANK DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS AND ICICI BANK CREDIT CARDS

Missing
Deal Cadet

10% INSTANT DISCOUNT ON AXIS BANK DEBIT AND CREDIT CARDS AND ICICI BANK CREDIT CARDS

Walkingdude
Deal Newbie

Why Virat Is Wearing Police Dress? And Rest Everyone Is Looking Fine smile

Cropped27219935
Deal Subedar
mastervijay wrote:

Diwali Sale in terms of Big Billion sale !
Oh God, how fast the days are rolling.. Looks like just now entered into 2019 but within a month we are about to celebrate Diwali !

heart_eyes_cat heart_eyes_cat
Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Tyler_Durden wrote:

Flipkart has tied up with superstars like Amitabh Bachchan, Deepika Padukone, Alia Bhatt, Virat Kohli, MS Dhoni, Puneeth Rajkumar, Dulquer Salman and Mahesh Babu for this year’s Big Billion Days.

In this era I don’t think anyone buys products because these so called celebrities says so. Instead of wasting crores and crores on these useless creatures as far as shopping and business is concerned, it would have been better if flipkart have focused more on incentives and discounts to the customers who actually purchases and takes it’s business forward. But yeah it’s the time of marketing and advertisement. Jo dikhata Hai wahi bikta Hai. As far as I am concerned, I don’t give a damn to which brand is endorsed by which hero and which heroine.

Horse
Deal Cadet
Expand
drsa478 wrote:

In this era I don’t think anyone buys products because these so called celebrities says so. Instead of wasting crores and crores on these useless creatures as far as shopping and business is concerned, it would have been better if flipkart have focused more on incentives and discounts to the customers who actually purchases and takes it’s business forward. But yeah it’s the time of marketing and advertisement. Jo dikhata Hai wahi bikta Hai. As far as I am concerned, I don’t give a damn to which brand is endorsed by which hero and which heroine.

Agree what a waste of money. I will only purchase if a product and its cost is to my liking and not as per any movie hero/heroine or cricketer’s endorsements.

Missing