Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Coolwinks or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

Flat 80% off on branded sunglasses @ Coolwinks (From 4 pm to 7 pm)

Score: 1 Votes: 1
56fbd3acd9fef08c11c3aed3 480x480
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Coolwinks or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
Download
Deal Captain
122
3,194
10836
42

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/257058/medium/3406528575943d5a748513d70c8a2cd-o.jpg?1480958012

link : https://www.coolwin...om

8 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10787
165

imported ones :coolwink: :wink:
https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png


from Rome
to India

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/257069/medium/3406552Checking-out-goggles.JPG?1480958017

edit: voted and suggested. La Express la revlon la reebok la

Missing
Deal Cadet
0
175
722
8

would their reebok be original??

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
682
1768
16
@Spock wrote:

imported ones :coolwink: :wink:
https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png


from Rome
to India

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/257081/medium/3406577Checking-out-goggles.JPG?1480958023

edit: voted and suggested. La Express la revlon la reebok la


Seriously?
Have you ordered any from this site?

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10787
165
@unitedrooney wrote: Seriously?
Have you ordered any from this site?

Answer 1: no.
Answer 2: No.


even if Almighty descends over my dead body and promises my life back with the condition that i order from an unknown, shady site, then too i wouldn’t.
then again, my life isn’t really much to live for :humphh: :-/


i did not want to use the hindi line “raste ka maal saste mein” here, so i let the pictures do the talking.

of-course i DID suggest this for FPD; with this message → great offer.. loot loot loot. please make this too FPD and let the Desidime trend of kachra for FPD continue.

<a href=“http://cdn1.desidi...omhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor..." alt=“redface” border=“0”/>"><img src=“http://cdn1.desidi...omhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor..." alt=“redface” border=“0”/>"> i hope i could bring some clarity now !

Thumbimgcrop 1478587631182
Deal Cadet
1
101
298
1

y to aajkal fpd kachra hoti h

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
682
1768
16
@Spock wrote:

@unitedrooney wrote: Seriously?
Have you ordered any from this site?

Answer 1: no.
Answer 2: No.


even if Almighty descends over my dead body and promises my life back with the condition that i order from an unknown, shady site, then too i wouldn’t.
then again, my life isn’t really much to live for :humphh: :-/


i did not want to use the hindi line “raste ka maal saste mein” here, so i let the pictures do the talking.

of-course i DID suggest this for FPD; with this message → great offer.. loot loot loot. please make this too FPD and let the Desidime trend of kachra for FPD continue.

<a href=“http://cdn1.desidi...omhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor..." alt=“redface” border=“0”/>"><img src=“http://cdn1.desidi...omhttps://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor..." alt=“redface” border=“0”/>"> i hope i could bring some clarity now !


I think there is an option of not commenting not suggesting not voting on DD. I guess so?
@bumblefoot is there?
As far as I know there is.
you could have chosen that, rather than bringing Almighty in between

Open uri20161119 27009 2xv7rv
Deal Captain
0
276
10787
165
@unitedrooney wrote: ..I think there is an option of not commenting not suggesting not voting on DD. I guess so?
you could have chosen that, rather than bringing Almighty in between..

thank you for letting me know this ‘secret’ Sir.
i’ll be exercising the same from this point onwards in this thread.

and hope you understand that i did not coax Almighty anywhere.

Missing
Deal Subedar
11
682
1768
16
@Spock wrote:

@unitedrooney wrote: ..I think there is an option of not commenting not suggesting not voting on DD. I guess so?
you could have chosen that, rather than bringing Almighty in between..

thank you for letting me know this ‘secret’ Sir.
i’ll be exercising the same from this point onwards in this thread.

and hope you understand that i did not coax Almighty anywhere.


Gr8, you got the point https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing