Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels

From Rs 417 wildcraft backpacks @ amazon

Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Score: 6 Votes: 6
Untitled
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Fashion & Apparels from Amazon India or the deals across all stores in Fashion & Apparels
7 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5106
57

Note: Bags lower than 30 litres would be small, ideal for kids.

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1952
50
@saymyname wrote:

Note: Bags lower than 30 litres would be small, ideal for kids.


417 wala kids ke liye h ?

Img 20170809 062311
Deal Lieutenant
4
287
5106
57
@hackerboys wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

Note: Bags lower than 30 litres would be small, ideal for kids.


417 wala kids ke liye h ?


No that would be small, if you want small bags then buy it.
by kids I meant primary school going children

Hacker detected
Deal Subedar
0
80
1952
50
@saymyname wrote:

@hackerboys wrote:

@saymyname wrote:

Note: Bags lower than 30 litres would be small, ideal for kids.


417 wala kids ke liye h ?


No that would be small, if you want small bags then buy it.
by kids I meant primary school going children


ok uncle https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing