Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Bigbasket Coupons

Bigbasket voucher worth rs. 2400

101°
100% OFF 2400.0
Deal Subedar
Neve_Settle

http://www.bigbask...om
Apply for city bank credit card and get big basket voucher worth rs. 2400.

Terms and conditions

Please note that the ‘Submit 4 Call’ service is available only between 8 AM to 11 PM on Monday to Saturday and 8 AM to 8 PM on Sunday.

Post these hours, you can fill in the form and click on ‘Submit’. We will call you back within 72 hours.

Citibank India does not market any product or service to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey and Jersey.

This application form is not, and should not be construed as, an offer, invitation or solicitation to buy or sell any of the products and services mentioned herein to individuals resident in the European Union, European Economic Area, Switzerland, Guernsey and Jersey.

I authorize Citibank and/or its associates/subsidiaries/affiliates to verify any information or otherwise at my office/residence and/or contact me and/or my family members and/or my Employer/Banker/Credit Bureau/RBI and/or any third party as they deem necessary. This consent will override any registration for DNC/NDNC.

You are eligible to apply for a Citi Credit Card if you reside in one of the following cities: Ahmedabad, Baroda, Bengaluru, Chandigarh, Coimbatore, Chennai, Delhi, Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Noida, Pune, Secunderabad, Ghaziabad, Faridabad. For city names filled in outside the given list, we will not be in a position to call you, since those are non-serviceable locations for us with respect to credit cards.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply