Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics

eBay 300₹ off on min 1000₹ *Account Specific*

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 2 Votes: 4

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
37
Account specific coupon

Coupon Code SHOPFEST78
Valid till: 7th Sept, 2016
https://i.imgur.com/pjZ2a0d.jpg

T&C here

(delete if repost)

33 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1

bro can you give me the account i want to buy something

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
37
@onedeal wrote:

bro can you give me the account i want to buy something


i just ordered using this coupon,only got in 1 account

Missing
suspended
0
65
38
1
@MovieSeeker wrote:

@onedeal wrote:

bro can you give me the account i want to buy something


i just ordered using this coupon,only got in 1 account

no issues.i just asked if you dont need i ll use that.thanks for replying

Img 20170303 wa0005
Deal Captain
7
2
7546
40
@MovieSeeker wrote:


@onedeal wrote:

bro can you give me the account i want to buy something


i just ordered using this coupon,only got in 1 account

What did you bought?

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
37
@Amit Goyal wrote:

@MovieSeeker wrote:


@onedeal wrote:

bro can you give me the account i want to buy something


i just ordered using this coupon,only got in 1 account

What did you bought?

Hard disk is full so will back up my game setup files to this
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Pack-Of-50-Pieces-Nation...

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
11
326
6

It is a repost (missed by a day). I have got the email too but not applying on the order.

Giphy
Deal Cadet
4
191
814
13

Any body have extra account pls help me out.
Free 40rs recharge for you lol

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10190
106

Good Post. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif
But Check coupons section.

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
37
@fortune23 wrote:

It is a repost (missed by a day). I have got the email too but not applying on the order.


link?

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
37
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

REPOST. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif
Check coupons section.


sorry just now saw your post this coupon is not there add this one SHOPFEST78 too i will request to delete this thread

Giphy 5
Entertainer
32
1,044
10190
106
@MovieSeeker wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

REPOST. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_redface.gif
Check coupons section.


sorry just now saw your post this coupon is not there add this one SHOPFEST78 too i will request to delete this thread

Okay then its not a repost.
Coupon is different but discount same.
+kg

My name
Deal Lieutenant
0
317
3182
61

any other suggestions for 1k ?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
58
32
1

I do have a/c with coupon

Redhat
Deal Subedar
4
127
1028
11
@MovieSeeker wrote:


@Amit Goyal wrote:

@MovieSeeker wrote:


@onedeal wrote:

bro can you give me the account i want to buy something


i just ordered using this coupon,only got in 1 account

What did you bought?

Hard disk is full so will back up my game setup files to this
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Pack-Of-50-Pieces-Nation...
did you use this disc before ? How’s the quality ?

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
37

@topgear used 8.5gb but that deal looked cheap like 15₹ per DVD whereas it’s 16₹per 4.7gb DVD so went went ahead will try it and tell how it is.

Snap2
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
2

I have receive on my 14 ebay accounts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif but not used at all https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Snap2
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
2

and one 400 off on 2000 and 4 upto 25% max 500 Left till 7 sept. but still not used single one. Still looking for best offer. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5136
59
@manasaz wrote:

and one 400 off on 2000 and 4 upto 25% max 500 Left till 7 sept. but still not used single one. Still looking for best offer. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Good for you but why are you declaring it here https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

Clj ysswgaac6so
Deal Subedar
6
208
2844
53
@manasaz wrote:

I have receive on my 14 ebay accounts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif but not used at all https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


share one with me

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
812
6
@MovieSeeker wrote:

@Amit Goyal wrote:

@MovieSeeker wrote:


@onedeal wrote:

bro can you give me the account i want to buy something


i just ordered using this coupon,only got in 1 account

What did you bought?

Hard disk is full so will back up my game setup files to this
http://www.ebay.in/itm/Pack-Of-50-Pieces-Nation...

For relatively long term and reliable backups Verbatim is the best. Esp. the ones manufactured by TDK or Mitsubishi Chemicals(Japan or Singapore). I had purchased National DL-DVD earlier but it did nt inspire much confidence. Made the DVD burner spin like crazy and very noisy too(not the case with Verbatim and Sony). Since Verbatim are no longer available offline where I am staying and hard to find online I am making do with Sony. I am looking to make the transition to BluRay discs in the future. This will help to cut down on the no. of discs. I backup important stuff to optical media in additional to HDD as I dont trust them.
Its been several years though. So please do update regarding your experience.

Mw8bgos
Deal Lieutenant
3
382
3593
56

what to buy https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Snap2
Deal Newbie
0
51
86
2

offer me https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5136
59
@abcwevr762 wrote:


For relatively long term and reliable backups Verbatim is the best. Esp. the ones manufactured by TDK or Mitsubishi Chemicals(Japan or Singapore). I had purchased National DL-DVD earlier but it did nt inspire much confidence. Made the DVD burner spin like crazy and very noisy too(not the case with Verbatim and Sony). Since Verbatim are no longer available offline where I am staying and hard to find online I am making do with Sony. I am looking to make the transition to BluRay discs in the future. This will help to cut down on the no. of discs. I backup important stuff to optical media in additional to HDD as I dont trust them.
Its been several years though. So please do update regarding your experience.


