Foodpanda Express Delivery within 45 minute or moneyback!!! ONLY IN Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad,Delhi & Pune
1. “Delivery Time” is defined as the time between which the restaurant confirms the order and the delivery rider reaches the first barrier point (Gate/Entrance/Security Guard/Reception etc of an apartment or office)
2. Express Guarantee is valid only in the following cities:
Gurgaon, Noida, Ghaziabad,Delhi & Pune
3. In case the Delivery Time is more than 45 minutes, the customer is eligible for a money-back voucher equivalent to the amount of the ordered meal or Rs.200/- (maximum), whichever is lesser.
4. The money-back voucher will remain valid for a period of 30 days from the date of issuance.
5. The money-back voucher for up to Rs.200/- can be used by the customer only for ordering a meal through foodpanda website or app. The amount actually paid by the customer up to Rs 200/- will be covered by the voucher.
6. Express Guarantee is valid only for:
Online paid orders
Restaurants enabled with Express Delivery(functionality. listed with)
Orders containing only those items specifically marked out as eligible for Express Delivery
7. Express Guarantee is not valid for
Bulk orders defined as orders of value Rs 800 & above
Pre-orders defined as orders made prior in time for delivery at later stage
8. In order to claim the money-back voucher (in case of delivery time exceeding the time period mentioned in Clause b) the customer has to reach out to foodpanda through the App, Customer Helpline, Email or Chat within the same day of the order.
9. The issuing of the money-back voucher is at the sole discretion of foodpanda unless otherwise required by applicable law.
10. foodpanda will not be held responsible with respect to the food supplied on behalf of the Restaurant.
11. In case the customer’s claim for guarantee is deemed valid, the money-back voucher will be sent to the email id used to place the order within one working day.
12. foodpanda reserves the right to withdraw the service guarantee without prior intimation. The 45 minutes delivery guarantee shall not be applicable on festive days. The service guarantee may also be withdrawn temporarily in view of difficult operating conditions for delivery (e.g. traffic, weather) or any unforeseen circumstances.
13. foodpanda reserves the right to decline your order, remove you as a user in case of any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
This Agreement is governed by the Indian law. All parties irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Gurgaon.