Electronic Mosquito Killer (2 Pcs) + Free 150 r...

Electronic Mosquito Killer (2 Pcs) + Free 150 rs Coupon @ 149

99°
149
82% OFF 825.0
Missing
Tech Guru
309
3637
48
Electronic Mosquito Killer (2 Pcs) + Free 150 rs Coupon @ 149
Deal Expired

https://paytmmall.com/super-electronic-mosquito...
Electronic Mosquito Killer (2 Pcs) + Free 150 rs Coupon @ 149

Code: MALL150
Get flat Rs 150 cashback on minimum order of Rs 500 on your next PaytmMall order
Terms & Conditions

  • You will get a cashback voucher worth Rs 150, which can be used on your next transaction on all Paytm Mall products except groceries products.
  • This offers is applicable on minimum order value of Rs 500 on Paytm Mall.
  • This promo-code is applicable on paytm mall’s products only.
  • This promo-code is not applicable on orders with Cash on Delivery (COD) mode of payment.
  • Your unique voucher will be sent to you within 24 hours of shipment of your order and on expiry of return period in case if the order is purchased through EMIs.
  • Your unique voucher will be valid for 60 days after it gets activated post expiry of return period.
Expired 12 months
6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
162
253
3

It is like shop for 500 and get two mosquito killer free smile

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3637
48
insta wrote:

It is like shop for 500 and get two mosquito killer free smile

laughing
Missing
Budding Star
16
11650
126

Brother I have already purchased free of cost it from Paytm but
This Miskito not effective no single Mosquito die

Missing
Deal Subedar
111
1239
52
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Brother I have already this Miskito no. Mosquito die

Still mosquito biting, even when it’s on ?!

Hk Villa Electronic Led Mosquito Killer Lamps Super Trap Mosquito Killer Machine For Home An Insect Killer Mosquito Killer Electric Machine Mosquito Killer Device Mosquito Trap Machine Eco-Friendly Baby Mosquito Insect Repellent Lamp https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07NPCJ47L/ref=cm_sw_r...
How is this one ?!

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3637
48
eeesahuji205 wrote:

Brother I have already purchased free of cost it from Paytm but
This Miskito not effective no single Mosquito die

Inrecent days Nothing is effective when comes to mosquito.. ! Just use this as night lamp.. no other purpose bro plus1

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3637
48
Expand
vickyVicky wrote:

Still mosquito biting, even when it’s on ?!

Hk Villa Electronic Led Mosquito Killer Lamps Super Trap Mosquito Killer Machine For Home An Insect Killer Mosquito Killer Electric Machine Mosquito Killer Device Mosquito Trap Machine Eco-Friendly Baby Mosquito Insect Repellent Lamp https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07NPCJ47L/ref=cm_sw_r...
How is this one ?!

Not personally verified.. but lt too seems not working ! Its nothing but only fitted with an led bulb and mini cpu fan which sucks the mosquito when comes near the lamp.
Actually when someone in a room mosquito will not go near lamp, bcoz mosquito is attracted by our body heat and our exhaled carbon-dioxide.

Missing