Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Flat RS 100 cashback at grofers through phonepe

Flat RS 100 cashback at grofers through phonepe

138°
Deal Cadet
Dealersdeal

www.phone...om
Flat ₹100 Cashback, once per user via PhonePe on Grofers Platform, on a min order value of ₹1000
What is the offer duration?

From 25th August, 2018 (00:00 Hours) to 31st August, 2018 (23:59 Hours)
What is a valid PhonePe payment?

Payment to be made through BHIM UPI, Debit Card, Credit Card or Wallet within the PhonePe container after clicking the “PhonePe” option on Grofers platform checkout.
For users paying through BHIM UPI, cashback is valid on transactions initiated and completed on PhonePe using a PhonePe linked bank account
How do I check the eligibility of a purchase?

This offer will be applicable on any orders placed on Grofers platform
How many times this offer can be availed?

Cashback is valid on first transaction via PhonePe on Grofers platform during the offer period.
How do I avail the offer?

On Grofers platform , make the product selection and proceed to pay.
On the payment page, select “PhonePe” as the payment method.
You will be redirected to the “Pay by PhonePe” screen; follow instructions specified (Click on Send OTP, Enter OTP, and Login).
Pick the preferred payment option from the options shown (UPI, Debit Card or Credit Card, Wallet).
Click on “Pay” to complete the transaction.
Note: In case you hold a wallet balance, it will be automatically used for paying. Please uncheck the checkbox to not use the wallet amount.
When do I get the cashback?

Cashback will be credited as PhonePe gift voucher balance within 24 hours of successful completion of the transaction.

Expired
replyuser
Click here to reply