Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Loot fast --> Blazers at 250/-

Loot fast --> Blazers at 250/-

4919°
154 Comments  |  
48 Dimers
  • Sort By
Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

From China post they shipped.
Ab pata nahi yaha kaise ship hoga, kab tak ayega.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/544736/original/Screenshot_2019-01-03-11-47-59-412_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.png?1546496426

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My order is also shipped. Now waiting for it.

Link Copied

My order of 3 blazers also shipped today flushed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have cancelled this long back, because the seller himself have confirmed these are made of cheap quality products and might be harmful. I didn’t want to take risk with my health for some cheap cloths.

https://imgur.com/a/c...P2

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

But Baniya bought 10 of these… sad

View 14 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Who are not able to book…they are just kidding here…..
Pehle keh rahe the cancelled ho jayega….ab jab aa raha he to bol rahe he quality sahi nahi he….

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

A

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Tracking no. is not correct. i dont think order will b delivered.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

My status is showing as “Waybill electronic information received” as on 03.01.2019

View 4 more replies
Link Copied

I think product will not come.
When we click above link parcelsapp with tracking no, it says found in alljoy and when we find it in alljoy its showing none or nothing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

It is fraud. I reported the seller to Amazon. Kindly do the same, and cancel your orders.

I sent this message to the seller:
Here is a copy of the e-mail that you sent to Sunny house.

Order ID 407-8205641-5576323:
1 of Abetteric Men’s Lapel Pure Color Button-Up Wool Long Sleeve Blazer Blue S [Apparel] [ASIN: B078H1V682]

The tracking number shared does not exist. I checked both China Post and All Joy Logistics websites.

The Seller replied within 5 minutes:

hi friend,
we checked your order and your order has a delivery problem now. The post office informed us that your order failed to get
custom clearance in India, so your order is delayed, we tried to solve it. However, our carrier told us that the order may be lost during this process, we wanted to resend you a new one, but you know we are Chinese seller and the Spring Festival is coming, so our supplier and factory are on holiday now, we cannot resend you a new one currently, we do not want to waste your time now and we have refunded you full refund, you will receive it within few days, And to show our sorry, if you have a new order in our store in the future, we will give you a disount,
Sorry for the inconvenience.
have a good day

The same day I got message from Amazon, the refund is issued.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Kisi ka aaya??

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Its fake seller….
Advice
Call Amazon customer care they will send email to seller on behalf of you..hope all we get refund soon…

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Dear Sir/Mdam

We have received your order record forcast in our system from seller ,but we didn’t received parcel till now. please double confirm with seller.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I got refund…

replyuser
Click here to reply