DUNZO PAYTM OFFER Rs 50 cashback

DUNZO PAYTM OFFER Rs 50 cashback

105°
Cropped1968266007
Deal Newbie
55
25
0
DUNZO PAYTM OFFER Rs 50 cashback

Paytm is offering cashback of rs 50 when paid for order of min rs100 on DUNZO using paytm wallet  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/604816/original/Screenshot_2020-02-10-12-23-39-901_net.one97.paytm.jpg?1581317899
Visit dunzo payment page and you will find it

Expiring In 15 days
21 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
311
602
6

User specific it seems, as i cant see this offer

Cropped1153049538137691804
Deal Cadet
51
181
0

How are u using dunzo multiple times in same device? I am not able to signup with any other number apart from the one which I registered for the first time

Cropped1968266007
Deal Newbie
55
25
0
moh.soh wrote:

User specific it seems, as i cant see this offer

apparently it can only be seen after the transaction takes place. #tryatrisk

Cropped1968266007
Deal Newbie
55
25
0
Maverick_23 wrote:

How are u using dunzo multiple times in same device? I am not able to signup with any other number apart from the one which I registered for the first time

Unistall and reinstall. or clear the app data. it works

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
135
4

They are charging 20-25 delivery charges, packing charges 20 and tax 15-20… So extras are only 60-70 Rs….

Cropped1968266007
Deal Newbie
55
25
0
sanny197828 wrote:

They are charging 20-25 delivery charges, packing charges 20 and tax 15-20… So extras are only 60-70 Rs….

My bill had zéro delivery charges and no pacaking charge. So its different for different areas

Missing
Deal Cadet
60
135
4
Expand
bablusaikumarnalla264 wrote:

My bill had zéro delivery charges and no pacaking charge. So its different for different areas

Which area… hotel name and wat did u order??…

How can all be zero..is Dunzo running charity?

53738166 1217013655118826 729405181959077888 n
Deal Cadet
186
296
3

The problem is I can’t use multiple accounts and also referral bonus work for only 7 days
Let me know if someone need referral code

Desert
Deal Cadet
111
418
5
Expand
sanny197828 wrote:

Which area… hotel name and wat did u order??…

How can all be zero..is Dunzo running charity?

For new customers and initial order they gives these benefits

Missing
Deal Newbie
88
68
1

3 days back i did a payment through paytm.. Still i didnt get cashback

Cropped 908740533
Deal Cadet
33
662
6
rajesha08 wrote:

3 days back i did a payment through paytm.. Still i didnt get cashback


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605151/original/Screenshot_20200213-095818.png?1581568109Got within 48 hours. bro check payment should be above 99 and you should activate offer in cash back section if not activated it activate it you will surely get some  time it takes time.

Missing
Deal Newbie
88
68
1
Expand
popeyethedimer wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/605151/original/Screenshot_20200213-095818.png?1581568109Got within 48 hours. bro check payment should be above 99 and you should activate offer in cash back section if not activated it activate it you will surely get some  time it takes time.

Thankyou very much. Just now activated..

Missing
Deal Newbie
88
68
1

But do they give for last transaction or they will give for next new transaction??

53738166 1217013655118826 729405181959077888 n
Deal Cadet
186
296
3

Any way to get multiple dunzo app? Or can someone order for me with 25% discount from dunzo cash

Missing