Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from eBay or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

(cheapest) 2 Port VGA Switch - Splitter (Manual) Connect 2 Monitors to 1CPU/2 CPU to1Screen @ Rs 220/- MRP Rs 699

36°
220 + 70 S/H
69% OFF 699.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from eBay or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,252
15282
70
(cheapest) 2 Port VGA Switch - Splitter (Manual) Connect 2 Monitors to 1CPU/2 CPU to1Screen @ Rs 220/- MRP Rs 699
Deal Expired

2 Port VGA Switch – Splitter (Manual) Connect 2 Monitors to 1CPU/2 CPU to1Screen @ Rs 220/- MRP Rs 699/-

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/262441/medium/32791361480960990_7.JPG?1480960990

http://www.ebay.in/itm/231840466409?aff_source=...

FREE DELIVERY

PC:

amazon @ Rs 349/-

http://www.amazon.in/Warranty-VGA-Splitter-moni...

Deal Wiki

(cheapest) 2 Port VGA Switch – Splitter (Manual) Connect 2 Monitors to 1CPU/2 CPU to1Screen @ Rs 220/- MRP Rs 699

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Ebay.in
  2. Buy now for Rs.220/-

PC:

amazon @ Rs 349/-
http://www.amazon.in/Warranty-VGA-Splitter-moni...?

8 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Cropped572244563
Budding Star
143
12
27071
182

good find bro. vu + kg https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,252
15282
70
@AtulTheDimer wrote:

good find bro. vu + kg https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


thanx

Images %281%29
Deal Subedar
5
227
2550
20

Whats the main use of this device…i mean whether it is used for any particluar purpose

Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,252
15282
70
@singh.preet007879 wrote:

Whats the main use of this device…i mean whether it is used for any particluar purpose


Connect 2 Monitors to 1CPU/2 CPU to1Screen
Tumblr mnqpbsdxqk1sorxijo1 400
Deal Lieutenant
1
102
4418
100
@hunk123 wrote:

@singh.preet007879 wrote:

Whats the main use of this device…i mean whether it is used for any particluar purpose


Connect 2 Monitors to 1CPU/2 CPU to1Screen

Do you think it will allow Split screen? or only 1 active screen at a time.

Tenor
Deal Major
189
2,252
15282
70
@smartnsh wrote:

@hunk123 wrote:

@singh.preet007879 wrote:

Whats the main use of this device…i mean whether it is used for any particluar purpose


Connect 2 Monitors to 1CPU/2 CPU to1Screen

Do you think it will allow Split screen? or only 1 active screen at a time.


may be.

Chess sets
Deal Cadet
1
84
606
30

one screen at a time. its just like connector no circuit inside

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
112
354
1

its a VGA splitter.. and it comes at same price which is currently showing…nothing new in this prod…you can use two monitors one for self and one for showing presentation to others
..or use it in such way that you are using two systems but both having single common monitor their it would become beneficial…but it would be much beneficial if we also buy KVM which is used to connect keyboard and mouse too with this splittler with that you can use two systems and one display and switch them thru single keyboard and mouse

Missing