137°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from eBay or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Earn 20x payback point on your ebay first purchase

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 5 Votes: 5
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from eBay or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,461
6970
66

Earn 20x payback point on your ebay first purchase

Max points : 3000
valid upto 30 /6
http://www.eb...n/
https://i.imgur.com/Y62uw1P.png

there is already FPD for 20% discount on first purchase. This is giving 20x payback cashback and almost same % as cashback.
here we will get 3000 points of 750rs.

You can use 8% zingoy cashback as well.
Please dont use any coupon code and put payback account number (or linked phone number) while purchasing product. You will see payback points you are going to earn.

17 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
262

https://i.imgur.com/Y62uw1P.png

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
262

Alert Sent

Nice Share

https://i.imgur.com/xGNxTPS.gif

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194

KJA SENT 💆

 20170729 105713
Budding Star
36
2
16054
194
https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif ITS RUNNING FROM MONTH
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,461
6970
66
@KuttaJi wrote:

https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif ITS RUNNING FROM MONTH

yes. validity is changed now to 30/6.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,461
6970
66

thanks @mahidada for posting image.
I am still struggling with that.

Symbols sr1 clan kain
Shopping Friend
56
0
30776
262
@ssarvesh wrote:

thanks @mahidada for posting image.
I am still struggling with that.


because u did not add extension .png to it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,461
6970
66
@mahidada wrote:

@ssarvesh wrote:

thanks @mahidada for posting image.
I am still struggling with that.


because u did not add extension .png to it https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif thanks

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10088
107

Its better to take upfront discount though thanks for updating.

VU and GB https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
VU= Vish You
GB= God Bless https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
0
141
1004
10
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Its better to take upfront discount though thanks for updating.

VU and GB https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
VU= Vish You
GB= God Bless https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


tumahre DP m bakri kya kr rhi h?:-P https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
suspended
0
39
340
60

i hv done a purchase on ebay before 20 days

when will i get this payback points in my account????

any body get points

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,461
6970
66
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Its better to take upfront discount though thanks for updating.

VU and GB https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
VU= Vish You
GB= God Bless https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif


Agree. this is good for deals worth 2000 – 4000.

Missing
Deal Subedar
1
247
1162
15

Is this 20x bonus points or total 20x Payback points, up to 3k points, since that’d be 3150 i.e. nearly worth 800/- https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Also other discounts possible via Mobikwik et al on their payment page https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,461
6970
66

It should be bonus 3000 points. Total 3150. We can check that in ebay while doing transaction.
Not aware of any other wallet discount deal.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
151

this is actually a great deal as u will get 21% cashback on first purchase

VUSnq

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
22
1,461
6970
66
@karthi4052752 wrote:

this is actually a great deal as u will get 21% cashback on first purchase

VUSnq


thanks @karthi4052752
not sure why dimers are ignoring it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
may be because they are more interested in getting discount than getting cashback.

Pada
Deal Lieutenant
11
4
5098
151
@ssarvesh wrote:

@karthi4052752 wrote:

this is actually a great deal as u will get 21% cashback on first purchase

VUSnq


thanks @karthi4052752
not sure why dimers are ignoring it. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif
may be because they are more interested in getting discount than getting cashback.


maybe bro, but we can easily convert this to mobikwik cash or even bank transfer via oxigen like someone quoted in other thread

Missing