280°
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge

Get 100 cashback on Bill payment of 500 (New users) @ FreeCharge

Vote up smileyx5
Score: 20 Votes: 22

Vote down Reasons

  • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
400
20% OFF 500.0
Freecharge
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Recharge from Freecharge or the deals across all stores in Recharge
13906619 995517810518021 8864696454384791178 n
Deal Hunter
513
34
28824
103
Get 100 cashback on Bill payment of 500 (New users) @ FreeCharge
Deal Expired

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/255067/medium/3404344Cka4qmIWkAAntLb.jpg?1480956832
http://offers.freecharge.com/BI...0/

Valid on successful Postpaid, DTH, Electricity, Gas & Landline payments done till 15th June 2016. Applicable for New users only
Valid on Min Bill Payment of Rs.500. Flat Cash back of Rs. 100.
BILL500 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Netbanking and Freecharge Balance
Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH/Landline )
Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb
We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice
For all other queries please email [email protected]
https://www.freecharge.in/d...op

Deal Wiki

Get 100 cashback on Bill payment of 500 @ FreeCharge

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to Freecharge.in.
  2. Create/Login to your Freecharge account
  3. Select bill payments/recharges, and choose your operator
  4. Type in the bill amount, and in the next step use promo code BILL500
  5. Pay through preferred payment method
  6. Enjoy the cashback in your Freecharge Wallet

Details
Valid on successful Postpaid, DTH, Electricity, Gas & Landline payments done till 15th June 2016. Applicable for New users only
Valid on Min Bill Payment of Rs.500. Flat Cash back of Rs. 100.
BILL500 Promocode has to be applied to avail cashback offer
Valid only Once per New User/Credit/Debit Card/Mobile Number
Valid on credit/debit card transactions only
Cashback will be credited to your Freecharge Wallet which can be redeemed within 185 days from date of credit and is non transferable
Not Valid for Add Cash Transactions and transactions done via Netbanking and Freecharge Balance
Offer not valid on virtual cards and International Cards which are issued outside India
Offer not valid for Airtel transactions ( Postpaid/ Prepaid/ DTH/Landline )
Offer valid on Freecharge App, Web & mWeb
We reserve the right to end any or all offers at our discretion without any prior notice

22 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
17820993 1911374945758907 2118705911 n
Deal Lieutenant
16
24
5532
79

vuns

Thumbimgcrop 1454240216025
Deal Cadet
0
51
632
14

Koi btata he nhi Which vcc is working..? Pls share me in pm…

Game of thrones season 7 white walkers g6 2048x2048
Deal Colonel
1,263
44,742
66239
678

vskp

Photo3.php
Deal Lieutenant
24
108
4532
54

I don’t think it is very difficult to put “new user” in title. Please do that as it saves effort of many people.

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
746
9
@hoom kc wrote:

Koi btata he nhi Which vcc is working..? Pls share me in pm…

+1

16144777 1792535184330448 1415658331 n
Deal Cadet
2
95
420
6

Koi vcc not working so plz dont try..

Images
Deal Lieutenant
0
114
4316
52

VUnS….

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
156
628
9

Lost 100 cashback. Paid via pockets card. Got mail VCC not eligible for cashback
New Account also gone…

Avatar5
Deal Cadet
4
160
800
9

Slonkit should work
As previously it worked with June50 for me

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
124
136
2
@whitewalkers wrote:


@bobby4080 wrote:


@whitewalkers wrote:


“@Superdry ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

@hoom kc wrote:

Koi btata he nhi Which vcc is working..? Pls share me in pm…

+1


+2


Added https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


VunS +
KG
Pockets card doesn’t work for cashback. If anyone knows which Vcc works plz pm me also.. Thanks in advance

Tumblr ol8bpjxob91qesncyo1 500
Budding Star
404
14,038
24122
98
@vishesh0311 wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:


@bobby4080 wrote:


@whitewalkers wrote:


“@Superdry ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

@hoom kc wrote:

Koi btata he nhi Which vcc is working..? Pls share me in pm…

+1


+2


Added https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


VunS +
KG
Pockets card doesn’t work for cashback. If anyone knows which Vcc works plz pm me also.. Thanks in advance
no one working now..as freecharge banned all https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0

Yeah vcc kya h

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
50
20
0
@CR7 wrote:

@vishesh0311 wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:


@bobby4080 wrote:


@whitewalkers wrote:


“@Superdry ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

@hoom kc wrote:

Koi btata he nhi Which vcc is working..? Pls share me in pm…

+1


+2


Added https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


VunS +
KG
Pockets card doesn’t work for cashback. If anyone knows which Vcc works plz pm me also.. Thanks in advance
no one working now..as freecharge banned all https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
ku kr diya baaned

4fd2a1e7 26ff 4829 8628 cc947add2702 800
Deal Cadet
0
62
746
9
@akjain wrote:

@CR7 wrote:

@vishesh0311 wrote:

@whitewalkers wrote:


@bobby4080 wrote:


@whitewalkers wrote:


“@Superdry ":http://www.desidime.com/users/...17 wrote:

@hoom kc wrote:

Koi btata he nhi Which vcc is working..? Pls share me in pm…

+1


+2


Added https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


VunS +
KG
Pockets card doesn’t work for cashback. If anyone knows which Vcc works plz pm me also.. Thanks in advance
no one working now..as freecharge banned all https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif
ku kr diya baaned
Iss type ke offer ke kaaran https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_lol.gif

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
51
20
0

Not working

12345
Deal Captain
0
71
7270
152

Thank You Sir https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

Ros guy
Deal Cadet
0
79
632
2

If anyone can clarify … I just don’t understand why lots of people VU these new user offers.
Are people still making new accounts https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_rolleyes.gif ??

Missing