Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics

Get 10 % off on Using Karnataka Bank Visa Debit Card on Flipkart Mobile App

Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Score: 14 Votes: 14
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these similar deals for Electronics from Paytm or the deals across all stores in Electronics
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
488
4400
36

VISA promotion with Flipkart

Get 10% discount when you use your Karnataka Bank Ltd. , MoneyPlant VISA Debit Card, to shop on the Flipkart Mobile app.

http://www.flipkar...m/

The offer is valid between 21.05.2015 to 30.05.2015

Terms & Conditions

Holders of a valid Visa Debit Card issued in India are eligible to get an additional discount of 10% on making payment with Visa Debit card.
The offer is valid only on Flipkart mobile application.
Offer will be applicable only on saved Visa Debit Card transactions. Customer needs to either use a saved Visa Debit Card or need to save his/her Visa Debit Card while doing the payment to avail the offer.
This offer will be valid for any valid & unexpired Visa consumer debit card issued in India.
Minimum transaction amount to avail this offer is 5000.
Maximum discount amount per transaction is 1000.
The discount will be an instant discount and will show at the time of making the payment.
Discount can be availed only once per card during the offer.
Offer will not be valid on SME/Business Debit cards.
Offer is applicable for purchases made from ALL SELLERS on Flipkart.
The discount will be calculated on the final cart amount only.
Discount is not applicable for Card on Delivery transaction or any other mode of payment, other than a valid Visa Debit Card.
No discount will be applicable in case of partial payments. In case, for any transaction if a customer uses Flipkart EGV or Wallet, no discount will be applied.
No discount will be applicable on Gift Wrap or premium delivery charges.
The offer is not valid on Honor 4X, Redmi 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge phones.
The offer is not valid for purchase of Flipkart gift vouchers.

For Details:

http://www.karnatakabank.com/ktk/Dbt_CardOff...sp#

FPD Suggested By > 14fingers , Bulwark , SmallKing , vCare.ak , peterscotch , dhoni , zaheen , rickybahl ,
33 Comments  |  
21 Dimers
Missing
suspended
0
51
20
0
https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif Vu
Download
Deal Captain
13
29
9238
72

Vu&s..The most difficult part is to find a person who has Karnataka Bank Visa Card

Screenshot www.google.co.in 2016 11 12 14 27 29
Coupon Hunter
154
7,907
14692
154
peterscotch wrote:

Vu&s..The most difficult part is to find a person who has Karnataka Bank Visa Card

True https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Screenshot www.google.co.in 2016 11 12 14 27 29
Coupon Hunter
154
7,907
14692
154
Infected Mushroom wrote:

True https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

That’s why not suggested by me

11
Deal Lieutenant
8
335
5052
100
@Infected Mushroom wrote:

Infected Mushroom wrote:

True https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

That’s why not suggested by me


Karnataka bank, Karnataka main bhi nahi hai. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

A
Deal Lieutenant
19
711
4312
107

vu&s.. https://cdn0.desidime.com/smileys/buddy.gif

20141016012910
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6535
138

Jayalalitha ko bail milne ki khushi me ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

this offer is for all visa card holders for above mention dates….

917503581858
Deal Subedar
6
228
1598
24

I support the thread.. Should become an HPD

Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219

So many FPD suggestions for this repost crap… This offer is valid on all VIsa debit cards whether it is of Karnataka or Kanyakumari. And all the offer dates were announced long long ago… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
26
1

karnataka bank is very slow.
they have core banking enabled or not.
they cant even help for account transfer

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
488
4400
36
@dimernew wrote:

So many FPD suggestions for this repost crap… This offer is valid on all VIsa debit cards whether it is of Karnataka or Kanyakumari. And all the offer dates were announced long long ago… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Dude if you read the terms and condtions. Both are different

Osho
Critic
21
269
13818
219
@deallady wrote:

@dimernew wrote:

So many FPD suggestions for this repost crap… This offer is valid on all VIsa debit cards whether it is of Karnataka or Kanyakumari. And all the offer dates were announced long long ago… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Dude if you read the terms and condtions. Both are different


These are the general t&c rolled out in the beginning for all VISA debit cards but Flipkart changed it to as not applicable on all mobiles and books during the offer period. So, it will be the same for this KBVDC too. If you don’t believe this, just wait till the offer goes live. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
488
4400
36
@dimernew wrote:

@deallady wrote:

@dimernew wrote:

So many FPD suggestions for this repost crap… This offer is valid on all VIsa debit cards whether it is of Karnataka or Kanyakumari. And all the offer dates were announced long long ago… https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif


Dude if you read the terms and condtions. Both are different


These are the general t&c rolled out in the beginning for all VISA debit cards but Flipkart changed it to as not applicable on all mobiles and books during the offer period. So, it will be the same for this KBVDC too. If you don’t believe this, just wait till the offer goes live. https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Your Terms and Condition says not Applicable on Xioami phone and Tablet but KBVD Says not applicable on Honor 4X, Redmi 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge phones

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
488
4400
36

Guys this has not yet been made an FPD

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
488
4400
36

Y this has not been made an FPD till now. The Flipkart offer starts today

Download
Deal Cadet
0
62
230
6

I have it https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
488
4400
36
@roneybabber wrote:

Jayalalitha ko bail milne ki khushi me ?? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif


Dude Y this has not been made an FPD

Missing
suspended
1
75
238
12

want to buy mobile but …waiting for SBI,ICICI, or HDFC offer at Flipkart

Missing
suspended
1
75
238
12

guys any other bank offer at Flipkart?? …want to buy Asus zenfone5 with exchange of Moto E

Missing
suspended
1
75
238
12
Magus wrote:

So many FPD suggestions for this repost crap… This offer is valid on all VIsa debit cards whether it is of Karnataka or Kanyakumari. And all the offer dates were announced long long ago… https://cdn0.desidime.com/Placeholders/No-Image-Available.png

applicable on SBI visa debit?

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
488
4400
36

Advance mein post karne ka nuksaan.

FPD nahi kiya jata

11800628 804404139672471 3789812076100106158 n
Deal Subedar
0
70
1196
25

i have kb debit card https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif mrng me hee ledmoniter lia.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif kismat khrab hee he

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
64
98
0

Haven’t even heard of the bank till today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
488
4400
36
@dealer01 wrote:

Haven’t even heard of the bank till today https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_toungueout.gif


Dude it means you are not updated

Capture
Deal Lieutenant
17
739
5914
97

VUnS+KG

Go
suspended
5
196
774
33

VUNS

Missing
suspended
1
138
7324
44

This content has been removed

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
62
488
4400
36
@vhimanshu wrote:

Good for purchase upto 10000 as maximum discount is 1000 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


If this is a good purchase why not a FPD

Missing