Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
free 400 will be credited tommorow to all profit club holders

free 400 will be credited tommorow to all profit club holders

238°
33% OFF 1000.0
Deal Cadet
alsivasankar485

https://www.bigbazaarprofitclub.com/termsCondit...
Terms & Conditions – Free Shopping
Free Shopping amounts worth Rs 400 & Rs 200 is added to existing active members for Rs 10000 & Rs 5000 memberships respectively
Free Shopping amount will be credited on 2nd March 2019 and shall be valid only till 6th March 2019 after which unused amount shall expire.
It is mandatory to swipe Big Bazaar Profit Club card at all the transactions
Free Shopping amount can be availed only after utilizing the accumulated monthly available balance & previously earned cashback/bonus.
If member has received the Free Shopping amount and they renew their membership before utilizing it, then they also need to utilize the monthly available balance availed from renewal before utilizing the Free Shopping amount
Free Shopping amount can be availed at Big Bazaar, Food Bazaar and fbb – Fashion at Big Bazaar stores only
Free Shopping amount is non-transferable, and amount credited is non-redeemable by cash
Any duplication of this offer shall be subject to cancellation
Big Bazaar Profit Club at any time without giving notice change, modify and/or vary the terms and conditions of Big Bazaar Profit Club Free Shopping Week Cash Offer
All other Big Bazaar Profit Club terms and conditions apply. Refer www.bigbazaarprofitcl...om for details.
In case the payment is done partially or fully by credit note, the offer will not be applicable
Customer needs to validate the BBPC membership card to Cashier at the time of billing
Big Bazaar reserves the right to change, amend, modify, suspend, continue or terminate all or any part of the offer at any time without notice
Any dispute should be referred to the Future Retail Limited & the decision of the Company shall be final
All legal disputes are subject to Mumbai Jurisdiction

Expired
12 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Where did you get this info?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

profit club card members received this info by sms

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

you can see the link provided.The needed info at the end of the page.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/554848/original/Screenshot_2019-03-01-18-09-19-94.png?1551457750

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Today big Bazaar added 400 Extra as I have 10k profit club membership.
What is the condition to use it.
Can you please explain?

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Condition is that you have to spend all the amount available on your card. This extra cashback will be spent after your monthly allowance balances are over in your profit club card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Last time they credited 200rs .
I purchased just 200 RS goods. In next month 1st date 1000 they deducted 200rs. Received only 800.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I think we have to utilized full balance available in our card to get this 400rs benefit.
Example I had 1600 balance and they added 400. Currently 2000 available.
So if I just buy of 400rs goods then in next month they will deduct this money from scheduled credit of 1000

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes, you have to use entire 2000rs in your card to consume this cashback of 400rs.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

We need to purchase 1400 RS goods to avail this offer + earn cashback need to be utilized.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If anyone want to use my card at 15%let me know.
I can share

replyuser
Click here to reply