You mean to say CD, DVD safer than Hard disk ?? I am asking with the thought that CD DVD are prone to scratches and all.

Shutterstock 1013504321
Deal Lieutenant
2
62
3564
39
@manasaz wrote:

I have receive on my 14 ebay accounts https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif but not used at all https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


giveaway 3 accounts to me for 10 days

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
50
812
6
@saymyname wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:


For relatively long term and reliable backups Verbatim is the best. Esp. the ones manufactured by TDK or Mitsubishi Chemicals(Japan or Singapore). I had purchased National DL-DVD earlier but it did nt inspire much confidence. Made the DVD burner spin like crazy and very noisy too(not the case with Verbatim and Sony). Since Verbatim are no longer available offline where I am staying and hard to find online I am making do with Sony. I am looking to make the transition to BluRay discs in the future. This will help to cut down on the no. of discs. I backup important stuff to optical media in additional to HDD as I dont trust them.
Its been several years though. So please do update regarding your experience.


You mean to say CD, DVD safer than Hard disk ?? I am asking with the thought that CD DVD are prone to scratches and all.

When a Hdd dies you stand to lose terabytes of data whereas with a DVD/BD you only lose a few gigabytes at a time. You keep the disc in its sleeve and only access it when its required. This minimises chances of scratches. I should know since I have 10 year old discs working just fine. 1 scratched disc in all that time. That too I was able to recover 99% of the data. Good brands like Verbatim and Sony are much better when it comes to scratch resistance Its all abt having multiple backups, for critical media atleast, across different media . You know what they say abt putting all your eggs in a single basket…

Img 20180128 082349
Deal Lieutenant
4
2
5136
59
@abcwevr762 wrote:

When a Hdd dies you stand to lose terabytes of data whereas with a DVD/BD you only lose a few gigabytes at a time. You keep the disc in its sleeve and only access it when its required. This minimises chances of scratches. I should know since I have 10 year old discs working just fine. 1 scratched disc in all that time. That too I was able to recover 99% of the data. Good brands like Verbatim and Sony are much better when it comes to scratch resistance Its all abt having multiple backups, for critical media atleast, across different media . You know what they say abt putting all your eggs in a single basket…


How did you do that ?

Ogaaagceyi3oju f grunthqgugdumnel814k6gremgqnosaqmbx zpyjn30naggx0bbnjtb6ozvf0on65ky3b0ib40am1t1uosd1otz33eyiibenovkzweyqhob
Deal Subedar
10
456
2118
163

if anyone have spare account of 300 off, plz pm me

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42775
728
@saymyname wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:

When a Hdd dies you stand to lose terabytes of data whereas with a DVD/BD you only lose a few gigabytes at a time. You keep the disc in its sleeve and only access it when its required. This minimises chances of scratches. I should know since I have 10 year old discs working just fine. 1 scratched disc in all that time. That too I was able to recover 99% of the data. Good brands like Verbatim and Sony are much better when it comes to scratch resistance Its all abt having multiple backups, for critical media atleast, across different media . You know what they say abt putting all your eggs in a single basket…


How did you do that ?

http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-repair-and-...

Index
Deal Lieutenant
8
51
3492
37
@abcwevr762 wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

@abcwevr762 wrote:


For relatively long term and reliable backups Verbatim is the best. Esp. the ones manufactured by TDK or Mitsubishi Chemicals(Japan or Singapore). I had purchased National DL-DVD earlier but it did nt inspire much confidence. Made the DVD burner spin like crazy and very noisy too(not the case with Verbatim and Sony). Since Verbatim are no longer available offline where I am staying and hard to find online I am making do with Sony. I am looking to make the transition to BluRay discs in the future. This will help to cut down on the no. of discs. I backup important stuff to optical media in additional to HDD as I dont trust them.
Its been several years though. So please do update regarding your experience.


You mean to say CD, DVD safer than Hard disk ?? I am asking with the thought that CD DVD are prone to scratches and all.

When a Hdd dies you stand to lose terabytes of data whereas with a DVD/BD you only lose a few gigabytes at a time. You keep the disc in its sleeve and only access it when its required. This minimises chances of scratches. I should know since I have 10 year old discs working just fine. 1 scratched disc in all that time. That too I was able to recover 99% of the data. Good brands like Verbatim and Sony are much better when it comes to scratch resistance Its all abt having multiple backups, for critical media atleast, across different media . You know what they say abt putting all your eggs in a single basket…

+1
i still have game setup i burned to dvd like 6 yrs ago since its in a sleeve and in a box nothing happened.i had problems with dvd but was able to recover most files and recheck with torrent only 500mb less to download a 4gb file

Missing