[MiFanFestival – Have you checked out all the events happening on 6th April? Redmi Note 3 (16GB & 32GB), and 20000mAh Mi Power Bank will all up for grabs at 11am, 2pm, 5pm on this day! Take note of these timings and make sure you get what you want.]
Mi Fan Festival 2016 Buying Guide
Mi Fan Festival – Buying Guide
What’s Mi Fan Festival?
6th April is Xiaomi’s birthday; that’s when we were first set up 6 years ago! We’re only here because of Mi Fans, so every year, we celebrate our birthday with Mi Fan Festival (MFF). Mi Fan Festival is every Mi Fan’s biggest opportunity to get fantastic deals from Mi, and we’re super excited to host this in India on mi.com/in/ for the first time!
When: All offers and products (except flash sale items) will be available on 6th April 2016, 8am – 10pm. While stocks last.
Flash Sales – What you have to note
• There’ll be 3 flash sales happening on 6th April. They are at 11am, 2pm, and 5pm
• Mi 5, Redmi Note 3, and 20000mAh Mi Power Banks will all be up for grabs during these 3 flash sale timings.
• Registration is not required. Just make sure you log in to your Mi Account early, head to mi.com/in/ when the time comes, and add the item you want into your cart.
• Flash sales are on a first come first served basis. Make sure you keep an eye on the time so you can grab what you want at 11am, 2pm, or 5pm sharp.
• All users who add a product to cart successfully, have 2 hours to place their orders and another 2 hours to pay for it. Otherwise, the order will be cancelled automatically.
• For Mi 5, you can add Mi Protect, which covers accidental damage, at ₹499. This offer is only available on 6th April so remember to get it!
• For those who are getting Redmi Note 3, you can get the great deal of ₹50 OFF Redmi Note 3 cases only on 6th April, so remember to add this to your cart too!
This is the first time these will be on sale in India so MFF is your chance to get it!
• 20000mAh Mi Power Bank
• Mi In-Ear Headphones Pro
• Mi LED Light Enhanced
• Mi USB Cables 120cm All of them will be on open sale from 8am, on 6th April
Festival Bundles & Freebies
• Fitness Bundle: Buy Mi Band & Mi In-Ear Headphones Grey together as the Fitness Bundle, and save ₹200; the offer is only valid when you add the bundle to cart, and not valid when you add both products to cart separately
• Festival Freebies: All users purchasing a Mi 4i or Mi Pad on Mi Fan Festival will get a Mi In-Ear Headphone Basic for free
Excited about all the offers happening during MFF? There’s still more to come from Mi! We’re planning a special surprise for Mi Fans on 5th April, so do come back to find out what it is!
Flaunt It & Win!
• Mi Fan and proud of it? Wear the MFF badge online! You can download Mi Fan Festival Facebook and Twitter cover photos, and use them for your own Facebook and Twitter accounts. Stand to win a Mi 5 when you change your cover photo to the Mi Fan Festival one!
• On 6th April, flaunt the Mi Fan Festival goodies you purchased, by sharing screenshot on your social media pages, and tag our official account on Facebook or Twitter. (Make sure your posts are public!) Stand a chance to double your wins by getting an extra order for free!
Games & Prizes
Take the Fast Challenge only through Mi Store App. For those who don’t have the Mi Store app, please visit Google Play to download it. You will then be able to find this game in the app! Challenge yourself in this game and start winning exciting prizes! Here’s what’s you can win:
• Mi 5 phones
• Mi 5 F codes
• Redmi Note 3 phones
• Mi Bluetooth Speakers
• Mi Bluetooth Gamepad
• Mi coupons with total value over ₹70 million!
All coupons are only applicable on Mi accessories purchased via the Mi Store App. They will be valid for one day only, on 6th April. Here’s how you can use the coupons:
• Go to mi.com/in/
• Go to My Orders
• You can view your coupon under the ‘Coupon’ tab.
• You can use the coupon on 6th April. Key in your coupon code BEFORE you place your order.
• Only ONE coupon may be used for each order
For those who win a Mi Phone or other Mi products such as the speakers, we’ll contact you within 7 working days after Mi Fan Festival, to arrange for your prize delivery. Prizes will be sent within 30 working days after we have contacted you.
Need help during the day?
We’ve got you covered. Mi Bunnies are here to assist you. You can reach out to us through different channels stated below :
• Facebook: fb.com/XiaomiIndia
• Online Chat: http://www.mi.com/in/service/o...e/
• Hotline Service: 1800 103 6286
• Email: [email protected]
Online Chat and Hotline Service will be available from from 8am to 10pm during Mi Fan Festival.