Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 1 year Amazon Prime 3 Months Netflix & 40GB AirTel Data at just rs399/rs499

Get 1 year Amazon Prime 3 Months Netflix & 40GB AirTel Data at just rs399/rs499

1762°
Analyst
alienteck

https://www.airtel.in/pos...d/

https://i.imgur.com/umNBrRs.jpg

1 Year Amazon Prime worth Rs.999*
3 Months Netflix worth Rs.1500*
4G connection +Data Rollover
Handset Damage Protection
Unlimited calls
Free Add-on Connections

Knowing AirTel there is a trick.. somewhere here..

Netflix Offer – Terms & Conditions

By redeeming the Airtel’s Netflix 3 Month Gift offer, customer would agree to the following terms & conditions -
1.Offers under Airtel Thanks are being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to only Airtel Mobility subscribers in India.
2.Netflix Eligibility: The offer for the is extended to select Airtel postpaid customers based on their bill plan eligibility and is only available for Rs499 or above Infinity postpaid plans. To view this offer, upgrade to Infinity plans (499 or above) and you will be able to see this offer in the Thanks page or Airtel TV app
3.Offer Details. : Select Airtel Thanks customers can now enjoy a 3 Month gift (worth Rs1500) of Netflix! This offer is available for both existing and new Netflix customers. New Netflix users will get Basic plan & after the gift is used it will be charged monthly in your Airtel bill. Existing Netflix users will get a credit of Rs1500 in the Netflix account, current plan will continue.
4.Offer Activation: Go to My Airtel App and click on the Netflix card within the Thanks page. You can also claim this offer from Airtel TV app by clicking on the Netflix card.
5.After the first 3 months are over For first time Netflix users, monthly charge of Netflix will be billed with postpaid connection. For existing Netflix users, after gift is over your current Netflix plan and payment will continue.
6.When a Customer ceases to hold an active account with Airtel – Postpaid on eligible plan, they will no longer be able to access the free gift offer
7.Netflix benefits are not available to existing Netflix users with Itunes as their Mode of payment.
8.The benefits under this Offer are non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
9.Airtel has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the subscriber availing, not receiving or subscriber’s use of the offer.
10.These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each subscriber. By subscribing to the Offer, subscriber accepts the same as binding upon him/her
11.Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Gift Voucher Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Offer with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer in the interim, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of this Offer.
12.Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone
13.In addition to the limitations mentioned in this document, in no event will Airtel or our directors, managers, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to this offer. Total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed the last fee paid by the customer.

Amazon Prime Offer – Terms & Conditions

By redeeming the Airtel’s Amazon Prime 1 year subscription Gift offer, customer would agree to the following terms & conditions -
1.Offers under Airtel Thanks are being provided by Bharti Airtel Limited (“Airtel”) to only Airtel Mobility & Broadband users subscribers in India.
2.Amazon Prime Eligibility: The offer is extended to select Airtel postpaid customers based on their bill plan eligibility and is only available for Rs399 or above Infinity postpaid plans. To view this offer, upgrade to Infinity plans (399 or above) and you will be able to see this offer in the Thanks page or Airtel TV app. The offer is extended to select Airtel Broadband customers based on their bill plan eligibility and is only available for Rs 999 or above for bangalore / delhi / Chennai & NCR , for remaining cities for 799 and above broadband Retail plans . Customer can avail free Amazon Prime offer only once against each of the eligible Postpaid and Broadband plans independently.
3.Offer Details. : Airtel Thanks customers can now enjoy a 1 Year free subscription of Amazon prime.
4.Offer Activation: Go to My Airtel App and click on the Amazon Prime card within the Thanks page. You can also claim this offer from Airtel TV app by clicking on the Amazon prime card.
5.After the first year subscription is over For offer takers annual charge of amazon prime will be billed with postpaid / broadband connection against which the offer has been claimed. During one year, if customer unsubscribe, the membership will end after one year and will not be auto renewed. In this case customer will not be charged anything. If customer wishes to continue and does not unsubscribe, customer will be charged Rs 999/year for renewal of Prime membership. Customer will be notified via SMS at the time of activation and at the time of renewal of offer.
6.When a Customer downgrades from eligible plans on Postpaid or Broadband , the Amazon Prime subscription benefits will be removed
7.When a Customer ceases to hold an active account with Airtel – Postpaid or Broadband on eligible plan, they will no longer be able to access the free gift offer
8.The benefits under this Offer are non-transferable. No exchange or redemption for an equivalent cash amount or in any other form shall be allowed.
9.Airtel has no liability whatsoever in respect of any claims or disputes and any resulting damages or losses, whether direct or indirect, relating to the subscriber availing, not receiving or subscriber’s use of the offer.
10.These Terms and Conditions shall constitute an agreement between Airtel and each subscriber. By subscribing to the Offer, subscriber accepts the same as binding upon him/her
11.Airtel will be entitled to postpone, suspend, modify or cancel the Gift Voucher Offer or any aspect thereof, across the entire territories of service or any part thereof, at any time before or during the Offer with or without notice, for any reason, including, but not limited to, acts of God, force majeure, technical difficulties, or any other reasons beyond Airtel’s reasonable control. If Airtel suspends or cancels the Offer in the interim, all aspects of the Offer shall be null and void. Airtel will not be liable to compensate any customer for any postponement or cancellation or for any reason directly or indirectly arising out of Offer.
12.Any dispute or claim (contractual or non-contractual) arising out of or in relation to this agreement, including disputes as to its formation, will be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian laws. Subject to the point above, Airtel and the customer submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of Courts at New Delhi alone
13.In addition to the limitations mentioned in this document, in no event will Airtel or our directors, managers, officers, employees, agents or other representatives be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or punitive damages, or any other damages of any kind, arising out of or related to this offer. Total liability, whether in contract, warranty, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, shall not exceed the last fee paid by the customer.

