280°
Flat 80% OFF - With Standard Fireworks as partn...

Flat 80% OFF - With Standard Fireworks as partners, Fhatake is taking Diwali hyperlocal with next-day cracker deliveries

Score: 7 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Score: 7 Votes: 17

Vote down Reasons

  • Other reasons : 3
  • Referral link : 1
  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Missing
Deal Cadet
4
378
888
8

With Standard Fireworks as partners, Fhatake is taking Diwali hyperlocal with next-day cracker deliveries

The company claims to offer, through the app and website, a wider variety of fireworks than offline stores at a discount of 80 per cent of MRP rates.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/313290/medium/2732107yourstory-Fhatake.jpg?1480987993

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

WEB : http://fhatak...m/

APP : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=c...

Fhatake currently operates in two delivery hubs around south Bengaluru – JP Nagar, Jayanagar, Banerghatta and Central Bangalore — Koramangla and Indiranagar.

144 Comments  |  
48 Dimers
Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30466
628

Why not in rajasthan https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Captain
20
6
10470
58

VU

715el0cdqkl. sl1500
suspended
306
141
44316
225
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Why not in rajasthan https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


+1 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Xpgozhudfikom
Entertainer
11
26
30384
267
@VaibhavJain wrote:

Why not in rajasthan https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Billi Mausi pataake Murga brand ke hi lenaa!

Img 20150414 215658
Budding Star
46
196
30466
628
@Plato wrote:

@VaibhavJain wrote:

Why not in rajasthan https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


Billi Mausi pataake Murga brand ke hi lenaa!


Murgaa chap hi late hai hum https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
T – Cock brand ‘Its deep’ https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229

A humble request to everyone… Please stop this nonsense! It’s high time we started boycotting such silly pleasures with a noble cause in mind. This is one thing which can be easily given up unlike plastic bags etc. Please consider the plight of little babies, senior citizens and poor animals. It’s such a painful experience to watch these helpless beings suffer. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

917503581858
Deal Subedar
6
231
1640
25
"@Magus":http://www.desidime.com/users/193603 wrote:

A humble request to everyone… Please stop this nonsense! It’s high time we started boycotting such silly pleasures with a noble cause in mind. This is one thing which can be easily given up unlike plastic bags etc. Please consider the plight of little babies, senior citizens and poor animals. It’s such a painful experience to watch these helpless beings suffer. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

with respect to what you wrote .. I still believe that we could only spread the message but this will always be on the individuals for taking this decision of leaving or carrying on with it..
I assume this won’t called as non sense for sure

Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229
@mackmad wrote:

with respect to what you wrote .. I still believe that we could only spread the message but this will always be on the individuals for taking this decision of leaving or carrying on with it..
I assume this won’t called as non sense for sure


It does not become sensible just because a majority of the population likes to do it. But, you’re right that we can only persuade others and it’s upto them to implement it or not. And that’s what my post exactly does. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
109
286
7
@Magus wrote:

A humble request to everyone… Please stop this nonsense! It’s high time we started boycotting such silly pleasures with a noble cause in mind. This is one thing which can be easily given up unlike plastic bags etc. Please consider the plight of little babies, senior citizens and poor animals. It’s such a painful experience to watch these helpless beings suffer. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


I ask you to stop using ACs and vehicles as it is hurting environment and people with respiratory diseases! Would you stop?:roll: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
111
577
3
@mackmad wrote:

"@Magus":http://www.desidime.com/users/193603 wrote:

A humble request to everyone… Please stop this nonsense! It’s high time we started boycotting such silly pleasures with a noble cause in mind. This is one thing which can be easily given up unlike plastic bags etc. Please consider the plight of little babies, senior citizens and poor animals. It’s such a painful experience to watch these helpless beings suffer. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

with respect to what you wrote .. I still believe that we could only spread the message but this will always be on the individuals for taking this decision of leaving or carrying on with it..
I assume this won’t called as non sense for sure


You pals are of sick thinking
You know that fire works at depawali almost kill the deadly muchhar so no dengue this fireworks is symbol of happiness welcoming of Bhagwan sri Ram

Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229
@megatron wrote:

@Magus wrote:

A humble request to everyone… Please stop this nonsense! It’s high time we started boycotting such silly pleasures with a noble cause in mind. This is one thing which can be easily given up unlike plastic bags etc. Please consider the plight of little babies, senior citizens and poor animals. It’s such a painful experience to watch these helpless beings suffer. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


I ask you to stop using ACs and vehicles as it is hurting environment and people with respiratory diseases! Would you stop?:roll: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


I think you missed the highlighted part of my post. Vehicles have become an integrated part of our daily lives without which good living will become almost impossible in today’s world. Firecrackers do not belong to the same category. But only intelligent people can understand my message, not crackpots like you.

@[email protected] Do you see how even polite requests don’t infuse sense into such dumbheads? Am I wrong in giving them what they deserve? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

CC @DealSeeker

Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229
@meragoyou153 wrote:

You pals are of sick thinking
You know that fire works at depawali almost kill the deadly muchhar so no dengue this fireworks is symbol of happiness welcoming of Bhagwan sri Ram


First decide if it is for Bhagwan Sri Ram or Mosquitoes. Then we can talk. Remember, you are allowed to choose only one out of the two. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

E7b55fb1d448621e52964de627a13e90
Deal Captain
58
10
10802
57

avoid crackers this diwali…

Jerks 1
Deal Subedar
0
132
1805
31
@meragoyou153 wrote:

@mackmad wrote:

"@Magus":http://www.desidime.com/users/193603 wrote:

A humble request to everyone… Please stop this nonsense! It’s high time we started boycotting such silly pleasures with a noble cause in mind. This is one thing which can be easily given up unlike plastic bags etc. Please consider the plight of little babies, senior citizens and poor animals. It’s such a painful experience to watch these helpless beings suffer. https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

with respect to what you wrote .. I still believe that we could only spread the message but this will always be on the individuals for taking this decision of leaving or carrying on with it..
I assume this won’t called as non sense for sure


You pals are of sick thinking
You know that fire works at depawali almost kill the deadly muchhar so no dengue this fireworks is symbol of happiness welcoming of Bhagwan sri Ram

Its not good to burst these crackers near a living place where kids, elderly and animals are there.
Celebrate, but in a way that does not harm others.
And if you talk about the tradition, did Sri Ram burst crackers?? Made with all these chemicals? Killing flies, mosquitoes is fine but at what cost?
Diwali is the festival of lights. So celebrate in true sense. Don’t use wax candles OR waste too much of electricity. Light authentic diyas preferably with Cow ghee. That brings light to the streets and health to the people around and no damage to the environment.

I know some people blindly talk about avoiding crackers for Diwali (the same junta supports cracker bursting in Foreign lands in the eve of events like Olympics etc, but opposes celebrations here). While they may try to preach with hidden agenda, we can take what we believe is good and leave rest. If we think, we should celebrate once in a year, than probably we can go to some outskirts and burst crackers there as a gathering. Cities are already shrinked. No set-backs, no proper spacing. No proper ratio of trees-to-houses. And in these tight areas, if we burst crackers, its not good for anyone.

Just my opinion. Its good if we dont go over boardon religious discussion here.

Missing
Deal Subedar
3
52
1098
33
@Magus wrote:

A humble request to everyone… Please stop this nonsense! It’s high time we started boycotting such silly pleasures with a noble cause in mind. This is one thing which can be easily given up unlike plastic bags etc. Please consider the plight of little babies, senior citizens and poor animals. It’s such a painful experience to watch these helpless beings suffer. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


One will ask for these after couple of years and the other did the same few years back https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
2
111
577
3

Bhai paris kand yaad karo dum hai to fir bolo

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22158
343
@Magus wrote:

@meragoyou153 wrote:

You pals are of sick thinking
You know that fire works at depawali almost kill the deadly muchhar so no dengue this fireworks is symbol of happiness welcoming of Bhagwan sri Ram


First decide if it is for Bhagwan Sri Ram or Mosquitoes. Then we can talk. Remember, you are allowed to choose only one out of the two. https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Magus my lord stop discussing with silly people. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
Ram to rahe nahi lekin bandar naach karne ke liye aaj bhi dharti pe reh gaye.. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
80
2664
33
@Magus wrote:

@megatron wrote:

@Magus wrote:

A humble request to everyone… Please stop this nonsense! It’s high time we started boycotting such silly pleasures with a noble cause in mind. This is one thing which can be easily given up unlike plastic bags etc. Please consider the plight of little babies, senior citizens and poor animals. It’s such a painful experience to watch these helpless beings suffer. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


I ask you to stop using ACs and vehicles as it is hurting environment and people with respiratory diseases! Would you stop?:roll: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


I think you missed the highlighted part of my post. Vehicles have become an integrated part of our daily lives without which good living will become almost impossible in today’s world. Firecrackers do not belong to the same category. But only intelligent people can understand my message, not crackpots like you.

