Hotness Dr. Morepen BP-11 BPOne Bp Monitor (Blue, White)

Hot Deal Dr. Morepen BP-11 BPOne Bp Monitor (Blue, White)

517°
76% OFF 3299.0
Img 20180914 094818
Deal Subedar
Dr. Morepen BP-11 BPOne Bp Monitor (Blue, White)
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/dr-morepen-bp-11-bp-mo...
Upper ArmBP Monitor Device
Smart BP Monitor with WHO Blood Pressure Classification Indication
Irregular Heartbeat Detection
Large Display
4-User Interface
4 AAA Batteries
Pulse Rate Indicator
Memory Function
One Year Warranty Against Manufacturing Defects

16 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar

Good deal VU plus1

Missing
Deal Cadet
mastervijay wrote:

Good deal VU plus1

Is it good?

Missing
Deal Cadet
mastervijay wrote:

Good deal VU plus1

Does it give reliable readings?

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
Expand
happydealss wrote:

Does it give reliable readings?

I have not using it, but the reviews and the brand is worthy. Mostly it priced between 900-1k in normal days.. so thinking of its current price its really worth to buy as per my opinion.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

I have not using it, but the reviews and the brand is worthy. Mostly it priced between 900-1k in normal days.. so thinking of its current price its really worth to buy as per my opinion.

I doubt as I find some other bp monitor machines at double the price of this. Like Omron.

Missing
Deal Cadet

This deal has 251% hotness. I didn’t find it to be a good deal. As the model BP11 is discontinued now so I want prefer to buy this as the new model is available at a price within 900-1000, with no discounts running on Rn. During discounts the new model will be available for less than 900 which is better to buy then this.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
Expand
happydealss wrote:

I doubt as I find some other bp monitor machines at double the price of this. Like Omron.

Ya.. in budget segment both morepen and omron (little bit costlier) are good. But some machines may come with manufacturing defects, need to figure it out while receiving itself. Basically average of 3 readings should be taken in every bp machine to analyse perfectly to some extend.

Spinning globe gif 17
Deal Subedar
happydealss wrote:

This deal has 251% hotness. I didn’t find it to be a good deal. As the model BP11 is discontinued now so I want prefer to buy this as the new model is available at a price within 900-1000, with no discounts running on Rn. During discounts the new model will be available for less than 900 which is better to buy then this.

What upgradation you’re expecting in newer versions , that too in same price range, may be increased display/battery/potability. No special tweeking/Nothing going to be new here. Not compelling you to buy, but if you’re in need dont wait for upcoming deals.

The decision is in your hand , Good luck plus1

Missing
Deal Newbie

How long does the batteries come for?

Missing
Deal Cadet

Vu..Any genuine review?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Budhe-Baba wrote:

This one has poor ratings. Top reviews say it gives wrong reading. Should I buy manual pump wala only? Most digital ones give all wrong readings.

No digital monitor can give accurate result. these monitors dont give accurate readings. They show readings with difference of somewhere 10 to 20. Buy monitor which gives best accurate readings. I don’t think morepengives. You can try omron, but its price is around 2000.

Missing
Deal Newbie

Thanks bought one

Capture
Deal Subedar
Expand
happydealss wrote:

No digital monitor can give accurate result. these monitors dont give accurate readings. They show readings with difference of somewhere 10 to 20. Buy monitor which gives best accurate readings. I don’t think morepengives. You can try omron, but its price is around 2000.

why not buy manual one then?

0adb54b33378ab05c450d11f8dd0c7be
Deal Cadet

These give reasonably correct readings for home use just to monitor your health weekly. The error margins in these are reasonable especially since you won’t be taking any medications solely on the base of these readings.

Missing