Hotness Flipkart world cup mania on TV's [ 25 - 28 May ...

Hot Deal Flipkart world cup mania on TV's [ 25 - 28 May ] 10% instant discount with Axis bank Dr/Cr card and EMI Transactions

493°
Missing
Deal Subedar
572
1974
15
24 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
11401194 1715677321988831 1943166892516410437 n
Deal Cadet
370
957
14

Any details? Bank offer?

Missing
Deal Subedar
572
1974
15
goldy17venky wrote:

Any details? Bank offer?

Still nothing mentioned in page

Missing
Deal Subedar
572
1974
15
goldy17venky wrote:

Any details? Bank offer?

It’s 10% instant discount via Axis bank

Missing
Deal Subedar
572
1974
15

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

What is the offer?

  • 10% Instant Discount with AXIS Bank Debit & Credit Cards on purchase of Televisions, Home appliances, & Kitchen Appliances categories.

What is the offer duration?

  • 25th May 2019 (00:00 Hours) to 29th May (23:59 Hours).

What other conditions should apply to avail the offer?

  • Minimum Cart Value: INR 4,999.
  • Maximum Discount per card: INR 1,250.

How do I check if a product is eligible?

  • This offer is applicable on select Television,Home appliances,& Kitchen Appliances categories.
  • Offer will be listed on product page, for all eligible products. Please check before making purchase.

Is the offer applicable on all AXIS Bank Transactions?

  • This Offer is applicable on all AXIS Credit/Debit Card transactions (including all Credit & Debit EMI Transactions) except for transactions made using AXIS Bank Corporate or Commercial cards.
  • Offer is NOT applicable on transactions made through Internet Banking.

Will I get

Family in hand %28good%29
Analyst
366
2440
47

Can hekp with card for txn if somebody needs.

Card details will not be shared.
A2z1
Community Angel
342
34012
416
rpal wrote:

Can hekp with card for txn if somebody needs.

Card details will not be shared.

And account block FREE with this offer…


PS: flipkart is on account block spree now on using same card from multiple accounts

Family in hand %28good%29
Analyst
366
2440
47
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

And account block FREE with this offer…


PS: flipkart is on account block spree now on using same card from multiple accounts

Koi nai. Can do from my own account if somebody wants to do txn;)

A2z1
Community Angel
342
34012
416
Expand
rpal wrote:

Koi nai. Can do from my own account if somebody wants to do txn;)

Flipkart blocking those accounts as well where delivery is at multiple addresses

Marne ki to khwaiish nahi
par
Bachne ki koi gunjaaish nahi
T: not wish to die
but flipkart ready to fry

Family in hand %28good%29
Analyst
366
2440
47
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Flipkart blocking those accounts as well where delivery is at multiple addresses

Marne ki to khwaiish nahi
par
Bachne ki koi gunjaaish nahi
T: not wish to die
but flipkart ready to fry

Point noted.. That extra precaution advised.
Though may be more relevant for mobile models i would guess… 🤔

Missing
Deal Newbie
52
44
1

Not deliverable to location 762001

Missing
Deal Newbie
51
20
0

does flipkart sends the bill after deducting that 10% discount from the product price

Altruist
Mobile Guru
317
3454
132
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Flipkart blocking those accounts as well where delivery is at multiple addresses

Marne ki to khwaiish nahi
par
Bachne ki koi gunjaaish nahi
T: not wish to die
but flipkart ready to fry

This is unfair. What if we want to buy for family living in other cities….

A2z1
Community Angel
342
34012
416
Expand
Altruist wrote:

This is unfair. What if we want to buy for family living in other cities….

Flipkart Support = Unfair

They have stupid algo which may cause block to you for any reason
none is mentioned anywhere nor any warning is given

Cropped 1817173261
Coupon Baba
210
7756
118

Dont keep more GV bal added in Flipkart Acct
Or
Add @ time of order or while placing order

Donjon
Deal Subedar
2
2096
43

working on Virtual debit card????

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
152
1

Any suggestion for 32inch tv. Under 15k. VU tvs any good ? Smart tv should hav YouTube, amazon prime, hotstar apps

Missing
Deal Subedar
572
1974
15
senamit520 wrote:

Any suggestion for 32inch tv. Under 15k. VU tvs any good ? Smart tv should hav YouTube, amazon prime, hotstar apps

Micromax 81cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED TV  with IPS Panel + Extra 10% via Axis bank( Rs 9499 – 10% axis discount )

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...KJ

All precious low deal for Rs 9999

Missing
Deal Cadet
71
152
1
Expand
Hunt.deal wrote:

Micromax 81cm (32 inch) HD Ready LED TV  with IPS Panel + Extra 10% via Axis bank( Rs 9499 – 10% axis discount )

Please Visit
https://ddime.i...KJ

All precious low deal for Rs 9999

Thanks. However, it doesnt even have casting ability let alone smart tv sad
Price is 10849 before any offer. Not useful for me.

Missing
Deal Subedar
572
1974
15

Last few hours of sale

Missing