Domino's- Get 50% cashback upto 125rs through *...

Domino's- Get 50% cashback upto 125rs through *Amazon* (first ever)

149°
125
50% OFF 250.0
E siv ji 8
Deal Cadet
127
318
5
Domino's- Get 50% cashback upto 125rs through *Amazon* (first ever)
Deal Expired

https://www.dominos...in
If it’s your first payment on Domino’s via Amazon. You’re eligible to get 50% cashback upto 125rs.

Source: Domino’s website

10 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
137
472
16

Check t&c. Valid till 31st December 2018

Cropped1457795686
Deal Newbie
69
20
0

This offer expired

Cropped1457795686
Deal Newbie
69
20
0

i got 30 percent cashback yesterday

Troops and tutus2a
Deal Subedar
320
1769
80
khan38527498 wrote:

i got 30 percent cashback yesterday

I got rs100 cash back and its valid until jan 24th..

Amazon says 30% upto rs100… valid from 1st dec to jan 24th..

Download
Shopping Friend
168
26817
415

I just ordered yesterday, got only 30% , any way to get the solution to this ?
Called them but doesnt look anything would happen with it

Troops and tutus2a
Deal Subedar
320
1769
80
androgame wrote:

I just ordered yesterday, got only 30% , any way to get the solution to this ?
Called them but doesnt look anything would happen with it

I think its user specific.. I saw the 125 but only got the 100 cb.. Happened once before as well, was fist ever payment using amazon at dominos..

Swiggy says COD only and no coupons allowed..

Dominos called and cancelled the order.. Being a sat they have high demand today..

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
81
2214
61

ordered today and got 92 rs cashback on 300 rs..
FYInow its 30% cb

Troops and tutus2a
Deal Subedar
320
1769
80
hackerboys wrote:

ordered today and got 92 rs cashback on 300 rs..
FYInow its 30% cb

Always believe the people who control the cash. This is twice now dominos saying 125 but only getting 100 or 30%.. And this is twice that dominos cancelled the order.. Although in coolwinks case paytm did change their TC and agreed to what was posted on coolwinks after a few days.

Missing
Entertainer
442
6150
76
Expand
alienteck wrote:

Always believe the people who control the cash. This is twice now dominos saying 125 but only getting 100 or 30%.. And this is twice that dominos cancelled the order.. Although in coolwinks case paytm did change their TC and agreed to what was posted on coolwinks after a few days.

You are comparing apples with oranges, my friend… smile toungueout

Missing