Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Pvrcinemas or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services

Get 40% Cashback on your tickets Bookings from PVR Cinemas when pay via Mobikwik

Score: 14 Votes: 16

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 14 Votes: 16

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 14 Votes: 16

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 14 Votes: 16

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
Score: 14 Votes: 16

Vote down Reasons

  • Repost : 1
210
40% OFF 350.0
Pvr logo
Hey! It seems you are on a very old deal.
Check out these latest deals for Food, Entertainment and Services from Pvrcinemas or the deals across all stores in Food, Entertainment and Services
3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
Get 40% Cashback on your tickets Bookings from PVR Cinemas when pay via Mobikwik
Deal Expired

Get 40% Cashback on your tickets Bookings from PVR Cinemas when pay via Mobikwik

http://www.pvrcinema...m/

Previously it was 30% cashback with max cash back of 100 Rs

Terms & Conditions

Pay with MobiKwik wallet and get 40% Cashback on movie tickets from www.pvrcinem...om.
Cashback will be credited within 24 hours.
Maximum MobiKwik Cashback is Rs.150.
Offer valid only on online bookings.
No Coupon Code required.

.
https://i.imgur.com/F02VLPK.jpg https://i.imgur.com/etifaTU.png

Deal Wiki

Get 40% Cashback on your tickets Bookings from PVR Cinemas when pay via Mobikwik

How to get this deal

  1. Click here to go to PVR Cinemas.
  2. Get 40% Cashback on your tickets Bookings
  3. Pay via Mobikwik
  4. Maximum Cashback is Rs.150
  5. Cashback will be credited within 24 hours
  6. Offer valid only on online bookings
  7. No Coupon Code required
  8. Valid on Friday, Saturday and Sunday
23 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
08cc9b8651029328d49309fe1b0cb774
Deal Subedar
0
7
2004
41

Repost .. Bhai ye fpd ban chuka he https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
@theruler007 wrote:

Repost .. Bhai ye fpd ban chuka he https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I think that was for bookmyshow, this is PVR cinemas (and previous offer for PVR was 30% cashback with max cash back of 100 rs), but please provide me link if this is already posted, I am not able to find in search…Thanks

08cc9b8651029328d49309fe1b0cb774
Deal Subedar
0
7
2004
41
@sinha.vipul wrote:

@theruler007 wrote:

Repost .. Bhai ye fpd ban chuka he https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I think that was for bookmyshow, this is PVR cinemas, but please provide me link if this is already posted, I am not able to find in search…Thanks


Sorry my mistake .. It was during that 50% offer..
But better to buy frm bms even for PVR .. Winpin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif

3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
@theruler007 wrote:

@sinha.vipul wrote:

@theruler007 wrote:

Repost .. Bhai ye fpd ban chuka he https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif


I think that was for bookmyshow, this is PVR cinemas, but please provide me link if this is already posted, I am not able to find in search…Thanks


Sorry my mistake .. It was during that 50% offer..
But better to buy frm bms even for PVR .. Winpin https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_wink.gif


Actually it depends, like for me PVR offer is way better, because first i don’t have winpin, and second you can’t order eatables in bookmyshow, in PVR you can pre order eatables, and 40% cashback also works on those also….so i also get popcorn with 40% cashback also….

Couple love wallpaper 5
Deal Major
0
305
16028
100

vu

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
160
20
0

Need 100/150 Rs BMS WInpin – active pls.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

PM me if anyone has it.

Thanks in advance.

Garfield
Deal Cadet
0
71
212
8

Booked 3 tickets this morning (seperate tranx) – but got just 75 cashback for each.

Any1 else facing same problem?

3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
@pe2yushgh wrote:

Need 100/150 Rs BMS WInpin – active pls.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

PM me if anyone has it.

Thanks in advance.


Bro please post these type of thinks in Local Trade section, posting this in Hot Deals Section is not Allowed…

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
0
125
5870
17

VU $ SU

Missing
Deal Newbie
0
160
20
0

Okay, i m new here.. so no idea.. How this stuff works.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_eek.gif

@sinha.vipul wrote:

@pe2yushgh wrote:

Need 100/150 Rs BMS WInpin – active pls.. https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_biggrin.gif

PM me if anyone has it.

Thanks in advance.


Bro please post these type of thinks in Local Trade section, posting this in Hot Deals Section is not Allowed…


Avatar 8356
Deal Cadet
2
125
762
12

Vu sinha vipul..

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6400
78

Ah! I was looking for this offer. Need to book tickets for Mad Max Fury Road for tomorrow’s show.

Is this the best offer right now or are there any other offers which gives more discount?

0000000000000
Deal Cadet
1
198
604
23

VU.

283yu34yu5
Deal Lieutenant
18
0
6400
78

In PVR site, in the payment page it shows only 30% discount..:-( Is this offer over?

Download
Shopping Friend
56
0
29848
249
sinha.vipul wrote:


I think that was for bookmyshow, this is PVR cinemas (and previous offer for PVR was 30% cashback with max cash back of 100 rs), but please provide me link if this is already posted, I am not able to find in search…Thanks

We will miss you here on desidime…
When you go to redeem your tickets…

@sinha.vipul

3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
@Jairaj wrote:

In PVR site, in the payment page it shows only 30% discount..:-( Is this offer over?


No bro, offer is still live, may be they haven’t updated, check mobikwik app or website, both are still showing 40% cashback….

3d cool nature wallpapers for desktop %284%29
Deal Legend
259
11,388
24120
339
@mahidada wrote:

sinha.vipul wrote:


I think that was for bookmyshow, this is PVR cinemas (and previous offer for PVR was 30% cashback with max cash back of 100 rs), but please provide me link if this is already posted, I am not able to find in search…Thanks

We will miss you here on desidime…
When you go to redeem your tickets…

@sinha.vipul


https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif https://cdn2.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_smile.gif

11075219 686240658154004 8419422090968965621 n
Deal Lieutenant
36
0
5546
115

nice deal…vu,..

Srai2
Deal Cadet
1
108
140
2

Is this offer only for the tickets booked for friday sat and sunday or for tickets booked on friday saturday and sunday(any weekday)?

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
231
534
40

how many times the offer can be awailed per account….not mentioned anywhere? https://cdn1.desidime.com/assets/textile-editor/icon_sad.gif

Missing
Deal Cadet
1
231
534
40
@maxankit wrote:

Booked 3 tickets this morning (seperate tranx) – but got just 75 cashback for each.

Any1 else facing same problem?


means its valid multiple times per account??

Garfield
Deal Cadet
0
71
212
8

Yes it is valid multiple times…

Garfield
Deal Cadet
0
71
212
8
@nikki wrote:

@maxankit wrote:

Booked 3 tickets this morning (seperate tranx) – but got just 75 cashback for each
Any1 else facing same problem?


means its valid multiple times per account??


Yes.. Valid multiple times…

Missing