Dabur Hommade Ginger Paste 200g

87°
34% OFF 44.0
Missing
Deal Baba
Deal Expired

https://www.amazon.in/Dabur-Hommade-Ginger-Past...

Expired about 1 year
8 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Hunter

is it good? like fresh or loaded with preservatives?

Missing
Blogger
rini50 wrote:

is it good? like fresh or loaded with preservatives?

Preservatives.. only for lazy/ busy ppl or emergency cases.

Missing
Deal Hunter
Expand
deb3l wrote:

I would like to get one of garlic tho… its a pain to remove the outer layers of garlic!

Missing
Blogger
Expand
rini50 wrote:

I would like to get one of garlic tho… its a pain to remove the outer layers of garlic!

Pro tip: Drop them in warm water and leave for 10 mins. Works like a charm.. wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
deb3l wrote:

They sent me Ginger Garlic paste. Sealcap broken 😐😑

It’s not Ginger paste

Missing
Blogger
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

They sent me Ginger Garlic paste. Sealcap broken 😐😑

It’s not Ginger paste

I think it’s a logistics mishandling. Raise the issue with pics.. you are definitely gonna get the refund and the product as well. grinning

Else, you can choose to keep it and use (if internal product is usable) as these issues are minor ones. Do what your conscience guide you. innocent

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
deb3l wrote:

I think it’s a logistics mishandling. Raise the issue with pics.. you are definitely gonna get the refund and the product as well. grinning

Else, you can choose to keep it and use (if internal product is usable) as these issues are minor ones. Do what your conscience guide you. innocent

They changed the product details. Now my order history is also showing Ginger Garlic. Here thumbnail is also changed to Ginger Garlic. I checked it after ordering it was Ginger only. Yeh kya gadbad ghotala hai

Missing
Blogger
Expand
Asankhya wrote:

They changed the product details. Now my order history is also showing Ginger Garlic. Here thumbnail is also changed to Ginger Garlic. I checked it after ordering it was Ginger only. Yeh kya gadbad ghotala hai

Amazon “coders” are going notorious.. need to find that internal link. stuck_out_tongue

Enjoy the Manchurian! sunglasses

Missing