Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Amazon Coupons

Flights 20% cashback upto 2500 on Domestic Flight Bookings

626°
Generous
avgn

https://www.amazon.in/b/ref=s9_acss_bw_cg_INPD1...
FAQs – About the promotion What’s the Flights on Amazon – Prime Day 2019 Offer? (a) All Prime members will get 20% cashback up to INR 2,500 on their flight bookings on Amazon.in, valid once per customer (b) Offer duration: From July 15th , 2019 00:00 hrs to July 16th , 2019 23:59 hrs © No minimum booking value (d) Maximum cashback: INR 2,500 as Amazon Pay balance (e) Any cancelled transaction(s) will not be eligible for the offer and the refund amount of such order will be adjusted with the cashback amount. How can I avail this cashback offer? (a) Select the flight of your choice on Amazon.in (b) Verify that the coupon code ‘PRIMEDAY2019’ is applied to your booking on the ‘Flight Details’ page; and © Make payment for the Booking transaction using any payment method available on Amazon.in, Do I need any coupon code to avail the offer? The coupon code ‘‘PRIMEDAY2019’ gets auto applied on the ’Flight details’ page. In case you have manually removed the code while booking, you can reapply it by selecting the code from the offer list or by entering the code ‘PRIMEDAY2019’ on the ‘Flight Details’ page before making the payment. How and when will I receive the cashback? The cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 3 working days of the successful completion of the flight booking on Amazon.in. What will happen if my booking is cancelled partially or fully? This offer will not be applicable if you, the merchant or Amazon cancels the order fully and in such a case, participation in the promotion will be deemed withdrawn. If cashback is availed on any booking, and the transaction is subsequently fully cancelled, the refund amount of such orders will be post adjusting the cashback amount availed on the purchase. If the booking is not fully cancelled, cashback amount will be retained by you. My payment for flight booking on Amazon.in failed while placing the order; will I be eligible for the cash back under this Offer? If your payment failed while placing an order, Amazon.in gives you an option to retry your payment for such order. If you revise your payment within the offer duration, you will be eligible for the offer. For more information on revise payment, click here

Expired
5 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

HA +KG

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Nice deal

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Great offer

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Thanks for the share. Just booked domestic tickets using this offer.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Will it give extra 10% off if we pay via HDFC card

replyuser
Click here to reply