boAt Rugged v3 Extra Tough Unbreakable Braided ...

boAt Rugged v3 Extra Tough Unbreakable Braided Micro USB Cable 1.5 Meter (Black)

233°
129
84% OFF 799.0
Download
Deal Lieutenant
325
3602
67

https://www.amazon.in/Rugged-Extra-Tough-Unbrea...
boAt Rugged v3 Extra Tough Unbreakable Braided Micro USB Cable 1.5 Meter (Black)

  • Expiring In 18 days
10 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91

Bought 4 of these during last sale at 99 rs each.

Cropped1515510243
Deal Cadet
84
258
8
Roushh wrote:

Bought 4 more during last sale at 99 rs each.

Bro check it time to time… Becaz who ever take on prime days … All reviews r saying tht it stopped after 5, 10, 15 days….. Including mine stopped on 2 Aug…. Yesterday sended back to their Company…

Untitled 1
Deal Lieutenant
473
3465
91
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

Bro check it time to time… Becaz who ever take on prime days … All reviews r saying tht it stopped after 5, 10, 15 days….. Including mine stopped on 2 Aug…. Yesterday back to their Company…

Mine are working fine. All of them.
I bought 3-4 cables first time during Diwali sale. I was so impressed, I bought 4 more in last sale. None of them failed so far.

Maybe I got cables from good batch. wink

Cropped1515510243
Deal Cadet
84
258
8
Expand
Roushh wrote:

Mine are working fine. All of them.
I bought 3-4 cables first time during Diwali sale. I was so impressed, I bought 4 more last sale. None of them failed so far.

Maybe I got cables from good batch.

I also take last year tht also working… But this time their packing was different … N also their order hub… So they said for prime day sale v hv dispatched from there…. And it’s old batch( may b 6 months )…. Becaz they want to send quickly…. Rest u can verify in coming days….. wink

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
79
1730
31
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

Bro check it time to time… Becaz who ever take on prime days … All reviews r saying tht it stopped after 5, 10, 15 days….. Including mine stopped on 2 Aug…. Yesterday sended back to their Company…

Mine stopped working within a week.
Got replacement, that too stopped working within a week.
Sent back both and got refund.

Cropped1515510243
Deal Cadet
84
258
8
Expand
zafar_khan wrote:

Mine stopped working within a week.
Got replacement, that too stopped working within a week.
Sent back both and got refund.

U got Refund from Amazon… becaz 10 days return policy is there..

1609890 632726593442525 264821950 n
Deal Subedar
79
1730
31
Expand
SIMMBA wrote:

U got Refund from Amazon… becaz 10 days return policy is there..

You can get refund when you return the replacement.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
20
1

It’s the best

Missing