Electricity Bill payment/Recharge 7+10% off (17%)

Electricity Bill payment/Recharge 7+10% off (17%)

235°
83
17% OFF 100.0
Missing
Deal Newbie
78
31
0

https://n...ai
Niki:
Get 7% instant discount upto Rs 200 when you use promocode: BPB200FR. This promocode is applicable once per user.

Airtel payments bank and Airtel wallet

10% cashback upto 100 min order 500/-

For Recharge Niki code:
In case of utility payments the user needs to use BPB200F as the promocode while for prepaid recharge the promocode is BPB200FR.

21 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
78
31
0

Get additional 5% cash back to Niki wallet for new user signup with Refferal code

Pm for refferal code

Missing
Deal Cadet
76
217
8

Please direct msg me if anybody wants referal code

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
60
3

Valid up to which date?

Missing
Deal Newbie
78
31
0

You can also use payzapp for payment with “BILLPAY” promo code on payment page 10% cash back upto 250/-

Missing
Deal Newbie
78
31
0
mahend wrote:

Valid up to which date?

15th for 7% off from niki.

10% cash back of Airtel and payzapp valid till this month end.

Cropped1937456041
Deal Cadet
205
360
4

7%-2% convenience fee by Niki, so basically it’s 5%, still good offer but it’s only once per user pensive

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
60
3
Expand
samarth.mr11129 wrote:

15th for 7% off from niki.

10% cash back of Airtel and payzapp valid till this month end.

7% niki upto which date? Please.

Missing
Deal Cadet
52
220
0
SandipxDip wrote:

7%-2% convenience fee by Niki, so basically it’s 5%, still good offer but it’s only once per user pensive

Twice per user

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
30
0

both numbers need to be same. payzapp registered number and niki number

Missing
Deal Cadet
55
181
4
rctek wrote:

both numbers need to be same. payzapp registered number and niki number

Where it is written?

Cropped1937456041
Deal Cadet
205
360
4
Expand
chhallaninilesh843 wrote:

Sorry brother, did not get you, can you please elaborate

For bill payment Code BPB200F is valid twice per user & for recharge code BPB200FR valid only once per user

Missing
Deal Newbie
55
30
0
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Where it is written?

just tried it. if the numbers are not same, then no way you can apply payzapp code

Cropped2051059084
Deal Cadet
107
375
5
samarth.mr11129 wrote:

You can also use payzapp for payment with “BILLPAY” promo code on payment page 10% cash back upto 250/-

Billpay can be used for inapp recharge only in payzapp?

Missing
Deal Newbie
78
31
0
Expand
amitsp wrote:

Billpay can be used for inapp recharge only in payzapp?

No it will work for Niki merchant also.. during payment you apply BILLPAY it will take you will get cash back for sure..

Manchester united red devils white shirt%281%29
Deal Captain
384
12929
105
Expand
samarth.mr11129 wrote:

No it will work for Niki merchant also.. during payment you apply BILLPAY it will take you will get cash back for sure..

For this, both Niki and payzapp should have same number also.. otherwise it will not show in app payment for payzapp.. Only payzapp card option shows up..

Missing
Deal Newbie
104
26
0

electricity transaction on bescom failed twice, unreliable website

Missing