Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Folding Rollaway Bed with 6" Mattress just in 10799

Folding Rollaway Bed with 6" Mattress just in 10799

33°
40% OFF 17999.0
Springtek
Springtek

https://springtek.in/folding-rollaw...ed
Product dimensions: Length (191 cm), Width (91 cm), Height (15 cm).
Primary material: High Resilience(HR) foam ; Material Subtype: Wrought Iron ; Finish Type: Powder Coating.
Exceptional stabilization and support – Features a full-metal Iron folding bed frame with 4 extra-durable legs that include a locking brace for your safety, and a unique cross iron base that ensures no sagging at all.
Luxurious foam mattress – featuring a premium density Mattress for soft contouring comfort and the perfect amount of support. Our mattress comes with a stylish and quilted-soft cover that’s Supportive and Anti-microbial
Load Capacity – It can take LOAD CAPACITY UPTO 150KGs as the same is made of Pure Iron with Epoxy Coating to prevent corrosion even in humid areas
Wheels – Equipped with 360° castor wheels for easy manoeuvring.

Expired
Merchant hub Submitted via Merchant Hub
Hi, I am Springtek and I am offical seller registered with DesiDime. I Have submitted this deal via Merchant Hub.
Merchat Hub is a platform for brands and its registered sellers to share their deals directly on DesiDime. Click here to know more about Merchant Hub
replyuser
Click here to reply