Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Flat Rs.150 Cashback on first Order Above Rs.600 at prime now

Flat Rs.150 Cashback on first Order Above Rs.600 at prime now

455°
25% OFF 600.0
Deal Hunter
active

https://www.amazon.in/b?node=8557209031&pf_rd_s...

1. What is the “1st Purchase” offer on Prime Now App? 
    On 1st ever order of Rs.600 & above, on Prime Now App, get flat Rs.150 back (in your Amazon Pay balance as an Amazon Gift Card), when the order is paid using any payment method. The 1st purchase offer is applicable only on 1st ever order on Prime Now App and orders placed from Now-store.
  2. What is the duration of the offer? 
    The offer is only valid for orders placed from Now-store on Prime Now App, from 15th November, 2018 to 30th November, 2018.
  3. How can I avail this offer? 
    On every 1st ever order, placed on Prime Now App from Now-store, paid by ANY payment methods: 
    a) Spend INR 600 and more: Get Rs.150 back as Amazon Pay balance
  4. Is this offer available for Cash on Delivery or Card on Delivery orders? 
    Yes, Cash on Delivery and Card on Delivery orders are eligible for this offer.
  5. Are all products eligible for the offer? 
    No, this offer is applicable only on grocery, health & personal care, baby, household supplies, pet care, beauty products and kitchen, home appliances & furnishing. This offer is not applicable on electronics, toys, sports & fitness products, storage devices & office supplies.
  6. When will I get the Amazon Gift Card in my Amazon Pay balance? 
    Eligible Amazon Gift Card value will be credited to your Amazon Pay balance within 10 working days from the date of order delivery.
  7. Do I need a promo code to avail the offer? 
    No, you do not need a promo code.
  8. How will the cashback get credited if the order is partially fulfilled? 
    In the event when an order is partially fulfilled (i.e., item(s) cancelled or substituted by seller) the order will remain eligible, and cashback calculated as per the order value at the time of placing order. In the event of item(s) rejected or returned by the Purchaser, or/and item(s) refunded to the Purchaser, the order will remain eligible as per the order value at the time of placing order, but the cashback would be calculated proportionally as per the final order value. However, in the event such order is fully cancelled by either the Purchaser or the seller, the Purchaser will not be eligible to receive any cashback.
  9. What is the minimum purchase that I need to do? 
    For Flat Rs.150 back on 1st ever order offer: Minimum purchase value required is Rs.600
  10. Will multiple carts from multiple/single sellers be considered as single order? 
    No, each Seller Cart in Prime Now App is considered as an individual order.

Expired
3 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Waste of time and money…all things are double rates

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Any suggestions for cheapest product

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied