Foodpanda - 13/11/2016 - 40% off 1000 Orders st...

Foodpanda - 13/11/2016 - 40% off 1000 Orders starts 7.00 pm

Score: 1 Votes: 3

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Foodpanda new logo orange background 700x278
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
560
3564
83

Foodpanda – 13/11/2016 – 40% off 1000 Orders starts 7.00 pm

40% code – RUUSH
15% CODEFPOP

20% freecharge cashback

www.foodpa...in
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

18 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
4791456 1403583 batman avatar
Deal Cadet
0
50
176
8

Is this code valid for old user too?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
560
3564
83

yes valid for all max discount 100/-
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
572
13,867
29849
179
@desidude2013 wrote:

yes valid for all max discount 100/-
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
560
3564
83
@avgn wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

yes valid for all max discount 100/-
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


friday – sat and sunday they give the offers of 40%
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_cool.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
54
50
2

What’s the maximum discount tel guys iIwnt to order fr 400 means how much discount

Capture1
Budding Star
27
1,773
5020
32
@avgn wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

yes valid for all max discount 100/-
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro @avgn your vu both the thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif original and repost
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Images
Deal Subedar
3
298
1724
12

Where to apply promo code? In my app there is no space to apply any coupon code..
Sm1 help plz..

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
572
13,867
29849
179
@coolladka wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

yes valid for all max discount 100/-
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro @avgn your vu both the thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif original and repost
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Yes… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
my mistake
First I vu this, When he wrote repost I checked his thread. Misunderstood the timing and voted that one also

Ava
Deal Subedar
2
171
1042
57

not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

0000000000000
Deal Cadet
1
198
604
23
@suhamaha305 wrote:

not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


yes man, it’s over and watching your dp isn’t helping much! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Avatar332 1
Deal Cadet
0
55
952
48

Says voucher is not valid.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
12
560
3564
83

app is not working properly… keep trying if any one has patience
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ava
Deal Subedar
2
171
1042
57
@vishyvish1420 wrote:

@suhamaha305 wrote:

not working https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif


yes man, it’s over and watching your dp isn’t helping much! https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


finally worked thanks https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Capture1
Budding Star
27
1,773
5020
32
@avgn wrote:

@coolladka wrote:

@avgn wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

yes valid for all max discount 100/-
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro @avgn your vu both the thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif original and repost
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Yes… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
my mistake
First I vu this, When he wrote repost I checked his thread. Misunderstood the timing and voted that one also

Yup. If superstars like you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif @avgn vu a repost then they’ll think his one is original and op posted earlier by going back in time creating alternative flashpoint creating time abbreviations and finally getting fpd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif .

If you have time check his previous posts also he never used to mention product name even only writes loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif now after many people complained he’s finally putting some details

Minimal 311.jpg
Analyst
572
13,867
29849
179
@coolladka wrote:


@avgn wrote:


@coolladka wrote:


@avgn wrote:

@desidude2013 wrote:

yes valid for all max discount 100/-
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

And again https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


Bro @avgn your vu both the thread https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif original and repost
https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Yes… https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif
my mistake
First I vu this, When he wrote repost I checked his thread. Misunderstood the timing and voted that one also

Yup. If superstars like you https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif @avgn vu a repost then they’ll think his one is original and op posted earlier by going back in time creating alternative flashpoint creating time abbreviations and finally getting fpd https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif .

If you have time check his previous posts also he never used to mention product name even only writes loot https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif now after many people complained he’s finally putting some details

Yes I know, even I had told him to write title properly.
Still not 100% corrected but big improvement https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing