Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories

[OOS] Philips SHE1360/97 In-Ear Headphone (Black)

95°
80 + 40 S/H
47% OFF 150.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Computers, laptops & Accessories from Amazon or the deals across all stores in Computers, laptops & Accessories
10443385 10152491157199701 3476393372431427887 n
Deal Subedar
7
160
1260
19

Deal Wiki

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Amazon.in.
  2. Buy now for Rs.80
  3. Shipping charges Rs.40

Details
Bass beat vents allow air movement for better sound
15 millimeter speaker driver optimizes wearing comfort
Frequency response: 16 – 20000Hz, impedance: 16ohm, maximum power input: 50mW
100 dB/mW Headphone Sensitivity at 1 kHz

Price Comparison:

[email protected] http://www.philips.co.in/c-p/SHE1360_97/in-ear-...
[email protected] https://www.flipkart.com/philips-she1360-97-ste...
[email protected] https://paytm.com/shop/p/philips-she1360-97-wir...
[email protected] http://www.infibeam.com/Portable_Electronics/ph...
[email protected] http://www.croma.com/philips-she1360-in-ear-hea...

25 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Batman 2
suspended
5
103
2104
9

vu for effort but Shipping kill the Deal

150g667098
Deal Subedar
1
449
1112
13

Any filler ???

10443385 10152491157199701 3476393372431427887 n
Deal Subedar
7
160
1260
19

Again in stock

10443385 10152491157199701 3476393372431427887 n
Deal Subedar
7
160
1260
19

25 piece @ 80rs only

Assdaft by wampiesan d6x3d03
Deal Captain
57
458
9354
47
@livedeal wrote:

25 piece @ 80rs only

Vu, kg

Oni
Deal Subedar
11
3,231
2226
68

It is only 1 item not 25 will be delivered

Oni
Deal Subedar
11
3,231
2226
68

Philips SHE1360/97 In-Ear Headphone (Black) 80.00
Qty: 1
Sold By: Cloudtail

Indian
Deal Captain
19
7
9886
38

without proper evidence dont change the title !!

the item is 1 per customer .
Virat1
Deal Subedar
3
25
1380
19

How it is 25? Its showing 1 piece only??

Oni
Deal Subedar
11
3,231
2226
68

We are happy if we get 25 Pieces but we need to confirm it.

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28
@bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

We are happy if we get 25 Pieces but we need to confirm it.


already confirmed only 1 earphone you will not 25 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

10443385 10152491157199701 3476393372431427887 n
Deal Subedar
7
160
1260
19
@MayankG101 wrote:

@bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

We are happy if we get 25 Pieces but we need to confirm it.


already confirmed only 1 earphone you will not 25 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif

Number Of Items 25

When it comes then know the truth of the items no.

512
Deal Captain
51
359
10602
197

He is trying to say that 25 pieces are in stock

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28
@livedeal wrote:


@MayankG101 wrote:


@bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

We are happy if we get 25 Pieces but we need to confirm it.


already confirmed only 1 earphone you will not 25 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Number Of Items 25

When it comes then know the truth of the items no.

pls explain in simple talk . it means I will get 25 earphones as I understand

Missing
Deal Cadet
3
143
470
2

to all those who think they will get 25 earphones i would like to tell that i ordered 3 days ago same earphone when price is 95. and now i saw in order details its written 25 pieces only. got only 1.

thank you https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

10443385 10152491157199701 3476393372431427887 n
Deal Subedar
7
160
1260
19
@MayankG101 wrote:

@livedeal wrote:


@MayankG101 wrote:


@bharanidharanspm235 wrote:

We are happy if we get 25 Pieces but we need to confirm it.


already confirmed only 1 earphone you will not 25 https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif


Number Of Items 25

When it comes then know the truth of the items no.

pls explain in simple talk . it means I will get 25 earphones as I understand

Hope so

P 20161021 150230
Deal Subedar
18
33
2984
18

Stil Available https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Oni
Deal Subedar
11
3,231
2226
68

yeah still available so better to cancel the order if u are not satisfied with 1 piece https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Funny cute animated pug gif 22
Deal Subedar
1
94
1070
23

If go by picture then it looks third class quality which is sold on road side.

Rest is Dimers choice as they call it LOOOT https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Images %281%29
suspended
16
140
3013
28

How many earphones you got 1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif or 25 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

10443385 10152491157199701 3476393372431427887 n
Deal Subedar
7
160
1260
19
@MayankG101 wrote:

How many earphones you got 1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif or 25 https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif


1
I got 250 GV @ goodwill amount

Call Customer Care

Missing