Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from BigBasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery

Bigbasket 25% off by using ICICI Bank Pocket

214°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Grocery from BigBasket or the deals across all stores in Grocery
Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
0

http://www.bigbaske...m/

T&C:
http://www.bigbaske...m/
Use Code: BBICICI25T
Maximum Discount 25%
Minimum Transaction Amount Rs.1500
Maximum Discount Rs.400
Offer valid on one transaction per customer/Month
Offer valid only on 30/08/2016
Offer valid from 12:00 AM to 23:59 PM
Offer valid on ICICI Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Pockets and Net Banking
Offer valid only on Tuesdays
Offer not valid on ghee, oil and baby food

Source Link

http://www.bigbasket.com/icici/?nc=cp&t_pg=Home...

  • Expired about 3 years
18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
446
4579
79

not vd

brother this is very old offer for dimers

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Can we use pocket for discount by using other Bank debit or credit card?

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
446
4579
79

yes

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

Tomorrow the pocket offer is available on big basket

Thumb 350 445880
Deal Cadet
9
782
12

Just placed order , working fine

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1

Do you successfully placed order from BB using ICICI offer ?

@basu9121 wrote:

Just placed order , working fine


Thumb 350 445880
Deal Cadet
9
782
12
@robinmittal wrote:

Do you successfully placed order from BB using ICICI offer ?

@basu9121 wrote:

Just placed order , working fine



Yeah , worked fine

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
26
1

please check PM,,

@basu9121 wrote:

@robinmittal wrote:

Do you successfully placed order from BB using ICICI offer ?

@basu9121 wrote:

Just placed order , working fine



Yeah , worked fine


Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

hi, can someone confirm that discount is instant or it is cashback??

Nersxrwgqq1euv 1 2
Deal Subedar
150
1702
68
@snigdharai wrote:

hi, can someone confirm that discount is instant or it is cashback??


instant

Break the bottle
Deal Captain
132
9348
54

Will this work if we add money to BB wallet?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
30
3718
20
@gambitrite wrote:

Will this work if we add money to BB wallet?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I dont think you will be able to apply coupon for adding wallet money

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
139
3
@thunderguy wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Will this work if we add money to BB wallet?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I dont think you will be able to apply coupon for adding wallet money


any offer in pocket wallet like adding money ??

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
30
3718
20
@dada2015 wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Will this work if we add money to BB wallet?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I dont think you will be able to apply coupon for adding wallet money


any offer in pocket wallet like adding money ??


You can use Payzapp offer to add money.
No other offer that I am aware of , works for adding wallet money.

Missing
Deal Newbie
112
96
0

shows coupon applied but after clicking on credit or debit option the amount changes to full amount with out that 400 discount

Missing
Deal Cadet
112
668
7
@premsafari wrote:

shows coupon applied but after clicking on credit or debit option the amount changes to full amount with out that 400 discount


Yes… there is some issue…. Discount getting applied but on Payment Gateway its the full Amount that is reflected///

I cancelled Order 5-6times due to the issue.

Missing
Deal Cadet
5
139
3
@thunderguy wrote:

@dada2015 wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Will this work if we add money to BB wallet?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I dont think you will be able to apply coupon for adding wallet money


any offer in pocket wallet like adding money ??


You can use Payzapp offer to add money.
No other offer that I am aware of , works for adding wallet money.


i have payzapp a/c which offer is running for adding money please describe.

Giphy
Deal Lieutenant
30
3718
20
@dada2015 wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

@dada2015 wrote:

@thunderguy wrote:

@gambitrite wrote:

Will this work if we add money to BB wallet?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif


I dont think you will be able to apply coupon for adding wallet money


any offer in pocket wallet like adding money ??


You can use Payzapp offer to add money.
No other offer that I am aware of , works for adding wallet money.


i have payzapp a/c which offer is running for adding money please describe.

Check the following link
http://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Missing