Expired
55 Comments  |  
32 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

is there any offer for vodafone user for amazon prime membership??

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Vodafone will give offers like this only to the age group below 21 yrs.. imp

View 6 more replies
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Basically prime 1 year for around 500rs which is already available.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Where

View 15 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

WHERE

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

399 Plans means
Every month 18% Gst above on 399

So 71.8Rs extra each month, so 71.8*12=861Rs yearly extra money.

So i am. Better with prepaid then paying 861Rs as tax to them

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You are paying tax no matter if its postpaid or prepaid. I did not understand why someone would use Airtel.. Except now I see that extra SIM’s cost half as much and the data can be shared and some other benefits. Also companies can write it off as an expense and as an addon, their charges can also be billed to the main number.. So that directly lowers their tax. So if you add in all that, then it is worth it. We are not the target..

View 2 more replies
Critic Critic
Link Copied

Don’t want to read long passage.Just tell me is it possible to get above services by paying only 399/499 for 1year?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

I’m Airtel prepaid customer

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

I am so sorry for your suffering..

My bro has 4 connections and I feel for them too.. The world’s so cruel..

and its 399/499 per month for main number and half that for additional numbers.. The plans only useful for family and if paid by company..

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Very bad no offers for prepaid users

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Ab rone wale bacche (Airtel) ki jaan loge Kya?

PS: I am also prepaid user of jio. And want Amazon prime for free. If anyone has a way, let me know. Won’t mind porting another BSNL number to Airtel to get such offer. But I shall stick with prepaid only. Or equivalent postpaid plan.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Postpaid is dead

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Bro after jio we are in a hybrid of prepaid cum postpaid
Remember earlier you were recharging any amount In multiples of 10 starting@10 & even in between
But after jio you need to recharge or pay fixed amount every month (sorry to be exact 28days)
Isnt that’s what postpaid is all about
Only difference is now they have managed to get fixed amount like postpaid but not like its need other like addres proof,bill etc
For more detailed views check
https://www.desidime.com/forums/dost-and-dimes/...

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

Itni terms and conditions. BC property jabt kar rahe kya

Generous Generous
Link Copied

To get prime subscription free, we shd spend 3 times the amount (compared to prepaid) for this post paid subscription..

So for 999, we spend 400*8 = 3200 extra (leaving out the taxes)

Amazing logic!!

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Good plus1

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Seriously ? How many airtel postpaid connection you have ?

Critic Critic
Link Copied

What is  free add on connection?

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

wrost speed ever …airtel minus1 minus1 minus1 minus1

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I got the same benefit from airtel wired broadband, and I am pretty happy. Though 1500 credit benefit was creepy as once applied there is no way to stop or pause it. Simply waste …

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

is there any way to get Amazon Prime at 499 now ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No offence to OP. But this is waste plan. Rs 370 per month is too much. I have airtel postpaid plan. I pay Rs 99+ taxes and network is crap. Primarily i use Jio for calling purpose.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

There is a BMW, An Audi and a Volvo in my apartment complex.. All of them cost more than the apartments itself and I wonder about it.. You cant even drive those cars with all the pot holes. I make sure I park my 20 year old maruti right next to the Volvo.. sometimes next to the BMW but those are so common its like bleh..

My brother has this plan for his family and his company pays for it so its free for him. Other wise he would have to get 4 plans and sims etc and make payment each month. The company can write the entire bill off as a business expense.. He don’t drive a maruti..

View 3 more replies
Flame Flame
Link Copied

Is the amazon prime offer applicable for existing customers or new customers

Crowdpuller Crowdpuller
Link Copied

Its been going since ages. I am already using it from past 6-8 months

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

So let me tell you this plan is for like more than a year now, and I got the details from AIRTEL Customer Care and they were very clear about it ,
Here’s the catch ,
It is for Airtel Postpaid only.
It is valid for only plans above 399 + taxes (roughly 72)
Only minimum 3 month old Postpaid Plan can be converted into prepaid

So after calculating (399+72)×3= 1413
Normal 3 month Prepaid plan similar to Postpaid plan of 399/month is 399(including taxes)

So 1413 – 399 = 1014 for all those things

Prime subscription is 999
3 month Netflix cost per month only @
1500/1950/2400 per month
As 1/2/4 person
In SD/HD/ULTRA HD (works on website only not on app)
Respectively
So per person cost for 3 months are
1500/975/600
So not clear about which one will AIRTEL will give
This is the link of its plans https://www.netflix.com/signup/pl...rm

So AMAZON PRIME 999 + 3 month NETFLIX SUBSCRIPTION 1500/975/600

Which could be
2499/1974/1599

So a profit with this plan is
2499/1974/1599 – 1014

1485/960/585

But for people who don’t like to use Netflix is 1015 – 999 = 15 loss
People decide for yourself.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

You forgot to add multiple lines and data sharing and such things and the tax write off and who ends up paying for it.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Those who want Prime at 500, pm me

replyuser
Click here to reply