Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Get 100% Cashback on your first UPI transaction*

Get 100% Cashback on your first UPI transaction*

Deal Captain
Cody

Get 100% Cashback on your first UPI transaction* http://phonep...m/

This Pay-day, go cashless with PhonePe, and say goodbye to your cash woes. Forever!

PhonePe will make sure that you can spend your money anywhere, without any hassles. Also, as an added bonus, get 100% cashback on your first UPI transaction.

Terms and Conditions:
• Offer is applicable only for PhonePe customers sending money from their UPI linked bank account to other PhonePe customers’ bank accounts.
• 100% Cashback Offer is applicable only on making a successful transaction via your UPI-linked bank account.
• 100% cashback on UPI transaction, maximum cashback of ₹100.
• Offer is valid only for the 1st UPI transaction made during the offer window.
• Offer is valid only once per User.
• Offer is valid only once per Android smartphone.
• Offer is valid for all successful recharges, bill-payments and money transfers. Money transfers will be eligible only if money is sent to another Mobile number or @ybl VPA.
• Please note that offer is not valid for direct money transfer to bank accounts using the beneficiary’s bank account and IFSC code, or external (non @ybl) VPAs.
• Cashback will be credited in your PhonePe wallet within 1 working day.
• This offer is valid till 23:59 hours on 10th December 2016.
• PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
• In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.

Expired
2 Comments  |  
2 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

https://phone...om

- 100% Cashback Offer is applicable only on making a successful transaction via your UPI-linked bank account.
- 100% cashback on UPI transaction, maximum cashback of Rs.100.
- Offer is valid only for the 1st UPI transaction made during the offer window.
- Offer is valid only once per User.
- Offer is valid only once per Android smartphone.
- Offer is valid for all successful recharges, bill-payments and money transfers. Money transfers will be eligible only if money is sent to another Mobile number or @ybl VPA.
- Please note that offer is not valid for direct money transfer to bank accounts using the beneficiary’s bank account and IFSC code, or external (non @ybl) VPAs.
- Cashback will be credited in your PhonePe wallet within 1 working day.
- This offer is valid till 23:59 hours on 10th December 2016.
- PhonePe has the right to amend the terms & conditions, end the offer, or call back any or all of its offers without prior notice.
- In case of dispute, PhonePe reserves the right of final decision on the interpretation of these Terms & Conditions.

Frequently Asked Questions
- Will I qualify for this offer, if I send money to a beneficiary’s bank account by entering their bank account # & IFSC code?
No, offer is valid only for money transfers to a Mobile number or a VPA created using PhonePe app i.e. @ybl VPA.
- I am an existing PhonePe customer, and have already done transactions using UPI before. Can I still avail this offer?
Absolutely! We love our early adopters too. This offer is valid for any users’ 1st successful UPI transaction during the offer window.
- How safe is UPI transaction?
UPI is a 100% safe and secure banking solution developed by NPCI (with the guidance and approval of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) and Indian Banks´ Association (IBA)).
- Can I avail the offer twice, by registering multiple mobile #s on the same smartphone?
No, this offer is only valid

Deal Major Deal Major
Link Copied

thnx @CR7 https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

replyuser
Click here to reply