Hotness Children's day offer at Belgian Waffle Co.: Any...

Hot Deal Children's day offer at Belgian Waffle Co.: Any waffle @₹100 (14th Nov)

577°
100
Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,571
3488
54
Children's day offer at Belgian Waffle Co.: Any waffle @₹100 (14th Nov)
Deal Expired

https://thebelgianwaffle.co/loca...s/

This Children’s Day, treat the child within you with some waffle love! Hop by to your nearest BWC outlet and grab any waffle at RS. 100/- T&C Apply*
- Offer valid only in stores
- Offer is not applicable on Mini Pancakes, Sundaes and Waffle Cakes

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594849/original/70198444_2715922405096038_6419252373935357952_o.jpg?1573674118

Expired about 1 month
19 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
Missing
suspended
50
20
0
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

This Children’s Day, treat the child within you with some waffle love! Hop by to your nearest BWC outlet and grab any waffle at RS. 100/- T&C Apply*
- Offer valid only in stores
- Offer is not applicable on Mini Pancakes, Sundaes and Waffle Cakes

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/594849/original/70198444_2715922405096038_6419252373935357952_o.jpg?1573674118

plus1 but sir where (link please)?
Missing
Deal Cadet
123
464
4

At Belgian store

Missing
Deal Cadet
147
315
4

Vd not worth only one pc

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,571
3488
54
Expand
deb-b wrote:
plus1 but sir where (link please)?

Offer valid in stores.

Missing
Deal Subedar
202
1436
29
dgyaan727 wrote:

Vd not worth only one pc

True, I am confused as to why Waffles are so expensive in India….

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
129
3

Is valid on all items or limited items

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,571
3488
54
sanny197828 wrote:

Is valid on all items or limited items

Offer is not applicable on Mini Pancakes, Sundaes and Waffle Cakes

328852
Deal Captain
75
13146
225

Good way to make kids addicted to junkfood toungueout

Missing
Deal Subedar
74
1890
67

They are foreign vala food… And Indians have to pay more for foreign vala food…It automatically becomes “elite” food even if only beggars eat it in the West-Remember Mcdonalds launch in India…

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
40
442
9

Better to buy from swiggy..

Missing
Deal Subedar
477
1181
25

K’eyush loves waffles


I remembered about this video as I read about waffles. 🙂
Nice deal

Missing
Deal Newbie
104
96
2
wolf wrote:

Good way to make kids addicted to junkfood toungueout

once kids get taste to one junk… then gone..

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
129
3
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

Offer is not applicable on Mini Pancakes, Sundaes and Waffle Cakes

Then most of the items are 138,128,148….so offering for 100 is not that great??

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,571
3488
54
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Then most of the items are 138,128,148….so offering for 100 is not that great??

You can get shakes that range from ₹150-₹210.
Also, this is the cheapest you’ll get for the kind of variety and quality.

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
828
8

I don’t have kid, is it necessary?
Where to find kid?

How to BookMyChotu?

Cropped1013034360
Deal Lieutenant
2,571
3488
54
B3A5T wrote:

I don’t have kid, is it necessary?
Where to find kid?

How to BookMyChotu?

No, its not necessary.
It says treat the child within you, not your child stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
All those talking about junk food for children missed the meaning I guess smiling_imp

Cropped1387150680
Deal Cadet
591
854
24
Expand
Wontdisplaymyname wrote:

No, its not necessary.
It says treat the child within you, not your child stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
All those talking about junk food for children missed the meaning I guess smiling_imp

Dil to bacca hai ji… stuck_out_tongue

Cropped1886908745590942804
Deal Cadet
99
146
2
B3A5T wrote:

I don’t have kid, is it necessary?
Where to find kid?

How to BookMyChotu?

Instantly it’s not possible. You need to go through proper process to have one (or maybe two, god knows) joy joy

Missing
Deal Cadet
120
828
8
Expand
mhkabra wrote:

Instantly it’s not possible. You need to go through proper process to have one (or maybe two, god knows) joy joy

Any Promo code? Prime delivery unavailable?

Missing