Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Croma or the deals across all stores in Electronics

croma tab at 694 store pickup

251°
694
86% OFF 4800.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Electronics from Croma or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Logo
Deal Cadet
5
254
754
13

ahmdabad dimmers grab it fast

http://www.croma.com/croma-wifi-17-78cm-tab-crx...

m from mumbai https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cry.gif
specifications
Stay connected anytime, anywhere with the black Croma CRXT1178 7" Wi-Fi tablet that comes with an array of connectivity options like 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth v4.0, USB and 3G Dongle support. This will be of great help for people who prefer to finish their tasks while travelling. Make things even better for yourself by storing all your important data in the 4 GB storage space, which if need arises can be expanded up to 32 GB. With this Croma tablet, work, play and listen to your favourite music all on-the-go. While you finish your office work you can also listen to music and put a movie for download as its 512 MB RAM facilitates easy multi tasking.

15 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Logo
Deal Cadet
5
254
754
13

it seems noone from ahmadabad here

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42799
735

@nilvp1 Superb find! Sending a channel alert. Hopefully some Ahmedabad dimer can grab it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Loot only for Ahmedabad dimers: Croma 7" tablet for only 694! MRP: 4800.
Logo
Deal Cadet
5
254
754
13
@DealSeeker wrote:

@nilvp1 Superb find! Sending a channel alert. Hopefully some Ahmedabad dimer can grab it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Loot only for Ahmedabad dimers: Croma 7" tablet for only 694! MRP: 4800.


hey thanks. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

56766
Deal Subedar
4
368
1076
32

i am from ahmedabad but able to add to cart

Fantasia painting%281%29
Deal Subedar
0
85
1772
21
@nilvp1 wrote:

@DealSeeker wrote:

@nilvp1 Superb find! Sending a channel alert. Hopefully some Ahmedabad dimer can grab it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

VU + KG + ATC

Channel Alert
Loot only for Ahmedabad dimers: Croma 7" tablet for only 694! MRP: 4800.


hey thanks. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Oos but kg to both…

56766
Deal Subedar
4
368
1076
32

i am from ahmedabad but able to add to cart

200w d
Deal Subedar
1
63
1162
42

380009. This pincode is not serviceable

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
138
314
3
380055 is nt servicable
Images
Deal Major
37
108
15242
123

This loot made its way on DD after all.

I ordered this on 24th or 25th August. Paid 694. Yesterday i went to store for pick up. Instead they refunded me saying faulty product which they cant provide and somehow stock again comes in stock on croma online store. Don’t fall for it.

Not all loots are real. If you want to have 694 from your credit card to your hand, then go ahead…

Dd
Critic
23
322
15160
229
@Paisa_de wrote:

This loot made its way on DD after all.

I ordered this on 24th or 25th August. Paid 694. Yesterday i went to store for pick up. Instead they refunded me saying faulty product which they cant provide and somehow stock again comes in stock on croma online store. Don’t fall for it.

Not all loots are real. If you want to have 694 from your credit card to your hand, then go ahead…

@DealSeeker

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
52
20
1

I ordered one on my sisters name will they honor ?

My payment was processed awaiting invoice copy from Croma post which i can get it from the store

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
13
1242
36
@akshayrpatil wrote:

i am from ahmedabad but able to add to cart


Took this last year in 4k.. not worth at all. Really test ur patience.. dont buy. Add 3k.more n take samsung tab

Images
Moderator
4
268
14556
228
@Paisa_de wrote:

This loot made its way on DD after all.

I ordered this on 24th or 25th August. Paid 694. Yesterday i went to store for pick up. Instead they refunded me saying faulty product which they cant provide and somehow stock again comes in stock on croma online store. Don’t fall for it.

Not all loots are real. If you want to have 694 from your credit card to your hand, then go ahead…


+1

Have purchased multiple products from Croma in the last few days!
Went for Pick-Up in Belapur and Bandra in Mumbai ….. both of them product defective( diff products). Going for refund now !

Missing