Hotness [Contest] DesiDime Shopping Mania 2 - 2019

Hot Deal [Contest] DesiDime Shopping Mania 2 - 2019

533°

Diwali sale is back again & so has our contest.

Did you miss to catch any of your ‘wishlisted’ products. This time you shouldn’t miss it. Be ready with your wishlist products as the sales are going to go live again from tomorrow.

Sale Day King

We will be awarding 1 dimer with the title of ‘Sale Day King’. The dimer who manages to post maximum deals that gather a lot of traction will be declared as winner. Factors that will be taken into consideration are highest views, hotness, click-outs, comments, etc.

Prize – 1000 Dimes
Badge: Sale day King

Deal of the Season

There will be hundreds of deals shared and many of them will be noteworthy. But there will be one deal that ‘rules them all’ The deal which gains the highest hotness during this period wins.

Prize – 750 Dimes

Group of the Season

Find good deals in the forum and add them quickly to your group/s. The group which gets the highest hotness during the sale period will be awarded. If hotness is same then winner will be declared on the basis of total outbound clicks.
To have a better chance of winning add co-owners in your group who will be actively adding deals.
To create or join a group → https://www.desidime.com/...ps

Prize – 500 Dimes

Helpful Dimers of the season

This prize is for those who shares more and helps out forum members. The one who replies to almost every tag he/she gets, who makes a ‘deal newbie’ feel more comfortable in forum, one whose comments are really liked, the one who gets karma for their helpfulness, one who is always ahead in helping other members in forum.

Prize : DesiDime Exclusive T-shirt ( 5 Quantity)

We will also give out 5 exclusive T-shirt to Dimers who shop via Desidime. All you have to do is shop from any these websites (Amazon ,Flipkart, Paytmmall, tatacliq) via links shared in Desidime and we will pick random 5 winners who will get our Exclusive T-shirt.

All the very best and Happy Shopping!

Contest Validity

11th October 2019 – 17th October 2019
  • Expired 6 days

Deal Wiki

How to be prepare for this biggest Diwali sale:

point_right If you want to get the best deals fire really fast, join our Telegram Channel https://t.me/de...me

point_right If you want to get the newest deals, bookmark our New deals page https://www.desidime.c...ew

point_right If you want to engage with the community, download our DesiDime App here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=a...

19 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Cropped4946029183327751476
Deal Subedar

u can copy paste the winners from the same previous contest…😜

Jiwvql0
Budding Star

Happy Shopping! smile

Don’t overspend wink toungueout

Images
Deal Captain

There should be some rules. Like previous winners should not be repeat here as winner again..

Img 20180811 173854
Deal Lieutenant

who were the winners in last contest?

72535069 1072524983079289 7698584743272513536 n
Deal Newbie

please dont repeat previous winners if u can , give other some chance like my post goes through approval before posting in main page laughing

Dont waste my time
Deal Subedar

Thanks for arranging all these giveaway prizes and all, it makes this community more attractive and more importantly shows that it cases for its users.

Not sure how you’re gonna decide on the T-shirt contest though. Because I’m sure plenty users, including myself have already purchased few products from the deals posted here only, but how would you know who is purchasing what, do we need to post what we have purchased in this thread? I had this question from last sale but just never got the time to ask.

And on the actual sale itself, well nothing planned or wishlisted for plebs like us. I tried checking my bank app before sales to see whether anything is credited, but nah.

Cropped4037643400146354173
Deal Subedar
ithehappy wrote:

Thanks for arranging all these giveaway prizes and all, it makes this community more attractive and more importantly shows that it cases for its users.

Not sure how you’re gonna decide on the T-shirt contest though. Because I’m sure plenty users, including myself have already purchased few products from the deals posted here only, but how would you know who is purchasing what, do we need to post what we have purchased in this thread? I had this question from last sale but just never got the time to ask.

And on the actual sale itself, well nothing planned or wishlisted for plebs like us. I tried checking my bank app before sales to see whether anything is credited, but nah.

they keep record of who has purchased from dd as all links are affiliated links..

Bumblefoot   20070602   monterrey mexico
Admin
ithehappy wrote:

Yes, so dimers just need to stay logged in while shopping via Desidime urls and we will be able to track those.

Admin

@shuvampargal @swity4u @moriyamaruti, guys contest is open for all. And everyone has equal opportunity to find n post good deals. None knows in advance what offer is going to come when, so if someone is consistent in finding good deals then its their effort.

Cropped4946029183327751476
Deal Subedar
bumblefoot wrote:

@shuvampargal @swity4u @moriyamaruti, guys contest is open for all. And everyone has equal opportunity to find n post good deals. None knows in advance what offer is going to come when, so if someone is consistent in finding good deals then its their effort.

I wasn’t serious dude..look the last emojii.. And yes the one who deserves should get reward.. @bumblefoot

Images
Deal Captain
bumblefoot wrote:

Agreed boss.. End day our target is just grab best deals..

Admin

@shuvampargal yes buddy, i know smile lets hope we all get better n bigger deals this time around.

cc @swity4u, btw hows ur daughter doing.
75pe
Deal Subedar
bumblefoot wrote:

@shuvampargal yes buddy, i know smile lets hope we all get better n bigger deals this time around.

cc @swity4u, btw hows ur daughter doing.

Please use chat for off topic discussion.

Missing