Hotness TATA SKY wavies NETWORK CHARGES like SUN DIRECT

Hot Deal TATA SKY wavies NETWORK CHARGES like SUN DIRECT

305°
153
30% OFF 220.0
Missing
Deal Subedar
25
2609
31
TATA SKY wavies NETWORK CHARGES like SUN DIRECT
Deal Expired

https://ultra.news/t-t/44334/trai-tariff-tata-s...
WHAT IS A NETWORK CHARGE?

Under the new system of TV channel tariff mandated by the TRAI to come into effect from Feb 1, all cable and DTH providers will provide two bills for their customers.

The first bill, also called network bill, will be for their own services (pipe), while the second bill will be for the content that they are watching.

Expired about 1 year
15 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
26
1419
25

Nope. Only a few channels on Tata Sky don’t have NCF. Not all above 100 channels, like SUN.

Missing
Deal Subedar
25
2609
31
G-Gowda wrote:

Nope. Only a few channels on Tata Sky don’t have NCF. Not all above 100 channels, like SUN.

Could you kindly be specific about channels

Missing
Deal Cadet
102
354
2

what is network charges… ? that 130+gst or something else…?

Missing
Deal Subedar
25
2609
31
mspokhariya17192 wrote:

what is network charges… ? that 130+gst or something else…?

WHAT IS A NETWORK CHARGE?

Under the new system of TV channel tariff mandated by the TRAI to come into effect from Feb 1, all cable and DTH providers will provide two bills for their customers.

The first bill, also called network bill, will be for their own services (pipe), while the second bill will be for the content that they are watching.

Missing
Tech Guru
309
3591
48
Expand
dranupt wrote:

WHAT IS A NETWORK CHARGE?

Under the new system of TV channel tariff mandated by the TRAI to come into effect from Feb 1, all cable and DTH providers will provide two bills for their customers.

The first bill, also called network bill, will be for their own services (pipe), while the second bill will be for the content that they are watching.

Then consumer should charge NOTWORK charge from dth providers when any channel disrupt occurs.. rage

Missing
Deal Subedar
25
2609
31
Expand
mastervijay wrote:

Then consumer should charge NOTWORK charge from dth providers when any channel disrupt occurs.. rage

AAP/AK ELECTRICITY BILL payback in DELHI must be set as an example for this, but not at the end of implementation

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
338
6

after new tariffs which dth is cheapest. can anyone tell

Missing
Coupon Hunter
145
2302
29

Tatasky charging 153 like other operator. Whts difference?

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2258
83
amana20 wrote:

after new tariffs which dth is cheapest. can anyone tell

buy tv box and stream whatever u want that too in full hd…
@AJ89

Missing
Deal Cadet
119
338
6
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

buy tv box and stream whatever u want that too in full hd…
@AJ89

streaming box doesn’t work like dth and pressing remote doesn’t change channel 😜

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2258
83
Expand
amana20 wrote:

streaming box doesn’t work like dth and pressing remote doesn’t change channel 😜

We do get air mouse to toggle…
I don’t want to pay 200-300rs and see limited channels instead buy this and be limitless smiley grin

Missing
Entertainer
8
6138
81
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

We do get air mouse to toggle…
I don’t want to pay 200-300rs and see limited channels instead buy this and be limitless smiley grin

Yeah but still have to think about our family members..
Not each and every1 is tech savy..
They still prefer cable + tv combo as oppose to new smart tv and android tv..

Missing
Deal Subedar
6
2258
83
Expand
co0l1992 wrote:

Yeah but still have to think about our family members..
Not each and every1 is tech savy..
They still prefer cable + tv combo as oppose to new smart tv and android tv..

#deshaagebadna chaiye na…
PS- we should move on…
Once u learn to navigate, nothing is difficult

Missing