GET 10% DISCOUNT ON UBER GIFT CARD WORTH RS. FR...

GET 10% DISCOUNT ON UBER GIFT CARD WORTH RS. FROM 15 TO 1000 USING MAGIC PIN POINTS AND ALSO GET 20% SUPERCASH UPTO 100 ON PAYING VIA MOBIKWIK

90
10% OFF 100.0
Missing
Deal Cadet
223
251
3

https://magicpin.in/india/vouchers/Uber-voucher...
GET 10% DISCOUNT ON UBER GIFT CARD WORTH RS. FROM 15 TO 1000 USING MAGIC PIN POINTS AND ALSO GET 20% SUPERCASH UPTO 100 ON PAYING VIA MOBIKWIK

  

Mobikwik T&Cs
  • Offer: Flat 20% SuperCash upto Rs. 100 when you pay with MobiKwik @ magicpin
  • Maximum SuperCash is capped at Rs. 100
  • Offer period: Valid on 1st, 3rd, 5th & 7th transaction done from 1st October 2019 till 30th November 2019
  • SuperCash will be cancelled in case of full refunds or cancellation of orders
  • SuperCash will be auto credited to customer’s MobiKwik wallet within 24 hours
  • If the order is cancelled or left undelivered at Magicpin’s end, Magicpin (not MobiKwik) will initiate a refund
  • Magicpin shall be responsible and shall keep MobiKwik indemnified in the event of a customer grievance with respect to quality, quantity, merchantability of the goods/products purchased
  • In case of partial refunds/cancellations, refund amount will be adjusted with the SuperCash received on initial payment
  • After the refund is initiated, amount will be credited back to wallet within 7-10 days
  • SuperCash balance cannot be used on transactions on Magicpin
  • Both MobiKwik & Magicpin reserve the right to discontinue the offer without any prior notice

Expiring In 1 day
8 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Newbie
86
20
1

This offer is there from months buddy but appreciate you to share it with everyone

Missing
Deal Cadet
223
251
3
rishavkwatra920506 wrote:

This offer is there from months buddy but appreciate you to share it with everyone

Thanks

Untitled 1
Critic
80
4505
132

What’s new? It’s regular discount.

Cropped1197778028
Deal Newbie
84
59
1


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596248/original/images_%2819%29.jpeg?1574699000

Missing
Deal Newbie
53
86
0

I bought 200 uber voucher yesterday night When i to buy voucher today it is showing an error 
1 day means it is considering as 24 hours
Can anybody help mehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596296/original/Screenshot_2019-11-26-13-36-05-292_com.magicpin.local.png?1574755886

Download
Shopping Friend
38
28799
469
chinturavula983 wrote:

I bought 200 uber voucher yesterday night When i to buy voucher today it is showing an error 
1 day means it is considering as 24 hours
Can anybody help mehttps://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596296/original/Screenshot_2019-11-26-13-36-05-292_com.magicpin.local.png?1574755886

It considers 24 hours, try tonight

Missing
Deal Cadet
223
251
3
Khushal_ wrote:


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/596248/original/images_%2819%29.jpeg?1574699000

🤣🤣

Cropped1114887228
Deal Cadet
119
150
3
Roushh wrote:

What’s new? It’s regular discount.

Contined for December too right

Missing