@[email protected] Do you see how even polite requests don’t infuse sense into such dumbheads? Am I wrong in giving them what they deserve? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_confused.gif

CC @DealSeeker


Would that make any difference, rather the 10-20% chance you had goes away plus begins the senseless arguments, acrimony and the name calling and the ban morcha…….and traitor :p :p :p.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
80
2664
33
@megatron wrote:

@Magus wrote:

A humble request to everyone… Please stop this nonsense! It’s high time we started boycotting such silly pleasures with a noble cause in mind. This is one thing which can be easily given up unlike plastic bags etc. Please consider the plight of little babies, senior citizens and poor animals. It’s such a painful experience to watch these helpless beings suffer. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


I ask you to stop using ACs and vehicles as it is hurting environment and people with respiratory diseases! Would you stop?:roll: https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_evil.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


May be if your kid had asthma, rhinitis or similar diseases and would need say oxygen masks or even inhalers to breathe in you would have realised. Now don’t you say stop using lpg cylinders if you care for your child.

Jamaica simboluri rasta 2560x1600 7424
Admin
59
1,958
16390
608

@meragoyou153

Bhai…. can you show me one instance in geeta / ramayan or any of our holy book where they have said burst “Sutli Bomb”

Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@meragoyou153

Bhai…. can you show me one instance in geeta / ramayan or any of our holy book where they have said burst “Sutli Bomb”


This will take the discussion away from the issue, bro. One thing I have seen all my life is… The mob religion is diametrically opposed to rational thinking. The irony is, this is the place where we had such rational people like Krishna, Buddha, Mahavira etc. And the mob does all this atrocity in their very names. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Tumblr m4q3h6w6sx1r4x8u1o1 500
Deal Cadet
0
82
368
3
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@meragoyou153

Bhai…. can you show me one instance in geeta / ramayan or any of our holy book where they have said burst “Sutli Bomb”


App to Redeemer chalao https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/313328/medium/27323613132566_original.png?1480988007

Missing
Deal Cadet
4
378
888
8

I dont want FPD for this thread https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif
Long thread chats for the crackers https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif
Anyway thanks to all this is my first post with many replies https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
80
2664
33

@newdduser the whole Diwali pollution dispersed over the whole year wouldn’t cause so much issue as all of it clubbed together one evening (3-4) hours. I mean even in Olympics , world cup victories, or even new year (here quantum is more) marriages ,I don’t think lakhs of households simultaneously burst so many crackers. Cumulative impact it Diwali evening and the best next day would be huge unlike say olympics or marriages. (That said even that should be minimized and avoided)

Ur%20name%20agen1
Shopping Friend
52
331
22158
343
@anthrax.ut wrote:

@meragoyou153

Bhai…. can you show me one instance in geeta / ramayan or any of our holy book where they have said burst “Sutli Bomb”


lol Sutli Bomb https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Osho
Critic
23
322
15100
229
@viSH wrote:

@anthrax.ut wrote:

Bhai…. can you show me one instance in geeta / ramayan or any of our holy book where they have said burst “Sutli Bomb”


lol Sutli Bomb https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


We call it “Atom Bomb” here. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Sutli bomb is an Indian firecracker popular during the festival of Diwali and other celebrations. It is the noisiest firecracker, exceeding the permissible sound barrier of 145 decibels (dB).
It is banned by many governments under Arms Act, because of the noise level it produces that is almost double the permissible level of 75 decibels.

Matrix stickmen
Perfectionist
30
2,278
42727
708
@[email protected] wrote:

@newdduser the whole Diwali pollution dispersed over the whole year wouldn’t cause so much issue as all of it clubbed together one evening (3-4) hours. I mean even in Olympics , world cup victories, or even new year (here quantum is more) marriages ,I don’t think lakhs of households simultaneously burst so many crackers. Cumulative impact it Diwali evening and the best next day would be huge unlike say olympics or marriages. (That said even that should be minimized and avoided)


+1

Lacs? Make that crores. @newdduser The environmental impact of fireworks in events like Olympics or the 4th of July fireworks in the US is nothing compared to the world’s second most populated country going nuts for an entire night! https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing