Hotness Boat Bass Heads 225 Wired Headset with Mic

Hot Deal Boat Bass Heads 225 Wired Headset with Mic

466°
499
50% OFF 999.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
66
30
0
Boat Bass Heads 225 Wired Headset with Mic
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/boat-bassheads-225-wir...
Model Name
BassHeads 225
Color
White
Headphone Type
In the Ear
Inline Remote
Yes
Sales Package
Earphones, Extra Ear-tips & warranty Card
Connectivity
Wired

Expired 11 days

Deal Wiki

Price Comparison:

Amazon @ Rs.549

https://www.amazon.in/boAt-BassHeads-225-Specia...

Paytmmall @ Rs.522

https://paytmmall.com/boat-bassheads-225-in-ear...

Myntra @ Rs.999

https://www.myntra.com/headphones/boat/boat-bla...

14 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Flora
Admin
96
648
21

Previous Price Was Rs.599/- At Amazon

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
48
1291
12
Floriya wrote:

Previous Price Was Rs.599/- At Amazon

I would not recommend them even at that price

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
351
4

200-250 k milte the kisi time

Cropped1437372102323195317
Deal Cadet
63
216
4
dgyaan727 wrote:

200-250 k milte the kisi time

200-250…impossible.

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
48
1291
12
Expand
shankeyravi5385 wrote:

200-250…impossible.

I bought it for ₹489 in – may,2017
But there was some offer on payment via phonepe i don’t remember exactly how much it was.
It costed me around 300-350 approx

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
60
2798
24
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I bought it for ₹489 in – may,2017
But there was some offer on payment via phonepe i don’t remember exactly how much it was.
It costed me around 300-350 approx

i have this earphone, it never fits in ear. crap earphone

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
351
4

Paytm cashback k sath I have bought @ 200 🙄

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
351
4
Expand
Imharsh wrote:

i have this earphone, it never fits in ear. crap earphone

U can change earbuds according to ur ear size

Download
Deal Subedar
147
1080
9
dgyaan727 wrote:

Paytm cashback k sath I have bought @ 200 🙄

When? Still available?

Reshad abd 26 01 2017
Deal Subedar
48
1291
12
Expand
dgyaan727 wrote:

U can change earbuds according to ur ear size

I agree with @Imharsh
The issue is just not with the buds size actually they are too heavy and used to cause pain in ears if used for a bit long even it used to cause a headache to me.
Also i never used them too much and roughly still it broke near mic and after some time it broke near the jack.
Never bought them again and never recommend them.
Better to go with mi basics cheaper and better.

L4ud4kxe 400x400
Deal Subedar
60
2798
24
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I agree with @Imharsh
The issue is just not with the buds size actually they are too heavy and used to cause pain in ears if used for a bit long even it used to cause a headache to me.
Also i never used them too much and roughly still it broke near mic and after some time it broke near the jack.
Never bought them again and never recommend them.
Better to go with mi basics cheaper and better.

Yes, true
i changed and try all earbuds but same issue. it just pop out from ear after few min. even u r sitting stationary

Missing
Deal Cadet
148
351
4
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

I agree with @Imharsh
The issue is just not with the buds size actually they are too heavy and used to cause pain in ears if used for a bit long even it used to cause a headache to me.
Also i never used them too much and roughly still it broke near mic and after some time it broke near the jack.
Never bought them again and never recommend them.
Better to go with mi basics cheaper and better.

Oh… Nvm i use sony earphones these days can’t comment…

Missing