147°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

[LIVE] Flat 25% Off on Zara | Pantaloons | Marks & Spencer at usemyvoucher app maximum 750

Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
Score: 12 Votes: 12
750
25% OFF 1000.0
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
A2z1
Entertainer
135
122
29280
280
[LIVE] Flat 25% Off on Zara | Pantaloons | Marks & Spencer at usemyvoucher app maximum 750
Deal Expired
Avail Flat 25% Off on Zara | Pantaloons | Marks & Spencer at usemyvoucher app

https://i.imgur.com/ApJIJ5E.jpg

Use OneTimePromocode CLASSYCLUB25

Valid 10th June & Till Stocks Last
Maximum discount 750

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=u...

Deal Wiki

[LIVE] Flat 25% Off on Zara | Pantaloons | Marks & Spencer at usemyvoucher app maximum 750

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Usemyvoucher.
  2. Use One Time Promocode CLASSYCLUB25
  3. Valid 10th June & Till Stocks Last
  4. Maximum discount Rs. 750
20 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,035
28,234
58543
595

vsk

A2z1
Entertainer
135
122
29280
280

@disclaimer Which one is your favorite of these 3?

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
271
4172
36
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer Which one is your favorite of these 3?

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

None. ShoppersStop most regular destination, lifestyle at times. Yours?
Haven’t purchased anything from UMV till now.

A2z1
Entertainer
135
122
29280
280
@disclaimer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@disclaimer Which one is your favorite of these 3?

https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


None. ShoppersStop most regular destination, lifestyle at times.
Haven’t purchased anything from UMV till now.

Was expecting this one from you… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Though many prefer ShoppersStop still their balance sheet health is not good.
Usemyvoucher app service is good. So far so good though discount amount is settled now.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
9
271
4172
36
@A2Zdeals wrote:

Was expecting this one from you… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Though many prefer ShoppersStop still their balance sheet health is not good.
Usemyvoucher app service is good. So far so good though discount amount is settled now.


Customer support needs a lot of improvement at SS, Lifestyle is no better though. Zara, Marks and Spencer and Forever 21 are nearer than ShoppersStop but never visited any of these.

ShoppersStop black card holder like you shouldn’t be looking elsewhere.

UMV might be good but I have not faced any problem with Giftbig. Earlier it regularly provided 20-25% discount.

Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
964
9470
97

vu
What time normally their sale starts?
Need to get some handkerchiefs. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

A2z1
Entertainer
135
122
29280
280
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

vu
What time normally their sale starts?
Need to get some handkerchiefs. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Usually 11 am.
Will ping you once live.

Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
964
9470
97
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

vu
What time normally their sale starts?
Need to get some handkerchiefs. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Usually 11 am.
Will ping you once live.


XOXO https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
+kg +gb (God’s Blessings) https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,035
28,234
58543
595
@19 Female Gurgaon wrote:

Need to get some handkerchiefs. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


ya i can see that https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
69
284
5

What would be maximum discount

A2z1
Entertainer
135
122
29280
280
@udit0112 wrote:

What would be maximum discount

Will come to know tomorrow only…

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
32
0

Start buying sale is on….

Final
Deal Subedar
3
183
1704
21
@A2Zdeals wrote:

@udit0112 wrote:

What would be maximum discount

Will come to know tomorrow only…


It’s live dude. Max discount upto 750rs

Giphy 5
Entertainer
29
964
9470
97

Can add multiple brands to card.
Like 2000 zara
1000 M&S https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

A2z1
Entertainer
135
122
29280
280
@faisalgamer wrote:


@A2Zdeals wrote:

@udit0112 wrote:

What would be maximum discount

Will come to know tomorrow only…


It’s live dude. Max discount upto 750rs

Thread Title & OP updated.

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
340
240
21

Ordered on COD. No tracking details yet.

Anyone got the delivery details?

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
32
0

UeeMyVoucher is good. Ordered twice aand service has been excellent. Tracking number will be updated within 24 to 48 hours.

Missing