Hotness DesiDime Cricket League - 2019 - Prizes worth R...

Hot Deal DesiDime Cricket League - 2019 - Prizes worth Rs 20,000

21K°
Deal Wiki
+
3056 Comments  |  
136 Dimers
Wfe
Deal Major
6,500
21397
250

Attractive Banner + Prize money
Something for everyone unless there’s unprecedented interest from Newbies

Also if possible, allow certain number of team changes ( Group / Semis + Finals , daily before the start of first match )

Good Luck everyone!

Missing
Deal Newbie
7
38
0

Love this grinning

Missing
Deal Newbie
7
38
0

How to participate? updated the app to latest version.

Untitled
Deal Newbie
1,458
92
3

Good. But you guys should have retained the IPL fantasy XI contest as well.

275
Deal Lieutenant
812
3366
71

Y this time no teams

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Subedar
26
2813
25

Is it necessary to update app as it’s said in the banner or can we just answer questions here in the thread?

Missing
Deal Cadet
132
299
3

Good

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
1,871
22101
863
rini50 wrote:

Is it necessary to update app as it’s said in the banner or can we just answer questions here in the thread?

Questions will be asked in specific url only. You have to select answers there only.

150g667098
Deal Subedar
427
1117
13

What happen to old. Method players we select as team and get points by scoring Induvual in the match??

Cropped 1253713562
Deal Cadet
120
119
4

Waiting
HA

Sco
Deal Lieutenant
1,767
4288
66
IRIDESCENT wrote:

What happen to old. Method players we select as team and get points by scoring Induvual in the match??

In think it consumes more time and requires manual updation of points.

This time they have kept it simple and automated the points calculation.

Missing
suspended
95
240
5
Expand
androgame wrote:

Is Baar ?
This is your first time playing DPL .
Or any history on DD ? toungueout

BTW hindi without translation isn’t allowed in hot deals

First ball pe six maarna rohit sharma ji ki aadat hai
First time jeetna meri aadat hai wink

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1889
28
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Questions will be asked in specific url only. You have to select answers there only.

What time questions will be asked?? Any specific fixed timing??

Download
Shopping Friend
28
27372
431
Expand
Gargsaab wrote:

What time questions will be asked?? Any specific fixed timing??

Usually they ask 2-3 hours before toss

Index
Deal Subedar
558
1889
28
Expand
androgame wrote:

Usually they ask 2-3 hours before toss

Ohkk… Will be playing first time stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

91bc0d3ed6f178e55c3b34d8ee13c890 d58fiqt
Deal Cadet
479
138
0

Oyye Gareeba grin

A2z1
Community Angel
308
33809
409
Pablo_Kismibar wrote:

Admin Should provide iPhone X to winner 😛

wish granted
admin wants to X your hopes
Don’t underestimate 3 people
I Me Myself
redmi have all 3
enjoy

A2z1
Community Angel
308
33809
409

many giving suggestions
let me also give one. toungueout

why just gold dimes
let dimers use their supercash, magicpin points etc.

104487632 buddha sitting on lotus cute buddha cartoon vector illustration isolated on white background
Deal Subedar
125
1096
21
A2Zdeals wrote:

many giving suggestions
let me also give one. toungueout

why just gold dimes
let dimers use their supercash, magicpin points etc.

Also include crowns from crownit

Dual survival cody lundin 2
Deal Captain
0
13085
144
Expand
bumblefoot wrote:

Yes only if you are playing from RCB alongside Kohli n score a century.

smile

u people should conduct real cricket matches and the players would be dimers.

They would be very delighted to come and stay in DesiDime Office, and play for you people. wink

all the cost khana, pina, accommodation and prize should be borne by DesiDime wink

think on it.

Download
Shopping Friend
28
27372
431
Expand
Cody wrote:
smile

u people should conduct real cricket matches and the players would be dimers.

They would be very delighted to come and stay in DesiDime Office, and play for you people. wink

all the cost khana, pina, accommodation and prize should be borne by DesiDime wink

think on it.

Admins would enjoy spot fixing on dimers toungueout

Cropped75770540910922727
Blogger
365
1602
40
A2Zdeals wrote:

many giving suggestions
let me also give one. toungueout

why just gold dimes
let dimers use their supercash, magicpin points etc.

joy joy

In that case DD will be renamed as MobiDesiMagicDime. stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes
Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Hunter
303
20266
199

@bumblefoot Any Vacancies in DD , Because So Many Berojgars r eagerly waiting instead of Being a Proud Owner of Pakoda Thela 😛

Missing
Deal Cadet
15
102
1

What time of the day questions will be asked ? It is important to know because in case of tie as per the rules , the one who answer earliest will be awarded points.

Map 4
Deal Subedar
201
1167
30

i have used all my gold dimes sad

let me accumulate it to next IPL from now toungueout

Missing