Unfortunately this deal has expired. Get notified of deals like this in the future.
Hot Deal
Get 20% cashback on CITI credit/debit cards ( max Rs. 500 ) on purchase of MMT gift cards

Get 20% cashback on CITI credit/debit cards ( max Rs. 500 ) on purchase of MMT gift cards

786°
20% OFF 2500.0
Deal Subedar
Ragda

https://www.makemytrip.com/promos/citi-giftcard...
What do you get?
The customer will receive cashback as per the details mentioned in the table above
How do you get it?
No deal code is required to avail this offer
A user can avail a maximum cashback of Rs 500 per card under this offer
This offer is valid on payments made through Citi Credit & Debit Cards only
A user can only avail this offer once per card during the entire offer period
The offer is valid from 14th to 16th February 2018 (both days included)
The offer is valid for bookings made on MakeMyTrip’s website, Android & iOS App only
Cashback shall be processed to the card/account within 21 working days from the date of purchase of Gift Card
What else do you need to know?
Offer is not applicable on payments made through My Wallet (MakeMyTrip Wallet – bonus amount), 3rd party wallets, COD, Pay Pal, EMI and net banking payments.
Conditions in case of cancellation
In case of part/full cancellation the offer stands void and customer will not be eligible for cashback

Expired
34 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Good one ! Vu & Sugg.

Link Copied

How to suggest on app ? Can’t find option

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

So 2.5K Gv’s for Maximum benefits

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Gvs can’t be combined with coupon codes?

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

yes, they can’t be combined with codes but u can use ur wallet money with egvs.

View 1 more reply
Link Copied

VU.. and suggested @Ragda

Link Copied

If the customer doesn’t receive the cashback, he/she must write to [email protected] within 3 months from the booking date. In the event the Cardholder fails to do so, he/she will not be eligible for the cashback

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

dnt worry much, usually cashback comes as per stated timelines.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Any idea on the validity period for using this gift cards

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Can we use partial amount from the gift card?

Link Copied

Yes you can

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can I avail this offer using 5-7 citi cc on single MMT account?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Thank you

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Hope cashback amount will be into citi bank card and not to the mmt wallet

Link Copied

Yes .. 20% cb upto Rs 500 on Citi Cards not mmt wallet

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Any cashback site offering cashback on buying MMT egvs? pm me if its other than Zingoy (as other affiliate site names/links are not allowed to be posted in Hot Deals section)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Guys just a question … Can I buy 2no.s Rs.1000/- gift card in a single transaction and still be eligible for this offer?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Some important GC T&C:-

• The Gift card is valid for purchases made from Makemytrip only and is valid for a period of 12 Months from the date of Purchase.
  • For Flights, Hotels & Holidays:
    Can be redeemed online at www.makemytr...om or on MakeMyTrip Android & IOS app. Please follow the steps listed below:
    Select your Flight/ Hotel and fill required details till you reach the payment page.
    On Website, click on “More options” and Select “Gift Card” as your Payment Mode. On Android and IOS app, choose Gift Card as the payment option
    Enter your Gift Card/ Card No. (16 Digit) and 6 Digit Pin No.
    Click on “Make Payment” and Pay the Balance amount (if any) using other Payment Modes Listed.
  • You can also visit the MakeMyTrip Branches to redeem.
  • This Gift card is not valid on Bus, Rail and Car bookings.
  • Gift cards are valid on bookings made through MMT Mobile App.
  • This Gift card/voucher cannot be clubbed with any other ongoing offer discount/cash back/promotion run by Makemytrip.com on app or website.
  • This Gift card is valid for partial redemption. Balance would remain in the Gift Card till the validity period and can be reused for multiple transactions.
  • Multiple Gift Cards (up to 3) can be combined and used on 1 transaction.
  • In case of cancellation of bookings made using the gift card within the validity period, the amount will be reversed to the same card as used at the time of booking.
  • Users are required to save the gift card number and PIN to utilize this refunded amount as we will not be able to reset the PIN or reissue a new gift card number.
  • In case of cancellations where the gift card validity has expired, no refund will be processed for the amount paid by the gift card.
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Valid on Physical giftcards or eGV?

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

EGV’S bro

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Did anyone got cashback ?

Link Copied

not me atleast https://cdn3.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

MMT GV’s cannot be used with offers.. A 5K hotel after offer is 2k-2.5k which is much better than GV’s with 20% off.
Only use case of MMT GV’s is to book hotels (like 5 stars etc and select hotels that has same rate online as they have offline) which are not at discount on MMT.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Did anyone got CB?

Link Copied

Still waiting

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Yet to be posted sad

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied

Finally posted on 6th INSTANT smile

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

CB was expected within 21 working days, but when I contacted them, they said as per offer period it is 60 days. so i shared their own T&Cs document where it was clearly mentioned as 21 days. Its been 8 days now but they havent replied back yet.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

Rcvd cashback after providing them all details like MMT order id, amount and date of trxn. Not a good experience i wld say. Had to follow-up thrice, 1st they said cb will be within 60 days, then they said, we dnt hv any record of ur trxn on MMT, then they asked for order id.. Finally now they credited. This was never the case with Citibank. But lately they have been delaying on CB.
This is only my 2nd or 3rd not so good experience in last 7.5 years of association with Citibank

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@A2Zdeals

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Received cashback. Didn’t contacted customer service.

replyuser
Click here to reply