Hotness Croma - Flat Rs.500/- OFF on Rs. 2500/- and abo...

Hot Deal Croma - Flat Rs.500/- OFF on Rs. 2500/- and above using RuPay Cards

701°
2000
20% OFF 2500.0
Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7164
109
Croma - Flat Rs.500/- OFF on Rs. 2500/- and above using RuPay Cards
Deal Expired

http://www.cro...om

Croma – Flat Rs.500/- OFF on Rs. 2500/- and above using RuPay Cards:

To get the code SMS GCACT CRMRUP to 7200666000

valid till Sat 31 Aug, 2019

Redemption Process:

Customer selects from the wide range of products and services offered by Croma through its physical stores all across India or e-commerce platform www.cro...om

For online www.Cro...om : Customer inputs the voucher code along with the Pin at the time of checkout before making the payment

For physical Croma Stores: Customer informs about the voucher code along with the Pin to the billing staff prior to bill generation

To get the code SMS GCACT CRMRUP to 7200666000

Discount of Flat Rs.500 on minimum purchase value of Rs.2500 will be offered to the customer
Customer to complete the entire transaction by using or making payment by RuPay Credit or Debit Card
Customer can use discount voucher only one time and within the validity period.

Terms & condition:

Merchant is providing promotional offer for RuPay cardholders to shop at Croma physical stores as well as on www.cro...om .
Flat Rs.500 OFF on minimum purchase of Rs. 2500/- and above in one invoice. Only Single code can be redeemed against one invoice. Multiple codes can’t be redeemed in one invoice.
Offer will be valid across all categories of products available at Croma Store Two offers and vouchers cannot be clubbed together.
Offer will be applicable on Croma price displayed at store.
Code along with pin need to be presented at Croma store in order to avail the offer.
The offer is non-binding, non-cashable and non-negotiable & cannot be used against purchase of croma gift card and voucher
The discount amount will not be paid in cash to the Cardholders in any case.
Product warranty will be regulated by the terms and conditions mentioned on the Warranty Card of respective products.
The offer can be availed only once during the offer period.
Parties reserves the right to disqualify the cardholder from the benefits of the offer if any fraudulent activity is identified as being carried out for the purpose of availing the benefits under the offer or otherwise by use of the Card.
The Offer is not available wherever prohibited and / or on products / services for which such offers cannot be made available for any reason whatsoever.
Merchant may withdraw, restrict, stop and discontinue this offer at any time if any regulation prohibits such offers or the offer is being misused.

Expired 9 months
31 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7164
109
aalemaaro339 wrote:

Content has been removed!

refresh the page

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
2079
24

Thank you for activating promo CRMRUP. Card Balance: 500. Card Expires on 16-10-2019. Wallet Balance 500. Card Number xyz .card pin xyz.

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
370
2

only at stores, not online

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
38
2

Any suggestions

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7164
109
Ashoka_ wrote:

Any suggestions

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen Bluetooth Speaker (White)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-dot-3rd-gen-b...

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-dot-3rd-gen-b...

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen Bluetooth Speaker (Grey)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-dot-3rd-gen-b...

Amazon Echo Input (Black)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-input-black-/...

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
2

sent sms, but got reply no voucher code, nothing! sad

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7164
109
itsnikhil2013507 wrote:

sent sms, but got reply no voucher code, nothing! sad

resend from another number.

you will get sms mention with your gift voucher number.

Thank you for activating promo CRMRUP. Card Balance: 500. Card Expires on 16-10-2019. Wallet Balance 500. Card Number xyz .card pin xyz.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
2
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

resend from another number.

you will get sms mention with your gift voucher number.

Thank you for activating promo CRMRUP. Card Balance: 500. Card Expires on 16-10-2019. Wallet Balance 500. Card Number xyz .card pin xyz.

Bro sent sms from another no. too! Sent it again from the same no. also. Not getting any messages. Trying since 5 pm :/

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
2
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

resend from another number.

you will get sms mention with your gift voucher number.

Thank you for activating promo CRMRUP. Card Balance: 500. Card Expires on 16-10-2019. Wallet Balance 500. Card Number xyz .card pin xyz.

Am I doing something wrong?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576190/original/Screenshot_20190718-210450.png?1563464126

Missing
Deal Cadet
23
575
19

Redemption allowed only on stores.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
409
3
Expand
itsnikhil2013507 wrote:

Am I doing something wrong?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/576190/original/Screenshot_20190718-210450.png?1563464126

If u r on a monthly plan & HV no main account balance..maybe it’s a charged message … happened with me for another bank associated number..chk on dat

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
409
3
Expand
DealzWatcher wrote:

If u r on a monthly plan & HV no main account balance..maybe it’s a charged message … happened with me for another bank associated number..chk on dat

Got a message..maximum limit exceeded…

Missing
Deal Subedar
63
2079
24

@itsnikhil2013507 I made my account with Croma long time ago; and seems it’s synced directly with account. Make your account with croma first and try later. Still if you’re not getting it you can use mine if process is smooth and it didn’t require my involvement

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
2
Expand
DealzWatcher wrote:

If u r on a monthly plan & HV no main account balance..maybe it’s a charged message … happened with me for another bank associated number..chk on dat

bro check the last message. It is showing messages delivered. And I do have atleast 25 Rs. in main balance in both SIM cards.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
2
Expand
abhi8800109787450 wrote:

Try using this just paste this no. 7200666000

bro last message I sent by removing 0 prefix. Same result. Thread moved to the same recipient. sad

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
2
BARCODE wrote:

@itsnikhil2013507 I made my account with Croma long time ago; and seems it’s synced directly with account. Make your account with croma first and try later. Still if you’re not getting it you can use mine if process is smooth and it didn’t require my involvement

Okay. Let me make an account on Chroma website. BTW, I am regular user of Chroma Offline outlets and I have given the same no. everytime. Although I never made account on Chroma Online. Let me do this also. plus1

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
38
2
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen Bluetooth Speaker (White)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-dot-3rd-gen-b...

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen Bluetooth Speaker (Black)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-dot-3rd-gen-b...

Amazon Echo Dot 3rd Gen Bluetooth Speaker (Grey)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-dot-3rd-gen-b...

Amazon Echo Input (Black)

https://www.croma.com/amazon-echo-input-black-/...

Will the copoun work it is of 2500 and eco is of 2499

Missing
Shopping Friend
295
7164
109
Expand
Ashoka_ wrote:

Will the copoun work it is of 2500 and eco is of 2499

no, add any cheapest product.

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
38
2
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

no, add any cheapest product.

Plzzz.. can you suggest I can’t find any .. !!

Missing
Deal Cadet
174
517
8
Expand
Ashoka_ wrote:

Plzzz.. can you suggest I can’t find any .. !!

yes Everedy battery 26rs or below.

Missing
Deal Cadet
95
243
13

Thank you for activating promo CRMRUP. Card Balance: 500. Card Expires on 17-10-2019. Wallet Balance 500. Card Number *********. Card PIN ******.

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
48
2
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Same offer Available for Visa Card Holders Also
https://www.desidime.com/forums/hot-deals-onlin...

Thank you bro. Your way of getting Coupon worked flawlessly on Visa Card. 1 Coupon is enough. smile

Although I couldn’t get any coupon from Rupay card promotion.

Missing
Deal Newbie
58
38
2

Not working on website

Missing
Deal Cadet
57
188
1

Can we use it with Paytm croma gift voucher?

Missing