Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Box8: 100% cashback upto 300 on orders of 200!

18°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
Box8: 100% cashback upto 300 on orders of 200!

Link: https://b...in

Promocode: CB100

https://i.imgur.com/9HCC3Lg.jpg

Notes

1. Cashback credited will be 100% of the cart amount before taxes excluding drinks & desserts. Box8 Money will appear in your wallet after successful delivery of the order and your balance will be visible under “Profile” section of the main menu.

2. You can use upto Rs.100 Box8 Money on your next online order above Rs.250 and upto Rs.200 Box8 Money on online orders above Rs.500.

3. If you are a new user, you can use code WEBFREE to get 150 off + 150 cashback on your first order of 300 (before taxes).


Channel Alert
Box8: 100% cashback upto 300 and other offers!


Additional details: See the other offers here: https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-online...

Expired almost 3 years
8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
15ec882d723737c537ed6785a9cd5f5b
Perfectionist
4,206
61169
539
@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker VU n S. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
BTW, What is Box8? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Box8 is an Indian on-demand food delivery company based in Mumbai, considered the pioneer of the compact all-in-one meal box in India. The company was founded by Amit Raj and Anshul Gupta in 2012

Btw..
@DealSeeker not a big fan of these 100% offers.
Essentially they turn out to be 30% discount.
But good for heavy users..as B8 money can be useful for impulse orders..when there is no code available or no time to search

Images
Deal Major
108
15388
126
@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker VU n S. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
BTW, What is Box8? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ask those students of mumbai, who fell ill after eating Box8 garbage…
Not sure whether Box8 came clean from that mess

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@Paisa_de wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker VU n S. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
BTW, What is Box8? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ask those students of mumbai, who fell ill after eating Box8 garbage…
Not sure whether Box8 came clean from that mess


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
0
42853
741
@avgn wrote:

@DealSeeker not a big fan of these 100% offers.
Essentially they turn out to be 30% discount.
But good for heavy users..as B8 money can be useful for impulse orders..when there is no code available or no time to search


+1

This is why I have taken care to mention the limitations with Box8 money in the notes, unlike most other Box8 deals where you or somebody else has to highlight that. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Images
Deal Major
108
15388
126
@Beinghuman wrote:


@Magus wrote:


@Paisa_de wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker VU n S. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
BTW, What is Box8? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ask those students of mumbai, who fell ill after eating Box8 garbage…
Not sure whether Box8 came clean from that mess


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Now it’s fine…

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/...

Yeah. It seems to be. Thanks for the link. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Dd
Critic
322
15160
229
@Beinghuman wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@Paisa_de wrote:

@Magus wrote:

@DealSeeker VU n S. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
BTW, What is Box8? https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Ask those students of mumbai, who fell ill after eating Box8 garbage…
Not sure whether Box8 came clean from that mess


https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

Now it’s fine…

http://indianexpress.com/article/cities/mumbai/...



Don’t know if they were really clean or it was some under-table work. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Missing