Hotness Flipkart BBD IOT deals (Google Home Mini - Rs 1...

Hot Deal Flipkart BBD IOT deals (Google Home Mini - Rs 1999, Smitch smart lights from Rs 99 & more)

2111°
Missing
Deal Legend
21,313
51119
662
Flipkart BBD IOT deals (Google Home Mini - Rs 1999, Smitch smart lights from Rs 99 & more)
Deal Expired

https://www.flipkart.com/tbbd-iot-navicon...re
https://i.imgur.com/P4Almp7.png



Google Home Mini (Charcoal) – Rs 1999
https://www.flipkart.com/google-home-mini/p/itm...

Smitch smartlights – Rs 99
https://www.flipkart.com/automation-robotics/sm...

Apple Watch Series 3 GPS – 38 mm Space Grey Aluminium Case with Black Sport Band (Black Strap Regular) – Rs 14999 , 50% off
https://www.flipkart.com/apple-watch-series-3-g...

Fitbit Versa Smartwatch (Black Strap Regular) – Rs 9999
https://www.flipkart.com/fitbit-versa-smartwatc...

Samsung Galaxy Watch 46 mm Silver Smartwatch (Black Strap Regular) – Rs 19999
https://www.flipkart.com/samsung-galaxy-watch-4...

Mi Band 3 – Rs 1799
https://www.flipkart.com/mi-band-3/p/itmfahythg...

Mi Security Camera – From Rs 1799
https://www.flipkart.com/automation-robotics/su...

Lenovo smart clock – Rs 3999
https://www.flipkart.com/automation-robotics/~c...

Honor band – Rs 2299
https://www.flipkart.com/honor-band-5/p/itmfggx...

  • Expired 19 days
84 Comments  |  
41 Dimers
Pikachu
Deal Lieutenant
11
3683
52

+HA. plus1

Img 1765
Deal Cadet
736
827
4

VU… planning to buy series 3 .. thnx @iHuntDeals

& if the rates are correct the watch will be of just around 13k using flip axis card sunglasses

Missing
Deal Newbie
60
20
0

Rates are wrongly mentioned

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
112
243
1

Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale no longer about discounts: CEO Krishnamurthy

Jon snow eulogizing the dead after the great battle of winter
Deal Cadet
112
243
1
iamybs wrote:

Flipkart’s Big Billion Days sale no longer about discounts: CEO Krishnamurthy

I’m not expecting much from BBD.

Jim carey the mask smokin smoking sssmokin 13678819589
Deal Cadet
85
812
11
VjaisXP wrote:

VU… planning to buy series 3 .. thnx @iHuntDeals

& if the rates are correct the watch will be of just around 13k using flip axis card sunglasses

It’ll be 38mm at the price. Check beforehand if that size looks ok on you.

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
3,787
27194
264

@iHuntDeals I think this Sale is goona best BBD Sale ever 🔥

Img 1765
Deal Cadet
736
827
4
Expand
5amar31 wrote:

It’ll be 38mm at the price. Check beforehand if that size looks ok on you.

@5amar31 thanks Man will check once before ordering

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
180
310
7

bhai yrr main deal dekh rha tha IOT dekha to yaad aaya project pending pda h ab haalat kharab ho rhi… cry

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3
goyalrum727 wrote:

bhai yrr main deal dekh rha tha IOT dekha to yaad aaya project pending pda h ab haalat kharab ho rhi… cry

Good luck 😉

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3

Any offer on Apple Airpods unveiled?

Img 20190513 0226051
Deal Cadet
180
310
7
Expand
gauravgtm wrote:

Good luck 😉

thanks bro m.tech ka project h yrr… cry

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
116
1

Apple watch 3 at Rs. 14999. (excluding bank 10% off) If bank offers 10% instant upto 1500 it will cost somewhere around Rs. 13500

75pe
Deal Subedar
236
2804
33

repost bro

Missing
Deal Cadet
156
116
1
Simbha3 wrote:

repost bro

oh! Posted from mobile app. Could not see. Deleting it

Channel icon
Deal Cadet
124
330
4

What would you choose between Honor Band 5 and Mi Band 4 and why?

Cropped8481297867373247552
Deal Major
3,787
27194
264

Price of Google Mini Changed to 2299₹

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
122
9

which is better? between echo dot and mini?

Jack jack parr the incredibles 2 4k t2
Deal Newbie
72
89
0
imrj wrote:

What would you choose between Honor Band 5 and Mi Band 4 and why?

As in the sale price is same ..The accuracy of honor band 5 will be more as it has 6 axis gyroscope whereas mi band has only 3 axis..and the music control feature and spo2 featureis also coming via ota update as it is mentioned on the Flipkart site…Only difference is the battery,mi band will last 3-4 days more on normal usage… Honor band 5 is the right choice in my opinion

Images %288%29 2
Deal Newbie
52
43
2

Smitch smart bulb at 99 Rs? But how?

Cropped2000020692022507818
Deal Newbie
51
30
2
Expand
DD007AYM wrote:

As in the sale price is same ..The accuracy of honor band 5 will be more as it has 6 axis gyroscope whereas mi band has only 3 axis..and the music control feature and spo2 featureis also coming via ota update as it is mentioned on the Flipkart site…Only difference is the battery,mi band will last 3-4 days more on normal usage… Honor band 5 is the right choice in my opinion

Yes honor band is much better choice if you are not a die hard mi fan

Images %288%29 2
Deal Newbie
52
43
2
itsnikhil2013507 wrote:

Smitch smart bulb at 99 Rs? But how?

Can any Flipkart Plus user order 3 RGB Smitch Smart bulb (Rs.199) for me on COD? I will pay you 150 Paytm when product gets delivered.

Missing
Deal Cadet
116
108
1
Expand
itsnikhil2013507 wrote:

Can any Flipkart Plus user order 3 RGB Smitch Smart bulb (Rs.199) for me on COD? I will pay you 150 Paytm when product gets delivered.

Pm me if you still need this

Imaes
Deal Subedar
189
1066
49
Expand
itsnikhil2013507 wrote:

Can any Flipkart Plus user order 3 RGB Smitch Smart bulb (Rs.199) for me on COD? I will pay you 150 Paytm when product gets delivered.

You can pm me, can order for you on COD, no need to pay extra

Missing
Deal Cadet
82
142
1

Time?

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

time

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
116
3

Got the Apple Watch 3 today, with 10% off it was a pretty awesome deal.

Screenshot 20181217 090417
Deal Lieutenant
13
6212
117
Expand
itsnikhil2013507 wrote:

Can any Flipkart Plus user order 3 RGB Smitch Smart bulb (Rs.199) for me on COD? I will pay you 150 Paytm when product gets delivered.

Pm..free

Missing