Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
FreeCharge :- Flat 15₹ Cashback when you Transfer Min 2000₹ through Freecharge UPI Handle to Freecharge UPI

FreeCharge :- Flat 15₹ Cashback when you Transfer Min 2000₹ through Freecharge UPI Handle to Freecharge UPI

404°
1% OFF 2000.0
Pro Deal Legend
Pablo_Kismibar

https://www.freecharge.in/desktop/offerdetails/...
How to Redeem ?
Download Latest version FreeCharge app Open the app and select BHIM UPI Create your FreeCharge UPI ID Send money by entering Receiver’s UPI ID/Bank Account Get cashback into your FreeCharge wallet

Terms & Conditions
To avail this offer, the customer needs to make a money transfer of minimum Rs.2000 using FreeCharge UPI to Freecharge UPI and in the comment box, user needs to enter XMAS while transferring money.To make this transfer, the customer should have a valid FreeCharge UPI handle created with bank account linked to it. UPI registration can be done on latest version of FreeCharge Android/IOS App The offer is not valid on UPI Receive/Collect Money request, it is only for SEND money through Freecharge UPI The customer shall receive flat Rs.15 as cashback in the form of FreeCharge Gift Instrument within 72 hours from the date of the transaction, the same can be redeemed within 1095 days from the date of the credit and is non-transferable. Valid once per user . Valid only on Money transfer done from Freecharge handle to Freecharge Handle. The offer is valid on a minimum transfer of Rs.2000.Not valid on FreeCharge UPI handle created for following banks Aditya Birla Idea Payments, Airtel Payments Bank, Fino Payments Bank, Jio Payments Bank, Paytm Payments Bank, DBS Bank LTD
Valid only on money transfers made using ‘@freecharge’ UPI handle The customer can use the FreeCharge Gift Instrument received under this offer for subsequent transactions on FreeCharge Offer valid from 21st Dec till 23rd Dec-2018

Expired
11 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Deal Legend Pro Deal Legend
Link Copied

To avail this offer, the customer needs to make a money transfer of minimum Rs.2000 using FreeCharge UPI to Freecharge UPI and in the comment box, user needs to enter XMAS while transferring money

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They increase transfer 1000rs to 2000

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Pm to exchange

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied
fire added
Generous Generous
Link Copied

Jio payment bank :/ ye kab aaya.. kidhar hai iska app..

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

abhi philhal selected Jio users k liye ha.

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

Got cb instantly !! HA+ Group Alert Sent

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I know if the senders bank is on the list then you wont get any cashbacks and most likely it will be blocked for days. But what about the receivers bank? When I moved money from my wife’s paytm bank to pay some bills into my own it stayed in process mode for 4 days.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

done, however cashback not yet received. will wait for 72 hours.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Pm me for exchange

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

pm for exchange

replyuser
Click here to reply