Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Croma - Flat Rs.500/- OFF on Rs. 2500/- and above using RuPay Cards

Croma - Flat Rs.500/- OFF on Rs. 2500/- and above using RuPay Cards

902°
20% OFF 2500.0
Finance Ninja
abhishek012

http://www.cro...om

Croma – Flat Rs.500/- OFF on Rs. 2500/- and above using RuPay Cards:

To get the code SMS GCACT CRMRUP to 7200666000

valid till Sat 31 Aug, 2019

Redemption Process:

Customer selects from the wide range of products and services offered by Croma through its physical stores all across India or e-commerce platform www.cro...om

For online www.Cro...om : Customer inputs the voucher code along with the Pin at the time of checkout before making the payment

For physical Croma Stores: Customer informs about the voucher code along with the Pin to the billing staff prior to bill generation

To get the code SMS GCACT CRMRUP to 7200666000

Discount of Flat Rs.500 on minimum purchase value of Rs.2500 will be offered to the customer
Customer to complete the entire transaction by using or making payment by RuPay Credit or Debit Card
Customer can use discount voucher only one time and within the validity period.

Terms & condition:

Merchant is providing promotional offer for RuPay cardholders to shop at Croma physical stores as well as on www.cro...om .
Flat Rs.500 OFF on minimum purchase of Rs. 2500/- and above in one invoice. Only Single code can be redeemed against one invoice. Multiple codes can’t be redeemed in one invoice.
Offer will be valid across all categories of products available at Croma Store Two offers and vouchers cannot be clubbed together.
Offer will be applicable on Croma price displayed at store.
Code along with pin need to be presented at Croma store in order to avail the offer.
The offer is non-binding, non-cashable and non-negotiable & cannot be used against purchase of croma gift card and voucher
The discount amount will not be paid in cash to the Cardholders in any case.
Product warranty will be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the Warranty Card of respective products.
The offer can be availed only once during the offer period.
Parties reserves the right to disqualify the cardholder from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
Merchant may withdraw, restrict, stop and discontinue this offer at any time if any regulation prohibits such offers or the offer is being misused.

Expired
31 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Comment No Longer Exist
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

refresh the page

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Thank you for activating promo CRMRUP. Card Balance: 500. Card Expires on 16-10-2019. Wallet Balance 500. Card Number xyz .card pin xyz.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

only at stores, not online

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any suggestions

Link Copied

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen Bluetooth Speaker (White)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-dot-3rd-gen-b...

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen Bluetooth Speaker (Grey)

Amazon Echo Input (Black)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-input-black-/...

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

sent sms, but got reply no voucher code, nothing! sad

Link Copied

resend from another number.

you will get sms mention with your gift voucher number.

Thank you for activating promo CRMRUP. Card Balance: 500. Card Expires on 16-10-2019. Wallet Balance 500. Card Number xyz .card pin xyz.

View 10 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Redemption allowed only on stores.

Link Copied

@itsnikhil2013507 I made my account with Croma long time ago; and seems it’s synced directly with account. Make your account with croma first and try later. Still if you’re not getting it you can use mine if process is smooth and it didn’t require my involvement

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Okay. Let me make an account on Chroma website. BTW, I am regular user of Chroma Offline outlets and I have given the same no. everytime. Although I never made account on Chroma Online. Let me do this also. plus1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you bro. Your way of getting Coupon worked flawlessly on Visa Card. 1 Coupon is enough. smile

Although I couldn’t get any coupon from Rupay card promotion.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thank you for activating promo CRMRUP. Card Balance: 500. Card Expires on 17-10-2019. Wallet Balance 500. Card Number *********. Card PIN ******.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Not working on website

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Can we use it with Paytm croma gift voucher?

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Croma Gift voucher issue resolved ?

Link Copied

Did this offer extend or any other croma offer?

replyuser
Click here to reply